Chapter 4

Nodding to the man and woman who stand up and bow to you from behind the reception desk as you come through the doors of Black Lupin's headquarters, you make your way down the white staircase and enter the first glass door you see to a gym. There you begin your usual warm-up exercises to start off and move on to use the gym equipment, barely breaking a sweat. The guys who are also in there mind their own business and do not dare take a glance at you while you work out since they know what will happen if they do.

You stayed in the gym for an hour and a half. Throwing a towel around the back of your neck, you swipe a bottle of fresh water while dabbing at the little sweat that has accumulated on your forehead.

The mini fridge was placed beside another door that connects the gym and huge training area in the building. Before you can enter, you state your name clearly into a tiny microphone hooked up to the wall and you hear the click of the door unlocking after a robotic voice says, "Accepted. Welcome Miss Park". You then push the door open and go inside.

There are several mats on the ground where new recruits are practicing their fighting skills with each other.

As you entered the room, they all stopped themselves and straightened their bodies to face you. You maintained a neutral face, crossing your arms behind your back, you observe their worn out expressions for a moment, secretly feeling proud of them for still having determination in their eyes. You rang out your voice loud enough for all of them to hear, "Proceed".

They returned to what they were doing and you watched them for a little bit before strolling over to an area that was lined with targets and dummies on one end, men and women using all sorts of weapons on them from the other end. You saw your team of girls, you called yourselves Blackpink, and went over to them.

Jennie and Lisa were throwing knives at their targets while Jisoo and Rose were using guns to shoot some moving ones. They all smiled and took a break from what they were doing to greet you as they saw you walking over to them.

"Wow, you guys are actually taking my advice: switching from your usual weapons to ones you have never used before! I'm impressed.", I said to them. Jennie answered while shooting a glare to Lisa and Rose, "Yeah, there is at least one person among us who actually pays attention around here, unlike SOME people." They opened their mouths in dramatic shock and were about to speak before you cut in and changed the subject, you didn't want them to start arguing back and forth for the rest of the night.

You all sat down on a couch and talked about the usual things, which were about the gang activity going on in their area, but you were interrupted as you got a call giving you information on a mission Blackpink was assigned to for tonight.

You ended the call and explained to the girls what you were to do. Apparently a hacker from a rival gang had some confidential information on Black Lupin members in the group that was named EXO, and you guys were going to their company's location to "talk" to him about that. This man was using the computer from his workplace, so that is where you had to go.

You assigned everyone their jobs in their mission, according to your own judgement since you were the leader, and once everyone was familiar with them you all got ready to leave. You changed into this, the others wear similar outfits.

Once you all had everything ready, you all went in Jisoo's car, because you used it the most during missions

Once you all had everything ready, you all went in Jisoo's car, because you used it the most during missions. You and Jisoo sat in the front, Jisoo driving to the address you gave her, and the rest sat in the back of her matte black Range Rover Evoque.

Once you got out of the car after arriving at the location, you signaled to the others to break off from what you told them about before, the oldest and youngest each being one team. They head off to your left and right sides and you sneak into the back entrance of the building.

After going through several hallways and passing through many doors, some requiring you to pick the locks to open, you finally reach what looked like an office area. You scan the cubicles, finding your target at one of the computers. You glance around to make sure no one is in his vicinity and send your thanks to your members for making sure the other workers left early. Then quietly creeping behind him, you whisper in his ear, "Hello, Sung-yeol". He quickly turned to you and fear crept into his eyes as he recognized you, "Scythe", he said and you smirked when you heard how afraid he was. That was the name you went by and it was known by everyone in the gang industry. Blackpink was also among the top 5 most dangerous gangs in the world.

Sung-yeol tried to dash past you, but you shot out your arm and swung it hard at his chest, causing him to fall to the floor, landing on his back.

You place your foot on his torso, digging your heels into his ribs, making him cry out in pain while you say, "Ah ah ah, Mr. Lee, just what are are you doing? I think we both know you won't escape THAT easily, especially since I know how much of a naughty boy you've been." You smirk as you pull out a knife from inside your boot and slowly put it under his neck, "Now, lets get to the point, shall we?" But before you can continue, the screech of police sirens reaches your ears and you stop, muttering a curse under your breath as you realize your plan is now soiled by the pigs.

You pull away from him and Sung-yeol begins to get back up but he hits the floor again after you knock him unconscious. You just realize now that you haven't heard anything from the girls this whole time, but you decide to worry about that later since you have something bigger to think about now.

You leave him there and start making your way out the exit but after doing so, you are met with more than 30 guns pointed straight at you, the policemen shouting at you to freeze.

You reluctantly raise your hands up, meeting them with your emotionless poker face and the uniformed men handcuff you in a rather rough way, which you didn't like but couldn't do anything about. As you are put in one of the cop cruisers, you turn to stare out the window but before you are driven away, you saw Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose from the shadows, staring right back at you....

***

Oh no! Y/N has been arrested by the police, what will happen to her now? And what about her team, Blackpink, what of them? I guess you will find out in the next chapter, stay updated to find out, bye y'all!