Chapter 15

***December***

"Laiken! Let's go, We've got to be at the studio in 30 minutes" I hear Lettie yell from the bottom of the staircase. The tour cast had to be at the studio at  8:00 to get on the road to travel to Arizona. Our first show was tomorrow in Phoenix.

"I'm ready" I say. Lettie, Jenna, Brittany, and I got in the car and started down the road.

"I can't believe that this day is already here" Brittany says. "Tours are my favorite".

"Mine too" Jenna adds. "So much fun, and so many memories".

"Not to mention great people" Lettie says.

"The only down side is that ten people are going to be on a small business together for three months straight" Brittany says.

"Yeah, that does sound like it sucks" I say.

"It's not as bad as it seems" Lettie says. "It let's you know you have a family for life. We're all a family". I smile. I knew she was right. I mean, I wasn't even really a troupe memeber, but I felt like I was part of a new and wonderful family.

***
When we arrived at the studio, Alan was already there. He was talking to another dancer, Hayley Erbert. She was pretty nice and welcoming to me, and was also a huge supporter of Alan and I being together.

"There's my beautiful girl" Alan says and pulls me into him.

"Here I am" I say. He kisses my cheek.

"You guys are too cute" Hayley says. "I don't think I've ever seen Alan act this way over a gi-".

"Hayley, That's enough" Alan says. She smiled and walked away. That was weird. "So, Are you ready to get on the road?" He asks me as we walk onto the bus. There were twelve bunks in the back, and a living/kitchen area in the front with two couches and a small refrigerator.

"I am" I say. "But, I'd also love to sleep".

"Well, This is your bunk" He says and leads me to one at the very end of the bus, and points to the one on the top. Lettie was under me.

"Where's yours?" I ask.

"Right here" He says and points to the top one right across from mine.

"This means I can reach across and hold your hand at night" I say.

"That you can" He says. I leaned again the back of the bus, and he kissed my lips gently.

"Okay!" We both hear from the front if the bus. "Time to hit the road!" Lettie yells. Everyone piled onto the bus, and then the driver took off. Everyone was wide awake and sitting in the front of the bus reminiscing about pad tours, but Alan and I were both lying in my bunk. We were under the blankets and my head was on his chest.

"I could get used to this" He says.

"Me too" I say. "And just think, We get to do this every night for the next three months. I won't have to go without seeing you, I'll get to kiss you goodnight each night, and I'll get to wake you up with morning kisses each morning".

"I wouldn't want to be in this tour without you. You make it complete" He says. "Just like my life. You make my life complete, Laiken. I don't want you to think any different, and don't let anyone tell you any different".

"Nothing would ever make me think any different" I say. "Because...You make mine complete too".

"You know, Let's just stay here. Let's never move. I want you to stay in my arms forever" He says.

"I'm not going anywhere" I say. He kisses the top of my head. "Should we go out there and see what the rest of the world is doing?".

"No. No, We shouldn't, because my whole world is right here" He says and squeezes me tightly. I smile and squeeze him back.

***
Alan and I had called asleep on the bus, When we finally woke up we had just gotten to Arizona. The bus stopped so we could get out, walk around, and grab lunch. Alan and I found a little cafe that overlooked a beautiful desert with gorgeous red rocks.

"Babe, Stand against that railing and let me take a picture" He says while we were waiting for our food. I do what he says. "My god" He says.

"What?" I ask walking over to him. "Bad picture?" I ask and look at his phone.

"No. You're just so perfect" He says. I roll my eyes and smack him playfully.

"Stop" I say as we sit back down to wait for our lunch.

"I'm posting this masterpiece" He says.

"No, It's not good" I say.

"Hush" He says and focuses on his phone. I roll my eyes again, and soon get an instagram notification. Alan posted the photo.

"this view is incredible...but my girl is absolutely flawless! 😍" He captions the photo.

"You're insane" I say and look at him in the eyes.

"Yeah, Well, I guess that's just how you make me...Absolutely Insane" He says and kisses my hands that were in his. "And I mean that. You have a spell on me, and I'm trapped. I'm going insane because of how much I love you. I am so in love with you, Laiken Davis, and I plan on spending my whole life proving that to you. I promise you that I will do whatever it takes. I will make you the happiest person in the entire world. I promise".

A/N: kind of a cutesy chapter! i hope you guys ship Alan and Laiken as much as I do!