Departed

Next day early morning Manik went to one of his father's friend house. He talked to him and came to Nandini's house. He took permission and brought Nandini home.

Nandini for first time felt something different, she became self conscious and anxious, Manik could read her feelings which are expressed on her face, the new glow which is radiating from her making her woman  from a girl.

Manik dragged Nandini casually to sadana room and took out one red saree "wear it now I will be waiting for you and please do it fast we have to go some where"Manik ordered

She shrugged and started wearing the saree as sadana made her practice saree along with Mukthi, do she done it perfectly and got ready according to the saree.

Manik came in red  sherwani and brooch he gelled his hair perfectly as he shaved morning he is looking more handsome than before. Nandini shamelessly checking him out. Manik smirked
He checked Nandini and took out a pair of bangles and made her wear them, he then added waist chain and mangtikka. "Now you are perfect" he said look at her adorably

"Manik where are we going? Why all these? You are scaring me?"
"Pihu!! Shut up and sit in the car,aaaaa Wait one sec don't get out of car I am just coming" he ran inside took something and kept in pocket then locked the door came inside the car started it.

Nandini is continuously barbering one or the other thing Manik is just giving her smile that's it, seeing his face she felt something odd "are you in tension Manik?" She asked out blue
"Yes but don't ask why just in few minutes you will know it and please infront of uncle don't ask any questions just follow my words",
"Then you say me now what's going in your mind Manik I am really scared"
"We are getting married now" he blurred out
"What?" She screamed
"Yes, my bhuwa died just because she got pregnant before marriage and I don't want history to repeat I know yesterday was totally my uncontrollable nature I lost it, you sadana your papa all believed me and crossed my limits but I want to make sure you are safe what if you get pregnant and same happens so big no, we are getting married now"
"You feel yesterday as a mistake?" She frowned
"Never are you mad??????? I even named my kids and you are just impossible I am just making sure that's it" he scolded "Never life think as such and if you get pregnant promise me you will never think of obortion, I was brought up without father but I want my son or daughter get all the pampering from me as dad so promise me"
"You are too much Manik" she blushed
"No you promise"
"Ok baba!!!! I won't, I can never Manik its love not any lust so that I will obort"
"Fine let's get married"
"Atleast MA should be present na"
"No one will know now but once sadana comes I will talk to her and please help she will kick me out of house for sure once she knew this"
"I can't help you she will first kill me"
"Ok we both will blur it at a time"
"Ok what about our friends?"
"Don't ask I am scared already cabir na he will beat blue and black"
"Ok fine first let us think about marriage"

Both reached Aryasamag, where marriages occur, mostly love marriages, here Manik's dad friend, works here as manager, he arranged everything, seeing Manik and Nandini he came forward Manik introduced Nandini to him. Nandini touched his feet for blessings. He blessed them

Marriage took place in very simple manner, but both Manik and Nandini loved it to core. Pandit made each and everything in well organised manner. Nandini felt warm and comfortable when Manik filled her hair line with vermilion she got tears and whole body gave goosebumps it is eternal feeling which made things more and more beautiful when they took sath phere, after marriage is completed both bowed infront of god then pandit and then uncle. They took lots of photos as uncle arranged him.

Both came back to Manik's house Manik arranged Kalash and red water to walk through, Nandini hit the Kalash, then took steps in red water and walked inside. Manik lifted her in arms and took her to his room.

"Manik first puja please" she requested
Manik agreed. Both went to puja room did arthi and took blessings of god then Nandini cooked some sweet and food, as both are starving they had good meals. Manik himself taught her cooking. She can now make some dishes perfectly. But coffee is Manik's all time speciality

When they completed dinner Manik took her to his room after cleaning all house to normal. Both had great time till evening, with great difficulty Manik left Nandini at her house. His heart was roaring for her but he hissed it and left her safely.

Next day early morning Nandini came to Manik's house she skipped the college and both spent plenty of time together. Every time they consummate they felt it new and first time, the excitement is growing more and more.

As sadana is coming to night Manik and Nandini are sad, as they have to stay away from each other and most toughest task is to explain to sadana and friends next goes to parth all are just scary now to the couple.

Manik left Nandini at home and got freshen up and checked house once again, telephone rang Manik took the call expecting Nandini to call but it is from Raipur.

Manik's daddu is seriously ill, he want to see Manik. Daddi called crying. Manik couldn't wait he took keys and locked house went to Nandini's house informed about daddu and asked her to pick sadana and stay with her to night and even asked her to send sadana to Raipur next day. He kissed her hugged her tight bid bye and started driving to Raipur.

The place where both will depart, their life is shattered. Who had dreamt that this will be last meeting of the couple?