Chapter 54

Now with the results of the match out, you were brought back to reality you had to face. The next day you woke up early enough so that the rest of the boys would still be asleep. You went over your plan once more in your head as you were tying the laces of your shoes and grabbed your hoodie, slipping it over your body while heading out of your room.

You passed by the giant kitchen that you managed to get everyone to share and use equally without being so hostile towards the other and bit your lip when you hesitated in your steps.

You contemplated and eventually gave in when you told yourself, "Ah, it couldn't hurt", then quickly cooked up breakfast for everyone. You placed each of the individual meals in thermo containers so they would still be warm by the time they woke up and scribbled a note that you went out and would be back around night while also adding in for them not to worry about you.

You knew that by putting that, they more than likely will worry about you so you had made a backup plan that led them somewhere else quite a distance away when they try looking up your location. The hackers of the gangs might be part of the Top 5 but you had enough experience to pull something like that.

You kept your hands in your pockets as you neared the place. Taking in a breath, clearing your mind of all thoughts that could compromise your plan, and removing all emotion from your face you had a blank look by the time 4 figures emerged from the familiar building and stood before you.

"It's about time you showed your face again, bitch", Rose sneered as she eyed your small form. "You know, from the very beginning you have been surrounded by men. I am surprised a slut like you would be able to deceive so many guys at once. Tell me, Y/N, how is it that someone as low as you has the guts to spread her legs to people like them so openly?", Jennie pressed with a smirk that faltered when you showed no reaction. 

You knew that Jennie was salty about the way Kihyun had showed his favor towards you while you were imprisoned and it amused you how obvious she was with it but didn't break your expression when you ignored their remarks, "I don't think your boss would appreciate you wasting the precious time he made for this all to happen", you are satisfied with the faces they make after you say that. "Now lead the way, dogs", you prompt.

As the girls were about to start getting physical, they stopped as someone else showed up, "Would you hurry the hell up? I'll just take her myself if you can't even do a job as simple as this", the man you recognized as Jeong Sewoon sighed irritably.

You could feel the glares shot your way when they quieted down and you all started walking in the direction he came from.

You had went through some sort of tunnel before coming out at the end into the area that had been agreed upon. The sound of your footsteps along with the people escorting you echoed along the wide halls of the empty underground parking lot you were in you stole a glance ahead of you to see lights above you almost guiding you in a way to the spot where the person you have been waiting to see is at.

There he was, Kim Shi-dae in the flesh, standing in an arrogant pose wearing a business suit and looking slightly impatient as you had arrived. He gave the girls behind you a look that sent them backing away from you and bowing to him in acknowledgement.

You never have seen them so obedient before, not even when you were their leader they still managed to joke around but now there was no sign of that at all in this moment.

You saw Monsta X standing further away behind him out of your peripheral and from where you were at, you could tell they were all anxious over what was going down.

You felt a little sorry when you realized that they didn't seem to know exactly why they were there but didn't spend too much time thinking about that since the one who started it all had stepped up to examine you closely.

You were seething at how he seemed to take all of this so indifferently and glared ahead while raising your hands to show you were unarmed as he circled you like prey.

You did not like how vulnerable he was making you feel right now but tried your best to keep up your void face when he came back to stand in front of you again.

"So you are the girl who has been causing me so much trouble", he chuckled in disbelief, "How pathetic. To even be giving a lowly thing like you so much as a chance, let alone meeting you here now for something I easily could have taken myself if I wanted. Ah, how infuriating", he says in an unreadable tone. 

You bit your tongue to keep yourself from giving him a nasty retort and continued staring at nothing, waiting for him to go on.  He wiped a hand over his face, "All right, rat. Let's see if you're really telling the truth", he gestured to you.

You finally looked at him, you started to feel nauseous just seeing his face so you quickly looked at his hands instead.

They were rough looking, the skin was wrinkled with age and your thoughts shifted over to what those hands did, how they were put on your beloved mother in the past and your blood began to boil at the image you were forming in your mind. So you brought yourself out of your thoughts and reached into your pocket, pulling out the precious silver drive.

It was crafted in a simple design, the opaque color coating the device reflected the light as it briefly flashed past your eyes as it came out.

You held it out for everyone to see, watching as their eyes widened and they gazed at it as though it was a star that had gracefully decided to present itself before them. You saw the same awe in Shi dae's orbs but it was more reserved and he moved to grab it, glaring at you when you stepped back.

"Now it's your turn", you warn him and he scoffs at you but snaps his fingers. His men surround Monsta X but they aren't complying as they begin to fight back, throwing punches and kicking at their weak points. "Stop it!", you yell at them and they look at you in confusion.

You try to tell them with your eyes to trust in you and it seems to work as they stop fighting and walk towards you. They receive glares from the men they had already dealt some damage to and are followed closely.

You had struck a deal with Kim Shi dae, sending the message to Starship from a phone you hacked into on your way. The Key for Monsta X and he had agreed, quicker than you imagined which led you to believe he truly was an evil man to give up his own flesh and blood to an unpredictable stranger. Your belief was regrettably stronger as he looked over them like they were nothing and nodded his head over to you, telling them to go to you.

Their mouths were agape as they looked back at him in shock, Shownu's expression was illegible at first but you quickly understood it as anger and betrayal as he moved fast and was standing right in front of the man who was supposed to be his father.

Guns were drawn and aimed at Monsta X's leader but all he was focused on was this person who had treated him like dirt ever since he was a child. "All this time, I was waiting, hoping to see some part of you that showed you as my father. Anything that could make me believe you cared about me at all. I took all the slaps, cuts, scars, and words you threw at me, patiently waiting to see if you were salvageable at all. Now I know it was all in vain, I was looking for something that was never there to begin with and what a fool I am to have waited so long to just be disappointed in the end", he said to himself bitterly before leaning in closer and saying to him clearly, " I hate you, Kim Shi Dae" then turned away to be with his group again, never looking back at the man.

***

Sorry for making you guys wait so long for this chapter but here it is!

Song Name: Dance Dance

Artist: Day6

"The best way to get things done is to simply begin"