Both stubborn men

Words:1102

When discharge  papers are ready parth took papers and took Nandini hand and started to walk bidding bye to all her friends. When Manik was about to hold her hand, parth said "thank you Manik for every thing you have done for my daughter I owe you a big time and I really mean it"

"No uncle it's my duty" Manik said taking file from his hand "let's take her home"
"I will take her home" Parth said specifically
Sadana and cabir are tensed Nandini is more tensed both men in her life are important and both are fighting because of her and she cannot give anyone's side as both may get hurt.

"Till now you understood that I am not just friend we kind of in relation so I don't think I need to explain so I am coming home with you guys" Manik is clear now
"No!!! I won't allow" Parth is stubborn
"Ok!!! Then I will sneak to her room as I often do" Manik remarked as it is casual for him
"What the hell??? Did you ever sneak into my daughter room?"
"Yah!!!! Many times" he shrugged his shoulders
Parth is totally pissed off "you will not do it again she is my daughter and I won't allow you in"
"She is my Pihu and I will" Manik is stubborn now
"Manik" Nandini called softly to cool him
"Pihu!!! You are mine yes?" Manik questioned to make Parth clear about them
"Pihu!!! You are my daughter" he said in stern voice
"She is mine" Manik dragged her "sadana let's take her home" Manik is now no way to loose her
"She is my daughter she will not come with you" Parth declared
"Guys stop acting like toddlers, see her she is patient and you both are dragging her mercilessly shame on you guys, uncle you take her but Manik will visit her daily" cabir made solution
Manik is pissed off but he knew he has no choice so he cleared "twice daily"
"Ok twice daily" cabir repeated
"You will not sneak into my house again" Parth cleared
"If you won't stop me I won't sneak"
"Ok but not alone with your friends" Parth want to give tough time to Manik
"Fine" Manik gritted teeth in anger.

When it is almost evening Nandini returned home. Because of stupid fight between her father and Manik one hour wasted. She straight away walked to her room took bath and changed to some casuals and came out dried her hair with towel standing in balcony.

Her mind started wandering around so many things, "now dad knows about us what will I answer him if he asks me? What am I supposed to tell him?" She felt tensed when she is thinking her mother same "Pihu! Have some coffee you may feel better"
"Yes mom" she took
"Pihu! How are feeling now?"
"Fine MA!!! Don't worry I am fine"
"Me and your papa were scared a lot but thanks to your friends and Manik they made things easy. Your papa relaxed if not he would have been in so much tension when docter said you took drugs thanks to Manik again he was stubborn to agree he said you never took it. He was so confident but when reports came he was shattered he ran to some where he returned and cried like a baby, he was blaming himself for your situation. I doubt he slept or not all these days, he is nice guy I liked him"
Nandini smiled "MA! Actually I want to say about us to you people but I couldn't"
"I understand and we both like him"
"Papa too?" She asked in surprise
"Yes, he too liked him but his fatherly love is challenging him that's it both can make good father and son both are stubborn when it comes to you and both love you equally you are lucky" she kissed her forehead
Nandini hugged her tight as she is happy now.

Parth took required measures in Nandini room so that Manik can't sneak into her room, he locked the balcony door and kept the keys in his pocket, next day he even made the wall little higher and added glass pieces on it so that if anyone climbs it they will get hurt, he removed the creeper from her balcony and kept it on to upstairs so that no one can come using it, specially Manik.

As decided Manik and his friends along with piya and Neha are coming to visit Nandini. Neha is normal by now, she has some depression problem but she is taking pills of it so she is getting better. Nandini recovered well.

When ever Manik and friends come to visit Nandini Parth used to be their present with them, he always keep an eye on Manik and make sure he is staying away from Nandini.

Nandini so want to go to college but all in one tone denied. For whole week she is been house arrest after continuously nagging and begging Nandini is allowed to college finally.

When she reached college, Manik is waiting for her at woods place she came running after parking he embrace her in tight hug
"I missed you so much Pihu" he started kissing her whole face
She felt sophisticated but still she want to feel him
"Manik I missed you so much" she kissed him on lips after so long time both kissed like a hungry beasts. No one is in mood to leave but need of oxygen made them leave. Both are patting

"Pihu!!! I am sorry all this happened just because of me"
"No!!! It happened because I was naive"
"No and don't fight with me I am happy that you are in my arms" he made her sit in his lap holding her like a baby.

He kissed again. He want to compensate all these days stress and it's this kisses, he want to feel she is ok and in his arms safe and fit, he is want to make sure that she is only his. So many things which came in all these days should flee away and all new feel of love and care should happen according to him.

Nandini understood his mind and heart she is happily enjoying his proximity and love he is showering on her.

Both missed first hour class but Nandini want to go to class as she already missed lot Manik knowing her very well he too agreed to leave her after promising to stay back after college hour. Both walked to respected classes.