You are my death pihu!!!!

Manik is in library, Piya came running "Manik finally I got you"
"What happened piya why are you tensed? Is Nandini Ok?" He looked worried
"It's her birthday tomorrow she don't want to celebrate as usual, and she even thought of not saying you"
"Why???"
"I don't know her stupid logics I want to make her birthday special, for my birthday she always give some or the either things to feel me special, so it's now my turn can we plan together?"
"That sounds great, Ok at my house party only we all but we arrange cake and gifts that's it so that she will be comfortable and happy to"
"I will bring a special dress and gift"
"No dress will be my choice"
"No Manik it will be my choice"
"No my choice" Manik is now stubborn
Piya too took it seriously "it will be if my choice and that's final"
"Never"
Librarian shouted "silence"
Both looked at each other "fine you come with me we will choose of our choice which will be best we will take that" Piya said
Manik smiled "fine!!!! We will order cake her favourite chacochips, and some snacks"
"Ok!!!! We will even have some music and we will play for a while some game anything"
"Ok!!! Let us bunk college on that from afternoon"
"Manik that will be best"
"I will pass this to cabir and Mukti"
"Ok then bye she might be searching for me"
"Let her come here"
"No we have class"
"Ok bye then"
"Bye Manik"
Manik ruffled his hair "birthday???? What should I gift you my little bunny?"

Manik Mukti and cabir made all arrangements for birthday party at Manik's house.

Manik brought balloons, and decoration stuff, he himself brought items for to bake, he even made some snacks and sweet.

He went with Piya for shopping. Manik checked and every dress in shop which Piya took. He made some of them Ok, he asked Piya to wear them and check out of all they liked four dresses. Manik want to pick a red top and white jeans, Piya liked an Anarkali dress.

Manik checked everything once again and took all four dress which other two were casual dresses but they suit Nandini very much.

When Piya asked why all four? He said smiling, when ever we have any pool party or when she come home and need to change she may use them I will keep them in my cupboard so that she can use when ever she needs.

Piya smiles "you are so cute Manik, every girl dreams about a boy like you in her life and I am very happy that my innocent Nandini is having you. She deserves you"
"Thank you I am overwhelmed, I love her that's it just simple love"
Piya smiled

They both turned college. Nandini is at woods place Manik came running as he is half an hour late
"I am sorry I am late!!! I was busy"
"It's Ok did you finish your work?"
"Yes" he said sitting besides her.
Manik looked at her, Nandini is wearing a salwar kameez, he just tried to check in mind heather the dresses which he bought suits her not he felt satisfied.
"Why are seeing me like this?"
"Just checking you out"
"Why?"
Manik looked her he just want to kiss her, he took her in his lap and slammed her lips which made it so passionating and loving one. Nandini responded

When both felt lose of breath he left her, "Pihu!!!! You don't have any idea what what I want to do with you, how wild are my thoughts"
Listening to Manik words Nandini felt sudden urge of sexual arousal, got goosebumps and body became so sensitive and his touch on her waist is making her to go curve more, and surprisingly she became wet.

Manik took her for one more kiss, being Nandini in mood she is taking the kiss more passionately and this time she is sucking his tongue. Manik felt different in her behaviour and her body language, she is smelling so so good his senses worked with jerk left her, moved her to side and got up

Not having his touch warmth and desire she frowned. Manik is biting his lower lip he is for first time felt worse and cursing himself badly under his breath "Pihu!!!! Go to class" he said softly
"What happened??? Did I do anything wrong?" Nandini is hell scared
"Pihu!!!! No" he paused "you should control me and my feelings, for that you can beat me, slap me, push me away"
"But..... I like when you kiss me" she blurr out
Manik is mesmerised he really want to madly duck her right now "one day you will be my death Pihu!!!! Dammmm........ look Pihu!!!! Until and unless we get married which may take more five years, we should only go for kiss and hugs no further moves and level, your dignity is much much no most important than our love, if I cross limits you will stop me and as now if you do so I will stop is it clear?"

"Why am I not feeling wrong?" She asked innocently
Manik understood today she is in total mood, he want to change topic "we will talk later about it, do have any work in library?"
"No...." she became sad as Manik is changing topic
Manik felt bad but he want her safe more safe

Manik looked at her "come here" she came to him, he hugged her tight from back "I am so so happy that you are responding and comfortable with my touch and today you even had grown feelings for me you don't know how much it means to me you can't even imagine......... dam it it's pissing off me...... now I can't explain but you keep in mind we have whole life to do this and I am the one who will do this to you with you for us, we will have a total basketball team of kids of our own and I will enjoy your big tummy bumb when you are pregnant and even at that time I am not going to leave you I will just fuck......... o no!!!! Pihu!!!!!! I just want you more" he pierced his teeth on her neck and then smothened it by sucking the place she moaned "No Pihu!!!! You go away today we are out of control" Manik said stepping away from her Nandini blushed hard she turned smiled at him and pecked his lips and ran away.

Manik is all time fighting with his feelings and bulge in his pant. "Pihu!!!! You are my death sure this is hurting badly. She smiled is so sexy godddddd"

Evening cabir Manik Mukthi and Piya went for shopping to buy gifts for Nandini. All took some or the other thing for her. Manik is still thinking what to give?

When it was night 11:30 Manik again sneaked into Nandini room, She is sleeping, he kept a card, chocolates a teddy bear and some roses on table he started blowing air in balloons, he filled total room with balloons and took some balm from dress table very carefully kept on her cheek and pasted a small pink note on it.

He once again checked everything and slowly kissed her on lips
"Manik!!!!!!!! I want more" she murmured in sleep
Manik smiled broadly "You dream about me daily and that to so hot dreams...... my wild cat.... I love you" he again kissed her slowly not disturbing her sleep.

He again sneeked out from her room not waking her up, he want to make her surprise when she wakes up and come to him running and hug him so tight