Chapter 34

You watch as the buildings you pass by gradually decrease in numbers and are replaced with a thick expanse of pine trees, the sturdy border between forest and urban life being a line of stout oaks.

You feel someone rest their head in your lap and you look down to meet the now closed eyes of Moonbin. You figured he was tired after previous events and from stuffing himself with the different kinds of snacks Eunwoo bought.

He who, by the way, was now sitting in the passenger seat and MJ in the driver's seat and had his arms crossed with an adorable pout on his face because in the hungry boy's frenzy, he had mercilessly eaten the foods he had picked for himself.

The side of your mouth curved upwards in a side grin as you thought of that and began softly running your fingers through the light brown strands of his hair. As you did that, he did a smile of his own which reminded you of a cat the way his lips curled up from the corners, which had you uwu-ing in your head.

After driving through the forest for 30 minutes, MJ made a left turn, the path now becoming rough and rocky. Though the constant motion of the vehicle was annoying to others, it strangely made you more drowsy almost like you were being rocked to sleep.

Your lids were just starting to close when the rocking stopped and you finally pulled up to the place and the driver said in a voice loud enough to wake everyone up who were also starting to fall asleep, "Here we are! Home, sweet home!", and unbuckled his seat belt to get out of the car.

The rest followed suit, Moonbin still in dream land on your lap, a faint snore coming from his nose. You giggled at that and started poking all over his face, "Wake up, sleepyhead. We're here!", and you both got out as well when he finally sat up, his eyes droopy from the nap, and went inside.

Once you went through the doors, being the last to enter behind Moonbin, a low rumble was heard echoing throughout the house

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked around only to find out the sound came from your own stomach and your hands quickly went to cover it, trying to somehow prevent the grumble from escaping, instead it just came back louder.

Eunwoo chuckled and raised an eyebrow at you, "Hungry, Y/N?", before the other members burst out laughing. On the way to the house, you refused to eat any of the snacks along the way, leaving the others to have it as you wanted to focus on them first and it seems your stomach finally was protesting out loud.

Moonbin hung and arm around your shoulder, leading you two in the direction of the kitchen, following behind Rocky.

He was the one who did the cooking in the group and you bit your lip to hold in your laugh as you watched your friend who know looks like an eager puppy wait for the food to be made, his wide eyes followed the other boy as he gathered ingredients to start.

Without turning back, Rocky called out to the youngest, "Sanha, can you grab the garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil? Y/N please keep an eye on that one, last time I made dinner in front of him, he started eating things while I wasn't looking", he said, referring to Moonbin.