Friendship phases

Mukthi is busy with her new project and Abhimanyu as he is giving her tough time as always. Here cabir is busy in dating with his new found love Roshni. Manik is busy in doing his and cabir work Nandini is helping him.

When everyone was busy Neha is wasting her life on drugs. When Manik and Nandini are planning to go out they heard screaming and shouting from the ground they ran to see what are screams it's Neha standing on the wall of the top floor of the building shouting "Manik I love you I can't live without you when you can't be mine then my life is waste so bye" she is planning to jump from there.

It took an hour to make her come down and Manik and cabir took her to Manik's house sadhana mukthi Piya and Nandini tried hard to make her calm. The doctor came and checked her gave her seductive and explained Manik and cabir about her drug addiction and even gave them rehabilitation centre details. Cabir brought rehabilitation centre head to check her.

Neha became out of control when she woke up. Her parents are in Switzerland they couldn't come as they don't have nearby flights. Sadana and mukthi took turns to sleep with her. Manik and cabir are trying hard to make her stable but at a time for drugs, she is becoming wild.

She screams cry beg and even hurt to run away from Manik house for drugs they almost locked her a nurse is been appointed from a rehabilitation centre to take care of her and give medicines. Manik and Nandini felt responsible for Neha situation.

Manik walked to Deen office and said about Neha condition and gave a written statement about the drugs and requested him to give the police complaint. Deen too reacted positively police were called for an enquiry started and here Neha is totally mess she even tried to commit suicide twice it is taking all the energy from Manik and gang along with sadana and Radhika to keep her safe and sane.

Neha took total 8weeks to become normal but her craving for drugs was not leaving her sometimes she shivers screams begs even cry when she sees Nandini she started to become wild once she even cut Nandini wrist in anger cut was not that deep so she was ok but Manik panicked a lot tried maximum to avoid Nandini and Neha face off but Nandini came to visit Neha daily.

It's been whole three months drug dealer and some suppliers got arrested some of Manik classmates and seniors too involved in this racket Manik and cabir we're all time took care of mukthi and other girls they made strict rules to avoid drugs in college campus at least

When Neha parents came back Neha was not ready to shift to her house but she left, that doesn't make any difference as all the gang is visiting her all time even having sleepovers at times. Nandini was the one must visit daily she even carry some eatables some stuff which is healthy for her. Neha is now not wild with Nandini but her dislike was always shown in her harsh words which didn't affect Nandini at all.

Nandini is always guilt about Neha having drugs so she is trying her best to make her healthier, days flew away really fast as they all were busy all time to make Neha healthy. After long three months, rigorous treatment yoga and healthy diet Neha almost came out of drugs.

Today is submissions of project everyone is busy, Nandini Piya Roshini wished all luck. Abhimanyu took mukthi to library gave her small demo how to explain the project when she did it perfectly Abhi came near her and whispered, "give your best I will be waiting in the cafe for you only you" she shivered by his husky voice and then blushed
"don't blush!!!! I may think about it no here all at once "
She ran away smiling like a kitten
"tomboy is becoming a kitten interesting" Abhi ruffled his hair and blushed

The project was exhibited in the conference hall. All the day only ten persons could show their project to the professors. Among them, mukthi was one she did really well she felt happy her real hard work gave her fruits of satisfaction for now as result declaration is not today. She informed gang and left to the cafe to see Abhi

Mukthi thanked Abhi for making her feel happy as he helped her a lot and made her give hard work to this project Abhi simple smiled and offered her coffee and had a really good chat for more than hour. It's two different poles who are crossing,

Abhi is always calm hardworking very disciplined and self-made person

Mukthi is an escapist smart worker always full of life boyish and very hyperactive person.

Both shared their likes and dislikes even hobbies. To her surprise, Abhi loves adventures but never had the opportunity whereas mukthi is opposite she just shows the world she is careless but she is scared if many things it is her shell to keep herself safe from any hurt

Manik and cabir company made her more if boyish but actually, she is very sensitive shy and the lonely person it's them who made her look rough

Abhi admired her fantasised and fascinated her a lot. But he is not an outspoken person so he just blurted out "mukthi! I know I am totally opposite of you, I am boring and very practical but..... I liked you from day one your personality and friendship made me drawn to you. Now in this project, I was harsh and rude as I felt I have rights on you I want to spend my life with you mukthi can you????"

Mukthi couldn't figure out what exactly he is expressing? His words confused her "I didn't get what exactly you want from me?"
"share your life with me" he is perceptive and very straightforward
Multi is awestruck and shocked she even blushed and felt tingles in her belly. Still, she wants to take time process it and discuss it with Manik and Cabir.
"I need time I want to discuss and even think about it for a while"
"you should I will wait"
"shall we move?"
Both walked back to college

Mukthi came to manik's house and explained everything to sadana before Manik and cabir. Listening to mukthi words sadana felt Abhi is a nice guy and a gentleman she felt him right for mukthi same time she felt mukthi is a kid she can't just go and date someone.

When Manik and cabir came to know about Abhi proposal cabir is on his nerves edge he wants to bang him black and blue but Manik felt Abhi is the right guy.

Mukthi is always a babydoll for Manik and cabir sadana git daughter in mukthi she is all cool and friendly with her but she always feels possessive about her. Sadana couldn't see mukthi as a grown-up child she always feels that mukthi is still a kindergarten school girl. For the first time, she felt mukthi is actually a girl teenager girl she needs to walk away to new family leave her behind which scared her.