Treatment

After two days Nandini came back home. Sri is missing her a lot. He came running to her. She hugged him tight, held him near her heart. She got tear the fear of Manik getting hurt was not leaving her. His wounded body, unconscious state and his groans in extreme pain, the way he is suffering making her vulnerable.

Nandini got fresh up, made sri fresh up, she feeds him and made him learn some alphabets, took some useful things for Manik, like a soft pillow of sri to keep his hand safely, one fresh bed sheet to cover him as hospital bed sheets are white which she didn't like on him, she even cooked some kichidi to make him eat.

Nandini came back to hospital checked Manik, he is still sleeping as his wounds are major he is under extreme pain so his body needs maximum rest for that his sleep is helping him out. Nandini placed the soft pillow and even removed the while sheet and covered with the fresh bedsheet she brought. When she is covering him Manik held her hand tight in pain.

He rubbed his hand softly, to make him feel better she touched his face, tears dropped on his face from her eyes she kissed his cheek then his forehead and pecked his lips softly wiped her eyes removed his from her and made stood up.

As it is VVIP chamber no one are allowed in, nurses and doctors are been checked and sent in. Family members are allowed only at visiting hours. Nandini is the one of the main doctor who did his operation so she allowed to check him all the time generally a nurse will be assisting her but she wantedly came alone to see him.

Nandini after her shift when going back home she saw Manik family, sadana is missing, she felt shock and surprised, it is such a major accident and sadana didn't come to see him something which is not proper thing, she felt something irregular. Raj Malhotra is all time present, along with daddi.

Whole night Nandini couldn't sleep, sadana missing made her think, "What is going on? How can she be missing by his side at point of time and how his daddu and daddi alone came? What is happening in your life Manik? What are you doing and why are you doing? If Daddu is forcing you how come you obey? What is that point stopping you to come to me or MA???" The more she thought the more confused she is. Keeping her away is ok but MA??? This is not expected and where is she? This question made her worried about sadana

Manik came to consciousness on third day, pain is terrible. When he woke up, full team of doctors were present by his side they greeted him and enquired about his pain, they explained his situation too. Manik is in terrible pain he asked about driver, they said he is fine he just had a shoulder fracture. Manik felt bad.

Ram Mohan came to Manik's room. "How are you sir?"
"All broken, how is driver?"
"He is Ok your daddu enquired about accident"
"Ok, you informed sadana?"
"Yes she is crying she may come I couldn't stop her any more"
"Let her come I want to see her it's been three years"
"Madam is visiting you daily"
"Is she the one operated me?"
"Yes, senior doctor is on leave so she did"
"How is she?"
"Same She May come for rounds now"
"These all you brought?"
"No"
Manik looked at soft pillow and bed sheet, food box, he smiled, he smelled them. "May be this pillow is champ's" he said with smile.
"What about our plan sir?"
"Is going on, call charry and ask him to spread news about my accident"
"Ok"
"Uncle send some one to help me I want to go to washroom"
"You cannot walk your leg got serious injury."
"It's irritating" he grinned
"You shouldn't have taken risk"
"We talked about it already" Manik said in stern voice
"Yes" Ram signed

Raj Malhotra came to meet Manik, seeing his state Raj got angry, Manik is his only Ray to cope up in politics he cannot afford him, he want to kill who ever did this. Already Shanker is missing now this accident he shaken by it. He is sure that some one is after him. He want to know who is the intruder.

"How are you Manik?" Raj asked
"I am alive that matters to you so I am alive"
"Look Manik I don't want anything happening to you"
"I know that"
"Who did it?"
"I asked for enquiry CCBI is enquiring by tomorrow we may know"
"Ok let me know who it is"
"Ok"
"Your daddi is crying for you"
"May be sadana too crying for me"Manik said gritting his teeth
"I never stopped her"
"But used her to black mail me"
"In three years you are good to me so I don't harm her you can keep her with you"
"So that when ever you again what something major you can blackmail me"
"No I promise"
"I can't trust you anyway she will just see me and go away I want to see her it's been threee years"
"Ok I won't intrupt you as token of your good behaviour and this accident"
"Thank you"
Raj Malhotra went away now he is really furious on the one who did this as Manik is seriously injured he may loose his only trump card.

Manik felt relaxed after raj walked away, he touched the soft pillow with his right hand hugged it to heart. Sleep over took him.

When Manik is deep sleep nurse interrupted him, with irritated face he woke up and found three members in room, an elderly man, a nurse and ..... Manik checked her out, she is in orange colour cotton saree nearly draped wearing a apron, and mask 😷 on her mouth, hair is tied into plate, ears carry small jumkies, one hand with a gold bangle and other with watch.
The elderly doctor came forward and greeted Manik, manik smiled in return
"How are you feeling?"
"It's some what irritating I want to take bath"
"Nurse will give you sponge bath"doctor said Nandini raised her head to see at doctor as if he spoke some alien language her irritation is evident on her face. Manik looked at her his eyes smiled with a pinch of naughtiness.
"How about pain?"
"Every inch of body is painful and I am feeling so sleepy and lack of energy all the time."
"It's natural you went to major accident, but you are lucky only fractured happened mild corrects of never done in leg area but I think it's just mild one once you start walking it will be clearly picture at what range the correction went correct"
"Ok"
"Any major issues like nausea, or something?"
"No"
"Ok you can have some mild food and major portion of juices, and some tablets we will keep you here for ten days then we will check you again and take some scans and X/Rays then we will discharge you if everything went smooth about hand plaster it takes 45days"
"I am least bothered about hand I have very sweet memories with this hand plastered I am recollecting those memories, I feel like I am with family and friends when I see it"
"That's strange" doctor said
Nandini got tears but she avoided looking at him where as Manik's eyes are glued at her face. He just want her to hug him tight.