Sri explosure

Manik went out. Nandini went to check all the patience in wards and then came to her cabin. She started checking out patients. She is really tired. Then she remembered since morning she just had two coffees. It's now 8:30
"I am drained out energy I need to go home, Sri might be waiting, what a dreadful day which should end as early as possible I can't take any more of drama" she took her bag apron and walked outside.

Manik is sitting on bonuet of car and surrounded by z category security. He is watching stars. Nandini looked him once "Tomm you will real move on Manik. The pain which pierce in heart pisses off will give you real pain which I went through all these years."
When she came out of her thoughts she just got scared by the proximity of Manik standing near her. She jerked and moved little away

"So checking out me?"
"Really??? Not even in your dreams Mr.Malhotra"
"Yes in my dream you will just fuck me hard o god ! this harmons really they are giving tough time to me"
"You are disgusting Manik"
"Why should I??? In front of you? Forget it.. by the way we will have how many babes today??? I really lost count can you please give me the number?"
Nandini first didn't get what he is saying but when she recognised her eyes widened she want to beat Manik black and blue but Manik started running into hospital. Nandini ran back of him whole staff is seeing as if they are watching a miracle. As Nandini in two years never at least smiled nor moved socially with any one when her friends visit she will smile but not in this way running back of some one. Even Sri can't make her do such crazy things.

When both ran almost for a five good mins Nandini almost felt dizzy reality hit her, she walked calmly towards her car and drove to home with out looking back at Manik.

Manik frowned took his mobile called some one. News which they gave made Manik more angry. "Pihu! Really you want games ok then let's play in your way"

Nandini after coming home, took her dinner, her mother was continuously giving information about the guy which making Nandini more irritating but she can't deny as she herself invited this musibath she played with Sri for sometime and slept making him sleep why she don't know but Nandini is relaxed after a long time. She slept peacefully.

New morning new day Nandini got up with a call from the hospital. She had an emergency. She got fresh up and went away.
She ran to the case, it's really an emergency. She took almost 3hours to finish the operation it is successful.
She came out of OT spoke to their family instructed nurses and came down Sri came running and hugged her legs.
"Sri! How are you, baby?"
"Pihu!!! I am super today again I won the game"
"Ooooh my baby is a rock star"
"Like dad!!!" Sri completed.
Nandini face went pale for a second but then she became normal. "Yes, come on we will walk to the canteen"
"No Pihu let's eat in your cabin I brought lunch for you"
"O my boy is growing up to fast"
"Yes," Sri said in a serious tone she laughed
"Did you have lunch?"
"Yes nanny made me eat full plate she hates me"
"No, she loves you"
"I know but she is too much for food" he pouted
Nandini smiled at his antics and pulled his cheeks and kissed him.
Both went to her cabin

Nandini doesn't know that two pairs of eyes are watching both of them. It's Manik and sadana
"Manik she really moved on" with tears in her eyes
"Sadana please yaar this moved on the word is really pissing me off don't ever use it, about this let me clarify"
Sadana called a nurse and enquired about Sri she clarified it as nandu's son. She really felt bad for Manik and Nandu.

After two hours Sri left the hospital and went home. Nandini is in rounds. Manik held her walked to an empty room
"Manik are you insane??? Why don't you leave me alone??? It's hospital my hospital please don't spoil my reputation which I gathered after a very long period I beg you" she spoke rudely and walking out
Manik just dragged her she fell on his hard chest "is Sri our son?" Question was straight
Nandini shocked and freezes at her place, she is searching his expressions in his eyes but found nothing
"My son" her words are stressed. Eyes are filled with tears and anger, a mothers anger
"Did you hear my son, I moved on so from now on don't cross my path"
Manik hugged her tight, pecked her forehead, "I love you Pihu, I love you so much Sri our son, my son Kruthik Manik Malhotra thank you so much I love you" he is out of the world he is just enjoying this moment
"After these many years I am hearing a good news I love you Pihu"
Nandini pushed him away in anger "Mr.Manik Malhotra he is my son only my son did you hear??? He is my son" she is furious
"Pihu I won't take him from you, he will be with you always"
"How well he knows me and my insecurities?" She thought but then she again taunts him "no he is bloody my son I moved on he is not your son"
Manik raised his hand to slap Nandini but stopped by her scared face "Pihu! Don't ever drag Sri in between us. I am warning you, please don't spoil this moment after so many years I am happy" he hugged her tight giving butterfly kisses to her on the forehead
" Manik don't touch me, I feel disgusting when you touch me"
Manik got shocked is a small word can't express in words "what did you say?" His ego hurt
"Yes I feel disgusting when you touch me, you are nothing to me, I don't want you we don't want you so go away from us" she sat on her knees and started to cry
Manik looked her sat beside her "Pihu the pain which you went through is not different from the pain which I too gone through, come with me please"
"No I won't this time no, I am not your naive girlfriend I am a mother now I can't walk with you any more you made him bastard"
"Nandini" Manik shouted
This is the second time Manik addressing her by her name
"If you don't come with me he is called so, please for Sri sake come with me"
"No, I won't"
"He is my son too"
"Not only my son, where were you when I was pregnant? Where were you I was in labour pain? When did I saw him first? When I named him kruthik Manik Malhotra? When he had his first haircut? When did he fall from the stairs? First time in school? First basketball match??? When he asked about family????? No, where SO YOU ARE NOT NEEDED IN OUR LIFE  I think I am loud enough to clarify"
"Pihu please I missed them but don't make him miss his future too with your stubbornness"
"Future???? Do you think a bastard has a future??? Mr Manik Malhotra,  you made him a bastard?" Manik slapped her
"I will kill you if name my love as bastard our love as a bastard. I made love Sri is our love resemble did you get it and you know me very well if I come on my own I will just pick you up in my arm and take you with me and fuck daily thrice for a lifetime. Goddddd you make me go crazy I can't be serious with you for once. So the bottom line comes with me"
"Do what you want still a big no" she walked away "always single tracked minded nothing than fucking he is really disgusting, daily three times for lifetime???? Seriously???? Arghhhhh why am I thinking????"

Nandini Murthy, you are challenging me??? Really to me??? Haaaaa you need to be shown THE MANIK again