At last the day came

Nandini reached hospital. When she was on rounds she heard sounds coming from daddi's room she rushed to her room
Room is totally messy. She is shouting all are standing away from her scared
" dadi???? Why are you doing all this? anger is dangerous to you please calm down"
"Don't come near me I don't want injection"she shouted
Nandini got it, she is worried "ok dadi no injections ok" she made dadi to sleep on bed but dadi is still looking at nurse with fear
"Dadi you know your mani has a son his name is kruthik Manik Malhotra" Nandini softly said it
Dadi got ultered to her words "Nandu?????" She is so surprised
"Yes our son I bring him to see you today, I know the child is illigimate child...
"Stop Nandu no never say it, mani died every second in Raipur. His cruel daddu killed him bit by bit, he left sadana for five years, don't blame his love for you Nandu. He protected you both. If you want give me poison I will take but give happiness to my mani from childhood he is suffer either the way. Child without father, then life without you every stage of life he was incomplete please I beg you Nandu don't take this child away from him"
Nandini heart punchers, she had a heart wrenching pain "he want his son?"
She came out of her room, earth under her feet is missing she is sinking drowning everything is revolving no spinning fast she held the wall tight. "Krishna!!!! Not agin not this time, I can't, don't push me to this extent I can't bare it" she walked to her cabin she is blank.

Almost for two hours of her sobbing she came to conclusion. She called home, told caretaker to bring Sri to hospital. She took Sri to daddi's room and introduced everyone there. She came back to her room with heavy feat.she was in hospital till late night she checked dadi, she is ok, Sri is sleeping with her, she didn't leave Sri for second.
Nandini kissed him bid bye while he was sleeping tears flowing on cheeks, she wiped them became strong and came home like a dead soul.

Manik was waiting for her. When he saw pale face of Nandini he really got scared "Pihu is everything fine?"
"Yes" her answer was in low voice. She went straight to her room and start to sob
Manik called hospital. His forehead frowned with anger. He walk to his car.

Nandini cried her heart out started packing her valuables her body and mind has separated from heart. She is like a dead body just doing work. She went to washroom took total one hour in cold shower she is shivering due to cold changed to a plain white cotton saree with red blouse. Her heart wrenched with pain she came out walked towards Sri's room. Her legs are shaking all her memories with Sri started to flash, when she took Sri for first time all at once came to her like memories, she came to his bed. To her surprise she found him sleeping on his bed, her happiness has no boundaries she started kissing him regeriously.
She was lifted in air all of sudden she is still in stage of surprise when she got detached from Sri she looked up its Manik who is holding her in his arms
"You are waking him up" he took her to her room literally throw her on bed with anger, locked the door removed his shirt and belt. Walked to her

Before Nandini could register what is happening Manik is on her pinned her to bed, his eyes are blood red with anger
"What the hell do you think of yourselves? Thoda bhauv kya diya you are climbing on my head. What did you think??? I just want my heir? My son? That's it? Daily I am begging to make out that you didn't get into your pea sized brain?? Can't you see I want you? I want you, your body, your heart,your soul, your not so working brain even the breath you inhale everything it's only mine, same way I am yours. Sri needs us not a single parent and wait what you are trying to prove? That I am selfish just want my son?you becoming thagya Murthi? What are you? A goddess? Are how far will you run? Can't I find you? Damm it I am home minister, don't forget that, and what should I do with Sri? Tell him our love story like you did, and tell him how you ran away from us? I had no choice so I stood away from you three, I really didn't had one Pihu.

Don't you know how crazy on you? Do I need to prove it? And why the hell didn't you reach me? Why?" He demanded "didn't I give you rights on me?" You own me don't you know that?

"You asked me to wait"she said in low voice

He already removed clothes. Nandini is silently listening to his words she is still in pain. He got up removed his jeans and boxer. Came on her kissing her total body. She is maoning softly, he came to her lips both are sucking each others lips. Manik is playing with her body. He is crushing boobs hard, she  maoned. He took right boob in his mouth and left pressing with hand playing with nipple. She is just enjoying his touch.

He came to her lower body lazily roaming his hand on her sensitive clit she is shouting with pleasure "mmmmaaaaannnniiiiikkkkkkk"
He is doing it very slow she is begging "Manik fast please fast"
"No you want to leave me na bare this punishment" he smirked
"Monster" she removed his hand turned there position now she is on him, her eyes fall on his wound she creased it with care and kissed softly. She started kiss him with love "is this real Manik? I am not dreaming na??? I feeling you na??? Did I really servived all these years without your touch? With out your kiss? I felt like my body is wasted, Manik make love with me please I want you" she is leaning on him totally
Manik kissed her hair hugging with one hand
"Pihu! It will hurt you I will be wild as I am starving from ages my monster is rock hard. Can you bare me?"
"I am craving for it" she is looking at him in his eyes
"You will not leave me and Sri, You will listen to me like before" he demanded
"You are taking advantage Manik you are monster" she slapped him softly and pout her lips

Manik  smirked and kissed her pout "yes I am only your monster" he started to kiss her hard both are dominating each other, when they felt they are out of breath they left lips Manik started kissing her neck playing with her nipples
"Manik it's paining go slow"
"No baby I will eat you raw today"
"Manik" she yelled but Manik is sucking her boob and playing with her nipple of other boob. She is in heaven he went down kissing all her pussy and biting it slowly, he kept one finger into her pussy she cried with pain, " Manik it's paining"
"I know baby but monster is too hard you have to take four fingers baby"
"I can't" she said with fear
"Don't worry I will be gentle" he is kissing lips in feather kisses
He added one more finger giving her kisses all over body she arched her back with pain and pleasure. Manik is seeing her face "Pihu you became more sexy and more soft your pussy is so soft like a butter it's too tight didn't you fingered?"
"No!!! You only said na I don't have right to touch myself then how will I?" She genuinely spoke
"O my baby I too didn't today it will be going to be heaven Pihu shall I go in?"
"Yes Manik" she kissed him
Manik slowly kept his rock hard dick at her entrance looked at her with lust "you are dripping wet baby"
"Only for your dick mani" he pushed hardly in she screamed in pain it's too tight
"Baby relax the muscles see look at me come on breath in" she did
He pushed again dick went half in she is crying with pain, her pussy torn into two
"Who says you gave birth to child? You are dam tight baby relax yourself let me go in" she did he pushed with all force. He is totally in she was about to scream but Manik sealed her lips
He waited till she adjusted then started to move in and out
"Pihu it's heaven I just want to fuck you whole life, ooooo baby it's so temptingly sexy and your boobs they are my hunger meal" she blushed "Manik I can't hear more please.
"No baby we should do it by all our senses not just forsake of doing "look while I am going in and out how much pleasure I am feeling I can't even explain"
"Oooo Manik I am dying with pleasure go fast"
He started to go fast
"Baby you so soft your skin is like cotton how can I bite it?"
"Manik bite me give me love bite I want to feel you, ooooo god I am on verge fuck hard I am cumming"
He stopped Nandini looked at him in frustration "what?" She demanded
"It's not fuck its love" he started to do fast she screamed maoned and came
"Manik iam cumming"
"Cumm for me baby" she arched back all fluid at once flood on his dick
He thrusted her really hard for more she again started building organsm this time he too felt it both screamed each other's name.
Manik is on her fragile body trying to catch breath she is also breathing heavily
"Pihu!!!! It's total eternal heaven"
"Yes" she peeked his lips he took her side bed slept dragging her in his top. She is feeling him
" today I will not let you sleep"
"No Manik you sleep, your hand will pain"
"No it's healing" he smiled