Chapter 29

***One Month Later***

A month had passed since my accident. We had one month of the tour left, and then in March, Alan and I would be getting married. We had sorted out all of our details for every part of our special day. Bridesmaids: Lettie, Jenna, and Brittany. Groomsmen: Gene, Val, and Keo. The wedding was going to be held at my house with only a few friends and family. We were all so excited.

Today, We were in Florida and we had a day off which was perfect because that meant Alan and I could spend time together. He made me dress causal and bring a swim suit, then told me to meet him in the lobby of our hotel. When I walked off the elevator, He was standing there waiting for me.

"There's my bride to be" He says and wraps his arm around me.

"There's my handsome husband" I say. He leans down and kisses me. "What are we doing today?"

"Oh, Wait and see" He says as we walk out of the hotel and to an uber.

"How do you know that I'll like it?" He asks.

"Because I know you" He answers as the uber driver pulls away. Alan and I talked about what we were doing. He never told me until we finally pulled into a parking lot.

"This is it?" I ask.

"Yes, and you're going to love it" He says again. We go inside and when I realized what we were doing, I smiled the widest smile I ever had.

"Swimming with Dolphins?!" I exclaim and jump into his arms. "How did you know I've always wanted to do this?".

"Well, I remember you telling me when we first started dating" He says.

"I'm glad you remembered" I say and hug him tighter.

"Of course I remembered" He says. "I love you".

"I love you, too" I say and kiss him softly. God, How did I get so lucky?

Once we were in our wetsuits, the instructor went over rules and procedures with us. Then, We were finally able to get in the water. We both latched onto the same dolphin. I was all smiles.

"Babe, this is absolutely amazing" I say. "I can't believe you pulled this off".

"I'd do anything for the woman I love" He says.

"I love you so much" I say. He smiled over at me and we continue to enjoy our time with the dolphins.

***

After we had swam, the instructor told us that we had picturea being sent to our emails because they have cameras in the pool that detect motion and will take pictures of you above or under the water. My favorite one was the one where Alan and I were both holding onto the same dolphin and kissing each other. I had to post it.

"riding on dolphins into the sunset with the love of my life". I used as the caption. It had been such a perfect day with a perfect guy. I couldn't ask for anything better, and honestly, I didn't want anything better, I was only and always going to want Alan.

A/N: cutesy chapter! chapter 30 is going to jump ahead to the wedding because i have big plans for a possible sequel!