Chapter 31

***

"Alright, Babe. We're here" Alan says as we step off of the airplane. He had his hands over my eyes. I could tell he was guiding me to a window. "Okay, Open!". He takes his hands away from my eyes and I was immediately blown away.

"Paris!" I exclaim and jump into his arms. "You brought me to Paris!". He pulled away from the hug.

"Well, Paris is the city of Love" He says. "Plus, I know you've always wanted to go to Paris".

"You never seize to amaze me" I say.

"I'd do anything for you" He says. He kisses me softly and then pulls me into his arms tightly.

***
Once we got styled into our hotel room, which had a balcony that overlooked the city and gave us a perfect view if the eiffel tower, we decided to explore the city.

As we walked down the streets of Paris, Alan held my hand in his. I could feel his cold wedding band in my hand, which reminded me of how lucky I was that I got to call him my husband.

"Do you want to grab some dinner?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say. We found a restaurant and got seated. The only item on the menu that boh of us knew what it was was soup, so that's what we both ordered.

"So, how did you manage to but these plane tickets here without me finding out?" I ask.

"It wasn't an easy task" He says. I smile. "Actually, Artem helped me".

"Artem?" I ask.

"Yeah. We...We made up and fixed our problems, so I asked if he'd buy the tickets and book the hotel" He says.

"That's funny, because Hayley and I made up too" I say.

"Are you glad that you did?" He asks.

"Yeah, and now she's dating Derek Hough, and she seemed pretty happy" I say.

"They're not the only one that are happy" Alan says and takes my hand in his from across the table.

"We're pretty happy too" I say.

"Yes, we are" He says and kisses me from across the table.

***

When we got back to the hotel, It was pretty late. I changed into my pajamas, then walked out to be balcony where Alan was at.

"Let me take a picture of you with that background" He says. the eiffel tower was lit up and looked stunning.

"No, I'm in my pajamas" I say.

"And?" He says.

"I'm not going to look pretty" I say.

"Shut up" He says. "You're always going to be the prettiest person in the world. Now, let me take your picture". I turn around to face him while he snaps a picture of me. He then posts it.

"my love for her shines brighter than the lights on the eiffel tower". His captions never failed to make my heart race.

"I love you so much" I say and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Can you belive we get to spend the rest of our lives together?" He says.

"I never thought I'd find a man to spend eternity with, but all that changed the day I met you. You're everything to me" I say.

"You're everything to me too" He says. "Until we have a baby".

"Well, We could get on that" I say and kiss him gently.

"I like the sound of that" He says and nuzzles his head into my neck. He shuts the balcony door with his foot, then pushes me onto the bed. I knew right away that it was going to be a good night.

A/N: honeymoon!! and.....babies???