Things gathering in correct place

Raj Malhotra is hell angry, there is no news about Shanker as he is not even existed, he just want him so much to enquire about Manik's accident as he got news of it which shook his head with shock.

Night he sent his one of the men to enquire about Manik's accident he came with the news that it was planned by opposition minister settupathi planned it which is hard to believe.

Sethupathi and Raj Malhotra are friends forever both are of same characters and they both plan everything together but not plan on each other. Though they act as rivals infront of media and public reality is they are thick friends

If Shanker is here he would have got news from close associates of sethupathi but now he is missing and top of this news gave him more suspect. sethupathi really did it or not he want to confirm it before thinking to finish him, so Raj Malhotra sent a close associate of him the advocate Anand Mukerjee to talk to sethupathi.

Here advocate Anand Mukerjee is the same one who is with Manik, he when got call from Raj Malhotra he smiled at this and called Manik informed about the Raj Malhotra plan. Manik said everything and asked him to plan according, he agreed.

Next day Anand came to Raj Malhotra and explained him that he too got some hints that it's sathupathi who is behind the accident of Manik, which made raj Malhotra a beast 40years If friendship turned to rivalry.

Here Manik is curing well, sadana visited him, she cried a lot, they both had long long conversations about these three years, they talked about Nandini but Manik did not say about his champ he want to clear everything before he unite his family once again one impulsive act may lead to distruction.

Manik sent sadana back on the very same day as he don't want her to get involved in this dirty politics, Manik planned this accident after so much ground work and planning, this bomb blast is his own plan, to divide sethupathi and Raj Malhotra.

Once they divide they start digging their own graves, which will be easy for him to bring Raj Malhotra down, maximum in matter of months he can destroy Raj Malhotra so he took risk and he now waiting for that to happen.

Nandini is daily visiting Manik with her senior, she just write down his suggestions and give Manik required medicines, daily she brings kichidi for himand sends with nurse as if it is from hospital, nurse asked her once Why is doing this? Nandini said he is her senior in medical college but they had fight back they are not in terms now but when he is in such pain it is her humanity to feed him well. Nurse convinced.

Manik is daily waiting for Nandini to come to his room, he always stars at her all the time, he so want to drag her near him and kiss her senselessly but he is controlling every nerve in his body. Still he tries for one reason or the other reason to keep her with him for some more time.

Manik got a male attendant to give him sponge bath he smiled when he say him, it's definitely Nandini's work he knew that even nurse to complained to him while giving him injection on Nandini that she is not allowing any of them to say long with him in this room. Jealousy Nandini is back is thought. He remembered how possessive she used to be about him, Neha behaviour irked her a lot at starting.

Nandini mind went to gutter, whole hospital is speaking about Manik's looks and his body as he is any public property and they own him. All the lady staff in hospital are fighting with each other to enter his room lonely, who ever going inand coming out are coming with dreamy eyes as if they are still in his dreams, this made Nandini insane she want to kill all of them at once

Even when she is at home those talks of girls in hospital are disturbing her a lot she unknowingly getting angry on Manik "Why has to he be handsome? And who asked to look that charming? Did just irritating and why is he like that?" And then she remembers about his pain and accident she get tears she want to take care of him be his side all day but she can't.

She even questioned everyday that did he recognise her or not? The way he starts at her makes her skip heart beat but when she comes out his room she feels that he didn't recognise her, because if would recognise he won't let her go out like this without talking without touching without hugging her kissing her, she feel disgusting anger rise to peaks and she come out in anger.

Manik situation is different every time he ring the buzzer he expects Nandini to come but everytime he find some random nurse he gets irritated. Since from four days he is doing same still she is just visiting for rounds daily twice.

Today is night shift for Nandini, she made sri to eat and sleep when it is nine she started to hospital she packed a fresh bedsheet for Manik and a fresh pillow cover for the soft pillow as it is four days he needs everything hygienic

By ten she reached hospital, she started her rounds in all wards took notes of each patient and then walked to her room checked time it 11:30, she walked to Manik's room, he is sleeping Nandini without disturbing him she changed the duvet of him and covered him till stomach, she slowly took his right hand and placed it on bed from, took pillow which placed on his heart removed cover and changed new one placed it on his heart again and kept his hand back on pillow Manik held her hand tight she tried to remove but Manik didn't leave her, he is awake just want to see what she will do,

She tried again but no use she sat on the near by chair waiting for him to loosen the grip, she is observing him, his face features sharpened than before, slight beard which rough gave him manly look, shoulder became more broad body became thin and stiff, v shape body she felt proud for a moment on her choice even felt sad for staying away from him.

She just leaned her head on his chest and slept for a moment without putting any weight, he encircled her back with his hand so that she totally leaned on his chest and sleep she tried to get up but his grip is tight she happily slept

After sometime Manik slightly opened his eyes and found Nandini sleeping on his chest. Manik smiled, kissed her head touched her cheeks with his thumb.
She moaned "maniiiiii" he felt aroused instantly. She calls him mani only at their intimate times. He slightly bent and looked at her she is in deep slumber, Manik hugged her more and slept because of medicines.