Chapter 16

Today was the first day of tour! Everyone was so excited! I was even more excited because Alan and I got to dance two dances together. One was our dance that was originally mine and Artem's to a song called 'Dance With Me Tonight', and one was a Quickstep to the song 'Loving You Easy', I liked it because we got to act like a couple.

***
Val, Brittany, Artem, and Lettie were all going to be at the meet and greet, and they asked Alan and I to be part of the meet and mingle, along with Keo and Jenna. We happily agreed. As the time grew closer, I became more nervous.

"What do I wear?" I ask. All of us were in the girls dressing room.

"Just something casual" Lettie answers.

"So, Can I wear this?" I ask and hold up a tank top with the wife tower in on.

"That's perfect, but the meet and greet starts in 10 minutes, so everyone needs to be ready" Brittany says.

I follow Jenna to the meet and mingle area to wait for the fans. Alan and Keo were already there. I walk directly to Alan. I knew he could tell that I was nervous.

"Babe, It's going to be fine" He says and kisses my cheek.

"Just don't leave me" I say.

"Never" He says and pulls me closer to him.

***

When the meet and mingle first started, I was surprised that people actually came up to me.

"We love you so much!" One girl shrieked.

"Awe, I love you guys too. Are you excited for the show?" I ask.

"Yes! So excited. I can't wait to see you and Alan dance" She says back.

"You'll definitely see some of that" I say and smile. She smiled back and we took a few photos together. This wasn't as bad as I thought, It was actually kind of fun.

***

30 minutes before the show and the energy backstage was so amazing. Everyone was so excited, and not nervous, including me. Hearing all the positive comments that fans had to say about me today. I couldn't wait to see the audience. I was currently waiting by the curtain listening to the audience and just thinking about my first show.

"Hey, Laiken" I hear. I look over and see Hayley, who was also ready for the opening number.

"Hey" I say.

"How are your nerves?" She asks.

"Good. I thought I'd be nervous right about now, but I'm not" I say.

"You'll do amazing" She says. I smile.

"Plus, Alan is such an amazing dancer and partner, he won't let you down" She says.

"Well, He hasn't yet" I say. "He's...He's pretty great".

"Yeah, any girl would be so incredible lucky to have him. I mean, he treats women well, he's respectful, puts others first, and loves his family. How could you not like him".

"Yeah" I say. Her comment made me uncomfortable.

"So, Could I ask you something?" She asks.

"Uh, I-I guess" I say. She looks over her shoulder to make sure no one was in sight, then moved in closer to me.

"Be honest, Would you have dated Artem if you weren't already with Alan?" She asks. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Wha-No!" I say. "Alan is the only guy I can picture myself with. Don't get me wrong, Artem is a nice guy, but Hayley, my heart belongs to Alan, and that is never going to change".

"That's too bad, Laiken" She says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Nothing against you or anything" She says and crosses her arms. "But...Who is your heart going to belong to when Alan leaves you?" She asks then walks away with a smirk on her face. I felt anger build up inside me, but our opening show started in ten minutes. I wasn't going to let a comment from someone that didn't matter ruin my mood.

I was counting down the minutes until the curtain dripped for the opening number. Everyone was in place. I was beside Alan. He looked over at me.

"You're the star, babe" He says. "You're never going to stop shining".

"Let's do this" I say. I make awkward eye contact with Hayley who was standing behind Alan when I said that, which made me want to make her mad, so I leaned in and kissed Alan soft lips. "Together".

"Together Forever" He says as the curtain drops. The first show started.

***

"Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight! It means so much to us. We love you guys!" Lettie yells into the microphone. She was the captain of the tour. "Also, Can we please give a warm welcome to my baby sister!". The crowd cheers and I bow. She handed me the microphone.

"Thank you guys!" I yell. They continued cheering.

***

When the show ended, Alan and I got onto the bus and went and layed down in my bunk. He wrapped me in his arms and held me tightly.

"You were amazing out there" He says.

"Well, It's like you said" I say.

"You're the star of the show" He says with the biggest smile. God, I loved that smile.

A/N: laiken is alans star! could these two be more perfect?