Exams

Manik and Nandini are having exams. Everywhere in college exam fever is going on.

Manik said Nandini to concentrate on her exams as she is very much concern about her studies. He strictly order Nandini to study well. She nodded.

Manik after lunch went to woods place he want to spend some time he want to call Nandini also but dropped the idea as she needs time to complete her study.

Nandini who already there at woods place. She is looking at two little birds playing while making sounds. She a beautiful smile on her face seeing them. When Manik saw her was surprised but also angry.

"Pihu!!! Why did you come here? I said na no diversion, we can't be ruining our studies,"
"Manik I completed my portion" she said looking at him with fear.
"So what we need to be perfect Ok no stress go and read"
"She nodded and about go, Manik took her elbow pulled her, hugged her from back, rubbing her both hands with his long fingers very lazily he is placing kisses on shoulder by removing hair from one shoulder to other.
"Maanniikk" Nandini moaned loosing her strength feeling weak in knees
"Pihu!!!!" He called huskily in her ear while kissing her ear lobe she moaned again
"Hmmmmm"She hemmed
"You are my drug you know that" he turned made her hold his hair looked at her half closed eyes smirked cupped her face "look into my eyes, and properly respond ok?"
She nodded

He took her lips slowly started to suck them she to trying to do same then he hungrily took her lower lip, she took his upper lip both are synchronisingly kissing each other so they didn't feel breathless but Manik want more so he could take more took her mouth in his sucking. She blushed hard in her lips are feeling his touch.

Manik after good time controlled his hormones and left her "Pihu!!! Don't come home not here go fast run, today I am out of control baby may be you may not take more run"

Nandini looked at him surprise as he is making weird faces in controlling second thing she is trying to analyse what he said. Manik looked at her, this time he held her waist and nap dragged forcefully to him and smooched her lips like there is no tomorrow. The feeling of staying away from her for fifteen days is making him go crazy and possessive. He is unable to leave her.

Here is Nandini is smitten by his touch, his kiss, his presence and even his looks. She is already in his control she left her own body on his mercy.
Manik left her lips when he felt she can't breath, joined forehead started breathing heavily, "Pihu!!!! Get a grip don't give yourself to me always I am a man, a teenager if anytime I loose control??? Be strong say no to me, push me away don't be always available, let me crave for you"

"Why?" She asked innocently
"If it goes like this one day I may loose my control and we make love which may lead to complications so stop me when I am out of control"
She looked at him blinking her long lashed eyelids and made a pout after a fraction of second thinking "I trust you" she said with strong gaze on him, as if she is searching for some thing
"O my innocent bunny I love you I love some much that I hate myself when I am out of control like today and today you are making me mad, crazy go Pihu run run away from me go" he almost pushed her.
She ran away as always.

Manik kept his both hands on his pis twisted his lips, leaned back his head slightly, turned here and there bend down little puffed air out few times "man!!!! She is dam dangerous sometimes, seriously Malhotra are you this much smitten by her??? O god you are in deep shit man get a grip Manik get a grip on yourself if not you will make her........ o no!!!!! She is innocent naive, you need to protect not to destroy, she is yours only yours you have whole life for this give her space let her grow healthy, let her know this feelings let her control herself let her come to you and make you hers, till then be in control be strong for her for you for us" Manik warned himself

Manik went to ground played basketball for two hours to control himself. As Manik's order Nandini didn't come home. He is missing her badly but he want to miss her. He took shower made coffee went to his room opened books. When he slept he don't know. Sadana walked him to sleep properly but want to read he freshen up had little jogging in midnight came back started reading.

Every where in college their is exam fever all are found either reading or discussing. Same goes with piya and Nandini. Either they are in class discussing or in library studying. Manik came in search of Nandini twice but he found her studying so went back not disturbing.

Nandini is studying as before but sometimes she zooms out into trance of Manik's touch feeling his touch or kiss, when she comes out she herself found her in very embarrassing position, tears boomed in many times but Manik's words not come to him till exams completed made her stay back.

As today is exam, Nandini and piya came to Manik's class to wish all the best. Cabir, Mukthi,, Manik are standing in corridor. Manik looked at her a wave of urge to smooch her came but he is trying to control but his total concentration is on her lips.

"All the best Cabir bhai and Mukthi madam. Manik all the best" piya said shaking hands.
"Piya Nandini all the best write well" Mukthi wished
"I didn't prepare well" cabir said with sad face
"Why? What happened?" Nandini asked worrying
"It's his every time chanting from beginning ignore him"Mukthi said smiling
"No this time seriously I didn't prepare see my fan following I got distracted" cabir said with puppy face
"We know your serious valla serious chup" Mukthi taunted
All smiled

Manik who is looking only Nandini's lips all of sudden saw that she is biting her lips, Manik looked at her eyes she is watching his right side he too turned and looked, found Nisha holding his hand and leaning on him. He again looked at Nandini he smirked

"Oyeee!!! Girls you have exams na??? Why are you here?"
"We came to say all the best" piya said
"Go now" Nisha again barked at them
"All the best cabir bhai, Mukthi Mam, all the best Manik" Nandini said with smile
"Say sir, don't you know rules???" Nisha shouted
Manik looked at Nisha with anger
"What the hell Nisha who an earth are you to say that she will call me Manik that's it, I took six months to make her call Manik yaar"
"Ok go now" she ignored Manik's words and again shouted on them
Manik removed his hand from her grip went near Nandini and took her hand "forget all this no scenes do well your exams I should see you topping the class. All the best come on wish me properly with smile"
"All the best Manik" she smiled said in low voice
"Go you will be late for exam I will be waiting after exam at bike bye" Manik smiled Nandini too smiled back

"What hell Manik?? Why you give that much importance to that commoner?she is just a junior" Nisha said rolling her eyes
"Hogya!!!! Bomb blast soon" cabir said Mukthi smirked
"What did you say? A commoner? No I love her Nisha, so next time you won't cross your limits" Manik said politely and walked to classroom.
Nisha stood there with shock.

Evening Nandini came to Manik class.
"How was your exam girls?" Mukthi asked taking question paper from her.
"Good did well, Nandini has written total text book she gave her best" piya answered
"How you did it?" Manik asked Nandini
"Good" she nodded
"Ok!!! Prepare for next exam we'll don't waste time go home read well bye" Manik said with smile
Nandini felt sad, she smiled a little but went home.