Both want same

Ram Mohan took Manik away from hospital. Manik got angry and raised his hand to beat Ram Mohan but stopped in middle and shouted aaaaaaaaa. Ram Mohan hugged him tight
"I am sorry I am sorry I couldn't see champ crying it's killing me, Pihu is crying like kid they need me"
"Yes they need you now but don't forget we are in middle of war now you want Raj Malhotra to kill your son or your wife??? "
Manik became furious he this time brought his hand near his face "Manik be practical we will come by night don't worry I will take care of him, your z category security is standing there we can't take risk"
Manik came back.

Nandini is sitting with sri. She is still crying, she just want to listen sri calling her Pihu. She started remembering all the memories of sri, how she held him first when he born, and how he first time called Pihu, how he said papa.

Nandini introduced sri to Manik showing him his photos. She only made him say papa. She daily says him their love story as his bed time stories. Sri feels like his dad is hero. When sri asked why he is not staying with them? She said that they are playing a hide and seek game when ever they need him, papa will come and help us. He believed her blindly.

Today when sri saw Manik for first time, he immediately recognised him and called him papa, daily when he sees Manik in news he calls Pihu and shows her. Nandini too happily sits and watches Manik along with him. She don't want any of their Darrow's touch sri. She just want him grow happily.

Today when she saw blood of sri, she broke down. She is scared to hell. She want to show sri to Manik, make him hug sri, she want sadana to hold him and make him most naughty boy. She wants normal family where Manik sadana sharada sri and she can live happily. She is dreaming for it, and she is praying for it daily not for her sake but for sri.

Evening at 5 sri woke up.
"Pihu!" He called her
Nandini hugged him tight and cried sharada scolded Nandini "you are scaring him Pihu"
Nandini looked at him "sri is it paining?"
"No, Pihu I saw papa"
Both Nandini and sharada astonished
"Yes Pihu!!! When doctor uncle was giving me pain papa came and asked me not to cry he hugged me tight" sri explained
Nandini smiled ruffles his hair and said "yes papa comes when we are in problem now say how are you?"
"Fine and you don't cry Pihu, papa don't like you crying"
Nandini smiled with tears.
"Yes and sri too" she tickled him. He giggled both played happily.

Manik couldn't concentrate on any work, he just want night to happen and run to hospital and once see his champ. "Champ!!!! He called me papa uncle. He hugged me with his hands small delicate hands. After his birth now I saw him directly and hugged him. He calls him mom Pihu as I call sadana May be Pihu might have did so, he is so cute even crying so adorable, why uncle why am I having this type of fate???? I lost my dad when I need him more now my son needs me and I am not with him, why can't I have a normal life. Me sadana Pihu MA and sri that's it"
"Happens Manik it will happen soon"
Manik smiled pale "we just started uncle war is in front it may take a year or so"
"Still it will happen na don't loose hopes Manik be faith"
"God is cruel he just gave me such a fate that who ever loves me will be away from me"
"Manik stop sulking come on do work we need to go at night"
"Yes we need to go"
Manik stopped his thinking and hating himself and started to do his work.

At night when Manik reaches sri room Nandini is making him sleep by telling him story. Manik is at window, Nandini back is faced to him. Manik listened her voice "so, when Mukthi aunty came to me said to sit on Scooty I cried in fear, she said "Nandu you will sit or shall I call Manik?" Pihu tho Manik sa daar thi hai, so she sat on scooty, I slowly started to drive"
"Papa scolded you?"
"No!!!! Papa never does he loves Pihu a lot"
"No, sri loves Pihu most more than papa.see I am protecting you"
"Yes sri loves Pihu most and you are strong like chota BHIM very strong Ok"
"Yes next time when I see papa I will say him I am protecting you"
"Ok, sri where did you see papa?"
Manik got alerted
"Inside when all aunties held me tight papa came and hugged me that uncle gave me pain but papa said pain will go soon"
"How is he?"
"He is wearing white coat like you wear in hospital"
Nandini understood that sri might thought some doctor as his papa
"Sri you sleep today I said you our story"
"Pihu when will I come in story??"
"You will come soon now you sleep"
Manik got tears, he wanted to tell his son their love story as his bed time story. "So you are doing all those things which I want to do with champ"

Both Manik and Nandini felt so emotional about their son. Both want normal family but both are in condition that they can't do any thing

Manik so wanted to go inside and hug her tight and make her feel better. Nandini want to hug Manik and cry to feel better.

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena (x2)
(tere baaju: without you)

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera.. hoye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawan kee
Na tere bina lagda jee

Ve changa nahion keeta beeba
Dil mera tod ke
Ve bada pachhtaiyaan akhaan
Naal tere jod ke

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawan
Tu mera parchhanvaa
Tere mukhde vich hi main taan
Rab nu apne pawaan
Meri duaa.. haaye
Sajda tera kardi sadaa
Tu sun iqraar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee