Epilogue

Manik and Nandini along with sadana and sri shifted to Mumbai. Sharada is also living with them. After marriage, Nandini life changed a lot. She appointed one more surgeon as she is busy in personal life some times. She don't want patients to suffer.

Manik life to changed a lot, time to time food and best nights with Nandini made him stress less. Ram Mohan became family friend.

Sri is going to school, evening he playing basketball with his security team, he made them friends. Manik and his bond is tremendous, both want Pihu totally. They have competition for her. Like daily morning both want her attention towards them.

Manik make sure she is with him, till he go to office, sri make sure she is with him till school time, and at dinning table she will sit in between. Manik makes sure she eats well, we're as sri makes sure she feeds only him and give him more attention.

Night sleeping time is a headache for Nandini both want lone time with her, sri wantedly keep her in his room demanding for storytelling and Manik bags for his romance and intimacy.

Nandini got fed up, "it's like I am trophy and you both are players fighting for me, you both get to an understanding if not I will shift to guest room" Nandini shouted on both
"No" screamed both. Looking at each other
"Ok!!! Daily morning, you spend time with champ, night with me" Manik proposed.
"But my story Pihu?" Sri made face
"Sadana will tell you our story you can spend time with her she loves you more"
"Yes sri you are not spending time with us" sadana complained.
Sri thought for a moment and agreed. Manik is happy.

Manik came home, found all three ladies watching tv, "where is champ?"
"He is sleeping" Nandini answered
"This early?"
"He played a lot today so he is tired"
"I need to practice basket ball I have to play with him"
"Yes, you should" sadana said.
"You fresh and come we will ha r dinner"
"Ok" Manik came to room Nandini followed him.
Manik hugged her tight "How was your day?"
"Busy as all ways" Nandini answered
"I want you now" he started kissing her her
"Have dinner and we can"
"Just a quickie" Manik is bargaining
Nandini giggled "how come you are so horny?"
"How come you look tempting?"
"Awww" she blushed as he held her tight and pressed her very soft boobs, she moaned
Manik removed his shirt, took out belt and unbuttoned his pants, he made Nandini sleep, and undid her night pant along with panties, he ran to door locked it and came back Nandini giggled at his urgency. He just entered her, she gasped. "You are perfect Pihu, I just want to fuck you raw ahhh" he is giving her hard thrusting.

Nandini is moaning like hell, she held his vest tight opened her mouth a little, and arched her back with his every thrust, seeing the effect he had on her making him go much more harder. She within minutes came to climax, Manik when found her released he gave some more harder strokes and he too pumped his seeds deep inside her.

"Let us go to Kashmir, only we both. As it's not safe for champ"
"Does he allow us?" Nandini asked while trying to take heavy breath
"I want to go please, last time when I was there I missed you like hell this time I want to go with you it's heaven"
"But.... when do we have to go?"
"Next week"
"I will try"
"No we have too, I have army selection meeting and it's unavoidable and I will not go alone I have already made arrangements you please convince champ"
"He is hard but to crack Manik you know that"
"Use your charm Pihu" he kissed softly winking at her
"Did it worked on you anytime?"
"All ways" he took her lips kissed her madly.
"Let's go and have dinner, moms are waiting"
"Ok but you are coming that's it" Manik warmed and walked to bathroom.

Nandini had to work hard to make sri accept the tour to Kashmir, he really gave tough time to all the family members. He cried, he even tried hunger strike, made bhanas of stomach pain, Manik rubbed them off, at least he gave a big list of his wishes and made demands then accepted Manik is hell happy.

Both travelled to Kashmir. It's real jannat. Temperature is so cool, and surroundings are beautiful. Manik first completed his meetings in first two days. He took Nandini along with him to all his meetings, after that they used go for some near by place had dinner and return to their own heaven, each other arm. The nights were too hot for the couple.

After two days he completely spent time with Nandini both visited tourist place went on boat ride, had some mountain biking. Manik never left her lips and hugs he always clingy. When they are alone without security, Manik starts kissing her madly playing with her body parts as if they are his only possessions. Nandini is madly addicted to him. They are like two bodies and one soul, she is perfectly fitted in his arm sitting in his lap letting him do whatever he wants. The beautiful places of Kashmir and Nandini in his arms made Manik go crazy.

Yeh hasin vaadiya
Yeh khula aasmaan
Aa gaye ham kaha
Ay mere sajana
Inn bahaaro mein
Dil ki kali khil gayi
Mujhako tum jo mile
Har khushi mil gayi
Tere hontho pe hain
Husn ki bijliya
Tere gaalo pe hain
Zulf ki badaliya
Tere baalo ki khushaboo
Se mehke chaman
Sangmarmar ke jaisa
Yeh teraa badan
Meri jaanejaan main
Teri chaandani
Chhed do tum aaj
Koyi pyaar ki raagini
Yeh hasin vaadiya
Yeh khula aasmaan
Aa gaye ham kahan
Ay mere sajana

Yeh bandhan hai pyaar kaa
Dekho tute na sajani
Yeh janmo kaa saath hai
Dekho chhute na sajana
Tere aanchal ki chhaanv ke
Tale meri manjil mujhe mil gayi
Teri palakho ki chaanv ke
Tale mohabbat mujhe mil gayi
Yeh hasin vaadiya yeh khula aasmaan
Aa gaye ham kahaan ay mere sajana
Inn bahaaro me dil ki kali khil gayi
Mujhako tum jo mile har khushi mil gayi
Yeh hasin vaadiya yeh khula aasmaan
Aa gaye ham kahaan ay mere sajana

Ji karta hai sajana dil
Mein tumko bitha loon
Aa masti ki raat mein
Apna tumko bana loon
Uthane lage hain tufaan kya
Mere sine mein ay sanam
Tumhe chaahunga dilo jaan se
Meri jaanejan teri kasam
Yeh hasin vaadiya yeh khula aasmaan
Aa gaye ham kahan ay mere sajana
In bahaaro mein dil ki kali khil gayi
Mujhako tum jo mile har khushi mil gayi
Meri jaanejaan mai teri chaandani
Chhed do tum aaj koyi pyaar ki raagini
Yeh hasin vaadiya yeh khula aasmaan
Aa gaye ham kahaan ay mere sajana
Yeh hasin vaadiya yeh khula aasmaan
Aa gaye ham kahaan ay mere sajana.

They enjoyed Kashmir trip for one week. Manik marked Nandini at each and every place in Kashmir, he made her go mad for him. The long separation made both so possessive for each other. Both want to be with each other all time. Nandini is not in mood to leave his side nor Manik is letting her side go away. This trip gave couple to feel it as surreal. They might be dreaming which made them more scared and more clingy.

When they returned back sri hugged them tight they too missed him. Manik made another family trip to Rajasthan after a month so that sri too enjoy his family time. Manik is now making sure that he spend lots of time with all of them. The lone time he spent for five years made him scared of loneliness.

Manik is in bedroom hugging naked Nandini after his best remarkable intimate time, "are you on pills?"
"No, why are you asking?"
"I want a girl baby, sri is grown up now we can plan for one more kid I want to feel your stomach the baby bumb, last time I touch it only on the day you gave birth to champ, now this time I want to see it growing, feel it"
"Actually, I want to say this from evening but how to say it I was bit confused"
"Don't say me that you are already?" Manik jumped in bed and looked at her
"Yes, I took test in the evening as I skipped my date and it's positive, I kept it on washroom to see but you didn't pay attention then I made you touch my stomach still you didn't" she pouted
Manik with shinning eyes and tinkling tears looked at Nandini and touched her stomach "really?"
"Yes" she made his hand touch her stomach
"I love you Pihu I love you a lot" He is crazy he held her made trill and made her sit on bed safe and he is jumping like mad man. Whole night both talked about sri birth.

Hope couple have baby girl as they are expecting.