Chapter 9

After waking up from your well-deserved nap, you leave your bedroom, which looked like this if any of y'all were curious:

You went into your bathroom, pulling out some hair dye from the sink and beginning to color your hair.

(Sorry for all the pictures, I am just trying to help you guys visualize this story better by doing this, it saves me the time of having to make a whole description of these rooms)

(Sorry for all the pictures, I am just trying to help you guys visualize this story better by doing this, it saves me the time of having to make a whole description of these rooms). The color you had your hair right now was black to grey ombre and your hair was also pretty long, reaching down to the small of your back. Once you were finished with the dyeing process, you pulled out a pair of hair salon scissors and started snipping away your long locks and your new hair looked like this:

 Once you were finished with the dyeing process, you pulled out a pair of hair salon scissors and started snipping away your long locks and your new hair looked like this:

You yawned and absently reached to pull your hair back behind your shoulders when you realized you cut it all off. You look over to your clock, it was fairly late at night and you were going back to school tomorrow. You couldn't really think of anything else to do so you shrugged to yourself and climbed back into your comfy bed muttering, "Whatever, more sleep couldn't hurt", reaching over to turn off the lamp and eventually drifting into a deep slumber in the warmth under the covers.

You woke up early, glancing at the clock, "7:04 am", a little less than a hour and 30 minutes to get ready and drive there. You got up, going to your bathroom, stripping from your pajamas and taking a cold shower to wake yourself up. Then you put on a tomboy-style outfit:

And decided to take a break from riding your beloved motorcycle, moving on and finally getting to try out your silver 2018 Jaguar F-Type, one that you have never touched since you were always using your bike

And decided to take a break from riding your beloved motorcycle, moving on and finally getting to try out your silver 2018 Jaguar F-Type, one that you have never touched since you were always using your bike. You arrive at the university early to your first class take your time walking to the dance studio.

Before she could ask, you quickly went over to Mrs. Kim's desk and explained the reason for your absence, her kindly accepting it and reminding you to catch up with your group's routine when class starts.

There were some people who also arrived early like you and you found a spot in the middle of the floor close to the back to start stretches. You hear an, "Excuse me" behind you and turn to look at the person who was talking to you.

He had dark blue-violet hair and a smile that seemed to radiate sunshine, he said to you, "Hey, I just wanted to say I think that your dancing style is beautiful and that I hope we can be friends soon? My name is Yoo Taeyang by the way" offering his hand. How ironic. You looked at his hand then reached out to shake it, responding with, "That sounds okay with me. I'm Y/N".

You got to know him a little and found out he and his friends were in a group they called SF9(not gang or kpop related). A few minutes before the bell was about to ring, Taeyang had to go back to practice with SF9 and you were later approached by a shorter girl with reddish brown hair who got close to you, giving you an disgusted expression and whispering quickly, "Yah! Stay away from him or any of SF9, they don't deserve prostitutes like you"

You retort in a rather bored tone, "Mhmm, yeah, sorry I don't know who you are but I am pretty sure you don't have any say whatsoever in what I can and can't do. I will do as I please and I suggest you butt out of my business before my "STDs" spread over to you", you shove your hands in her face so she gets the idea. The girl scurries away squeaking out, "Eww!". More students enter the classroom and the bell to begin classes rings.

Hoseok and Jimin see you and call out your name, going over to you. "Where have you been?", Jimin asks in a worried voice. Hoseok joins him with a look in his eyes mirroring the feeling in his friend's voice, "Yeah, we were wondering what happened to you".

You explain to them, "Sorry guys, I had the flu and was confined to my house until it passed. But I am better now, so no need to worry", and you ruffle the hair on both their heads before adding, "Oh and you need to teach me what you guys came up with so far so I can catch up and start helping out with the rest". They agree and you guys spend the rest of class doing so.

The rest of the day went by fast enough and you stopped associating with your old roommate since you didn't want to involve Arianna in your problems and isolated yourself from her, even deleting her contact and changing your phone number because her safety meant a lot to you and if that meant breaking away from her, then so be it. A few days went by as normal until one in particular came.

So word got out that you were alive (but not to Blackpink) to enemies you have left grudges with in the past and the send their men out to get you. You were driving back to the hideout and notice suspicious cars tailing you with tinted windows so you couldn't really see inside. You cease the countless red flags popping up in your brain by pretending to act as if nothing is happening until you get inside the house.

The tailers try to seem inconspicuous as you park and get of the car, thankfully making it inside. Once behind closed doors, you rush to prepare yourself for the worst, grabbing a dufflebag and stocking it with as many weapons as possible. Also you somehow managing to wipe out the data on your computer by manually operating it from your phone which you also destroyed to prevent hackers from finding you with that, shoving some extra clothes in there as well. You forget to pack food but it will soon not even matter...

***

WHAT?! Y/N, what is you doing? don't you know that food should be your #1 priority in any situation? That girl is insane, not packing snacks is like forgetting to breath... anyway it seems like Y/N is in a pickle, do you think she will be able to get out of this? We'll see, until next chapter guys!