All questions

Nandini woke up when she heard crying of his son. She felt it as faint voice, coming from some well. She is trying to hold herself and get up but she couldn't some one is forcing her to sleep. "Manik" she called for help Again the baby cry is heard this time she tried to open eyes with much difficulty she opened eyes.

"Pihu!" Sharada called softly
"MA"
"Look it's your son" sharada made her see her right side
He is crying, Nandini got tears she touched him with her finger, he is so soft like cotton, she got more tears
"Give him milk" sharada encouraged
"My milk?"
"Yes"
Nandini blushed and opened her dress button he automatically took into his mouth she got a different feeling which is pure and divine, she closed eyes to feel it whole. When he is full he left her and slept
"He slept?" She want to see his eyes see him totally
"Yes he needs sleep"
"He is so soft"
"He is same as you"
"No he is like Manik see tall and soft"
"How are you Pihu?"
"How are you MA?"
"I am fine you say how are you feeling?"
"I don't know, how did we come here?"
"Pinky brought you"
"Ooooo" She is disappointing somewhere her heart and mind is expecting Manik's name as she had some faded memories
"MA....." she bit her lips and with great difficulty she asked "did Manik come?"
Sharada want to say truth but she don't want her to suffer more with unwanted questions she is silent. Nandini understood she got tears she looked at her son and kissed him "he is my life from now"
Sharada too had tears.

Mukthi came to check Nandini, she played with little boy for some time, chatted about her delivery and went away as Mukthi too didn't mention about Manik Nandini confirmed that it was jut her dream that Manik did her delivery.

Here Manik is super happy as he became father. His little champ is so cute and soft. He held him first kissed him and hold him. He is on top of the world. He is ant to celebrate, shout to world and inform every dam person that he became father but he is in position that he cannot even show his happiness.

"Uncle I want to celebrate" Manik hugged him
"Do one thing feed some poor people"
Best idea" Manik went to guest house ordered chef to cook for 200 people and pack the food. They all did by night 7, Manik ordered his men to distribute food to poor people. He too distributed some packets. All blessed Manik.

It is night 12 Manik and Ram is having tea, they are today infront of Mukthi hospital
"Shall I go and see her once?"
"She will be expecting you today"
"I want to see her, play with my boy"
"He is cute"
"He is" Manik is observing stars
Mukthi came to meet him "why are you here?"
"Just like that"
"Come in and sit in my cabin"
"No I couldn't control my argue to see her again so I am fine here"
"She is fighting with her memories Manik go and meet her once explain to her"
"No the more I am away from her and sadana the more forcefully I try to fight back and I don't want one more death I cannot afford"
"Ok need anything?"
"How is she?"
"Fine but she is hoping for you"
"I know and I am dying to, how is my champ?"
"Mild fever due to vaccination unless normal he yawns, cries and sleeps"
"Did she asked about me?"
"She asked her mom, she denied"
"That's good" he said with sad tone
"Take this" Mukthi gave film roll to Manik
Manik face lifted with happiness "you took photos?"
"Yes I was taking your memories take them"
"You are my sweet heart"
"I know I know enjoy yourself bye abhi is waiting for me at home"
"Ok say my hai"
"Sure" Mukthi left

Nandini is her room, her son and her mom both are sleeping, she slowly got up, walked to wash room did her business and came out while coming to her bed her heart wanted to peep out of window. So she walked to window and opened it without making any noise. She looked out side. There are no one out side she felt sad, she closed the window and came to her bed looked at her son
"Why sri Why did your dad and daddu left us?" She got tears at that thought.
He too cried Nandini lifted him took in her lap and gave him milk, she wiped her tears "you dad is great person sri, just situations are bad he loves you lot when he sees you, your daddi is sweetest person will you call me as Pihu? Your dad calls his mom by name I want you to call me by my name" she kissed him.

Nandini stayed in hospital for two days, as normal delivery she is fit and fine. Shards and pinky are taking best care of Nandini. Neha is paediatrician, she said she will visit Nandini's house when ever required and even gave permission to go home.

Nandini opened her books as in ten days she is having entrance exam. Pinky and sharada continuously nagging to take rest but she did not listen.

Here when next day Manik came to hospital Mukthi informed about Nandini discharge, Manik got disappointed, as it is hospital for days Manik entered her room in middle of the night mostly at 3, as everyone are deep in sleep he used to play with his son, and pecked Nandini as many times as he can. The little boy was so naughty he used wake up when Manik enters the room. Now as she left he can't see them again.

Manik reaches Nehru Place he parked his vehicle, today he brought an old Maruthi car, he parked near her house and checked Nandini window and found lights he frowned checked the time, it's 2 am, he thought may be for champ light was on. He want to run inside cuddle with of them and play with them. He is missing them so much.

Nandini was reading all night, it's four in the morning she just feed her boy and he is sleep, she got fresh up, walked to kitchen made a cup of coffee. She walked to window and opened it and saw outside, as expected Manik and Ram are having some local tea. Nandini watched them.

She observed Manik as he is under street light so he is visible, he is more thin than before, his jaw line became more sharper, his is not sleeping well she felt, how is MA??? How didn't she come back? What about her job? Why is he always come here? Does he knew I stay here? If so why is he not coming to me? If he don't know should I walk to him? That engagement????? I know next day news flashed as cancelled but still how can he even make her wear that ring? How? Does he know I am pregnant? How did daddu know?"all these questions were running her mind.