Chapter 1

You are probably wondering how you got here

You are probably wondering how you got here. Well...let's rewind and go back to "that day". The moment that led to you being put behind these iron bars.

2 Weeks Ago

You were at the cemetery, facing a gravestone and glancing over the words carved into it.

Here lies Park M/N(Mother's name) and Park F/N(Father's name), who were greatly respected by all who knew them and loved their children with all their hearts

"Yeah right", you chuckled humorlessly at the irony of the statement. You kneel down to lay a single pink cymbidium(flower) on the space in front of the tombstone. You think back to the memory of your mother telling you her fondness over the plant. She said it was because they reminded her of the old house you had lived in by the ocean, when times were much simpler then. She told you that your father would always go out early in the morning on their anniversary to pick them, making sure to match the number of years it has been, and put them in a vase for your mom to wake up to after coming down for breakfast. You could see their young romance that never changed, in fact it blossomed as the years went by despite the kind of industry they were part of.

They were killed instantly after one of the cars belonging to your greatest rival gang, Monsta X, intentionally crashed into theirs. You then walk over to a gravestone planted not far away from your parents' reading,

Here lies Park Jin Woo, one who was always smiling; A cherished son and brother

As you think back to all the wonderful memories you had together with him and Astro, the name he gave to represent his team in Black Lupin, a single tear rolls down your face and you whisper faintly, "Oh Jinjin, I am so sorry...". Then you wipe away the tear and your face hardens as you say, this time with strength in your voice, "They will pay for this".

You take one last glance at your family's tombstones before turning away and walking towards your motorcycle. You put on your helmet and rev the engine a few times before speeding off towards your university.

As you arrive there only 12 minutes later, you park your bike by the entrance and take off your helmet, shaking your head and letting your long hair tumble down your back

Grabbing your bag from the center storage compartment you had installed youself into your motorcycle, you start walking to your first and favorite class: Dance. This is your second week at this college and you are already accustoming to it quite well.

You were working on a new choreography and today is the day that it was going to be presented to the class.

Mrs. Kim enters the studio and everyone immediately gathers in the center. Some girls begin before you with their own dances until you hear your dance teacher call your name for you to go next. You take a deep breath and begin.

As you were moving there were most girls whose faces were scrunched up in disguised jealousy at how easily and gracefully your movements were done. The boys' mouths were open in awe and some in particular smiled at the beauty they saw behind your dance. Once you finished, you were met with a loud applause, mostly from the males and you bowed before returning to your spot on the floor to watch the other people go next.

The rest of class continues with your other classmates' unique dances and your attention was caught especially by the last two boys' individual performances.

One's choreo had a hip-hop kind of feel to it while the others was similar but more powerful and we all clapped once he stopped to show that he was finished.

Mrs. Kim walked up and faced us all, clapping her hands together, she said, "Okay everyone, I was very impressed with all your dances and since you seem to know enough about this, I want you to form into groups of 3 and create a choreography with a style that none of your members have done before. The two best groups will be chosen to perform on stage at the Performing Arts Center along with groups from other colleges. So lets get started!" After saying those last words everyone immediately started mixing, easily making their groups with people they were already familiar with.

You just sat there awkwardly with a blank expression for a while until you noticed the two boys from earlier walking towards you.

As they got closer you pointed to each one and said, "Park Jimin and Jung Ho-seok, right?". You mentally cursed at yourself for doing that, as you didn't want them to know about you secretly researching them last night out of boredom.

They slightly widened their eyes and looked at each other for a moment and you thought they were going to question you about it before one of them simply answered, "Yeah, but you can just call us Jimin and J-hope if you want."

You smiled,"I'll keep that in mind." and they both returned your smile with their own, J-hope's dimples and Jimin's eye smile attacking your heart as they became prominent, nodding after your comment. You spoke after standing a while in awkward silence, "So..."

J-hope was the first to break it saying, "Right! So we wanted to know if you were okay with joining our group for the competition?"

You looked around before answering, "Hmm....."

HAHAHA Cliffhanger!

So will Y/N agree to be in their group? How did she end up in jail? Find out in the next chapter!