Intro

A simple but beautiful house in Mumbai, watchman looked at his watch it's half past nine, it's half an hour more to come a car out of his owner house.
When we peep into house we find a middle aged woman roaming here and there in tension
"Is breakfast ready?"
"Yes man" spoke the lady cook
"Good she will come now keep everything ready"
Servant went to dinning table
A lady aged 27, in beautiful orange cotton saree
neatly wrapped up showing each and every curve of her body but not exposing, she is of normal height, big eyes which are lined by kajal, noise pierced caring a diamond, puffy pouty lips which are cheery color, neck carry a simple chain one hand with Rolex watch and other with a single bangle. White apron on her left hand a handbag on her right hand she is walking down . She is non other than Nandini murthy.
"Pihu you are ready??"
"Mom not again I am really busy"
"No today you have to listen"
"Say" Nandini asked with annoying mood
"Your mousi sent me a photo he is also a doctor .. before she could complete Nandini said in frustration
"Mom dammm it I am a mother my son is five years old and I already cleared you I will never marry"
"Ok fine then I will go to Manik to talk"
"Mom" Nandini roared as a tigress "Don't you dare utter his name in front of me, If again I hear marriage proposal I will shoot myself it's final, you know that I can do it" Nandini is shattered and broken but her eyes are dark red with anger
She walked away to her car without taking breakfast and looking back to her mother
"Krishna!!!! What should I do??? Murthy Ji what should I do to this girl???? You left me all alone with her responsibility which I am unable to fulfill. Manik what you have done to my daughter??? She is now no less than a tigress, god please help me I need my pihu be happy"
Ps: reader Nandini's nick name is Pihu"

Nandini is driving to hospital she is really pissed off, she is gathering her strength.
"Why am I feeling this???? Everything over, scattered,ruined , nothing left only ash which is still blowing in air, Sri is my life now, I have to be strong Nandini Murthy is not naive as before which she used to be in college, you made her confident but time made me strong, in these five years I created a shell around me and Sri which can't be cracked by a looser like you never. Yes Manik Malhotra a docter, a poltition , home minister of India who has huge fan followers all over world for his recent works is a dam looser" she chuckled all her thoughts at once as there are huge crowd in front of her hospital "Parth neuro speciality hospital" "Parthasarathi murthy is her dad she lost five years back it's his dream to make his daughter a owner of hospital. Nandini got out of her thoughts and parked her car gave keys to security to park it in parking lot.
"Why the hell this crowd??? What are you doing??? Who are all these???" Nandini bursted on security who came to park her car.
"Madam!! Home minister's dadi is brought here these are... before he could complete the sentence she ran inside
"Sheela!!! Where is she?? What is the case??? Take me to her"
"Mam right side of the body is paralysed. She is in state of shock, I think needs immediate operation"
"Call my senior Mr. Rathod and request him to come, arrange for op, call Mr. Abhimanyu for Anastasia, even inform all her family members about operation I will check her" she entered a room.
A old lady about the age of 70is lying on the bed her right side is paralysed, she checked thoroughly, wrote the report and suggested medicines. Came out
Whole Malhotra family is there. She got tears bumming but controlled made herself strong mentally
"Nandu how is mom??" Sadana Malhotra asked
"Ma! She needs operation if you want you can suggest a doctor I will assist them but she needs it now"
"No need go for it" Ranveer Malhotra elder son of that lady Lalitha Malhotra spoke
"Ok then fill the form and sign it we will start it in half an hour, it takes long time to complete you people can take rest till then" she suggested and walked to her cabin

She took all the scan and MRI reports checked them, made all necessary reports, called lab for blood and urine test, ordered them to get reports as early as possible, she took a long breath and relaxed a moment.