Chapter 42

As soon as everyone was present, you showed them the video. BTS knew your relationship with Arianna and how much she meant to you so they felt pity for you when it ended, their eyes reflecting what they felt as they turned to look back to you.

You were pacing back and forth, not paying attention to their eyes, "Okay, we need to start forming a plan as soon as possible. That bitch already gave me the address so all we need to do is trace it to the destination. Then we'll make a blueprint---", you stopped rambling on when Namjoon stood up to grab you by you shoulders and halt your anxious pacing.

"Hold on, Y/N. There is way more to it then that and we need some more time to plan this out better. We can start reaching out to our allies and go over what is needed to be done first then we can start taking action", he says to you and you look at him in disbelief, "Arianna doesn't HAVE time, Namjoon!", you burst out in frustration.

The longer you spend arguing with Namjoon and the others, the more you realize that you won't be able to convince them to help you out at that moment. You were on your own so you finally gave up and agreed to their laid out strategy, walking upstairs to your room without another word after bidding them goodnight.

You waited until you heard their footsteps in the hallway lead to their own rooms and saw the light shining from underneath your door blink out, signalling the gang's retirement for the night.

Making sure you are as stealthy as possible, you slip on some dark clothes and hide a few weapons up your sleeve. Since it would be too risky to leave through the front door, meaning you would have to pass by all their rooms in the process, you open your window and crawl onto the roof.

You are quite a few feet away from the ground so when you jump down, you roll your body so the impact on your legs won't be so painful.

You follow the directions to the address you made on your phone, the place wasn't that far away from you so it wouldn't take long to get there on foot. You had to pass through some alleys on the way, running into some guys who were stupid enough to try and take advantage of you, not realizing how set you were on saving your friend.

You would take care of anything that would get in your way, these men being no exception. So you pull out your knife and make quick work of permanently sending them to a deep sleep with it and continue on your way.

Glancing back down at your phone to validate the location you arrived at, you stop in front of an abandoned warehouse and according to the device, Arianna was somewhere in there. Not paying attention as closely as you are supposed to, you fail to notice the cameras placed around the dark corners of the building moving to follow you as you take a deep breath and enter.

The fact that it is nighttime ruins your chances of being able to get in as easily as you would if it were any other time of the day and before being thrown into darkness when you feel a sharp pain in the back of your neck you let out your regrets with one word, "Fuck".

Third Person POV

Taehyung didn't really buy your act when you suddenly let his brothers convince you and watched you disappear to your room after you told them goodnight.

He waited until he was sure all was quiet in the house to check on his suspicions and sneak into your room.

He was hoping that we was wrong and wanted to find you sound asleep and sprawled in your cute sleeping position on your bed but his hopes were shot down as he found it empty and the window left open.

He quickly voiced his discovery as loud as he could and started getting dressed, the others forcing themselves to wake up as they heard about your disappearance and getting clothes on as well.