Flow of time

Time is fleeing like a river, Manik is in fourth year now Nandini, piya and Roshini are in third year. Abhimanyu left college as he completed his internship and got degree, Mukthi and Abhimanyu got engaged last month.

Nandini became strong, she now a day became so talkative, parth is still locking the balcony of Nandini's room. Manik as always fighting with him.

One night when it was Nandini birthday he came to sneak into Nandini room at midnight and found it is locked, he came to front door and started shouted "uncle" irritated parth opened the door
"What the hell Manik why do you disturb us at this hour?"
"I don't want to disturb you but it's you who locked the balcony, what shall I do? It's Pihu bday I thought of celebrating with her in her room silently but you being villain in my love story locked it so I shouted" Manik replied with attitude while walking to Nandini's room followed by Parth.

Nandini mom smiled at both, she knew both are stubborn she brought knife and plates, Manik hushed Parth and silently arranged cake on rose petals he even lighten the scented candles all over room he arranged card which he brought and placed new Payal on her ankles after removing old ones and then slowly switched on the lamp which he brought which is singing happy bday Pihu as it is costumized for her specially.

Nandini woke up by the song as it is placed near by, she opened eyes found Manik, she widened eyes and shouted "Manik papa will kill you if he sees you go" she is throwing him away. Manik felt cute he hugged and turned her back she looked her papa and shocked and again watched Manik with amusement
"You both patched up?" She asked in hope
"No" both said in union she palmed her face
"Pihu!!! Don't spoil your mood cut the cake" Manik requested till then cabir too joined as he was down for Manik's help.

Nandini made wish asking god to patch the both important men in her life and she sliced the cake held it she is confused whom to give the first bite she got idea and she turned to her mom and gave it to her, both Parth and Manik frowned but took lightly and again waited for their turn

Nandini looked Manik in pledging way with eyes, he gritted teeth and nodded she gave it to her papa and then to Manik and cabir, Manik hugged her tight and wished her happy bday and gave a small packet, she took it and opened it, it's ear rings little hangings she loved them.

Parth went to his room brought a packet she opened it it's a bracelet she loved it too. Parth didn't give Manik lone moment with Nandini that night. But Manik is Manik, he signalled Nandini to come down she came when cabir is talking to Parth Manik kissed Nandini. Her mother witnessed it she opened her mouth in embarrassment and turned her face away. Even Nandini felt same she slapped Manik on shoulder for doing so. He smirked and went away.

Now in college every where election topic is running on. Everyone are asking Manik to take part for college president but Manik is not in mood to participate.

Even in country elections are going on Raj Malhotra daddu If Manik is participating as candidate for prime minister post. Everywhere his poster are seen, as Manik is least interested in politics he never helped his daddu in election works where as his cousins participate in election works very actively.

Pruthvi Malhotra is son of Ranveer Malhotra he is very much interested in politics he wanted to be the heir of Raj Malhotra, he is now doing so much work as a candidate in party to make Raj Malhotra win the elections.

Here in college even Nandini insisted Manik to participate as president of college. Her today's pled might lead to so much destruction in future. Who knows that today she is the one for change of Manik's decision will lead to so much pain for years causes. Who known she may loose her father, she might be leading a life as single mother who knows??????(I known) *wink*

After talking to Nandini, Cabir and sadana Manik took decision to take part in college elections. Nation is Raj Malhotra campaigning where as college is hustle bustle with Manik campaigning

Life stores so much for us in prior, It's we who ignores its sign, after elections in college Manik got majority and became president which made him totally different person. He is always busy with some or the other works with cabir as side of him always.

Sadana and Nandini are missing Manik a lot, his mischief, his stubbornness, his antics, his cooking and his care for them. Here Manik too missing them but having no choice he is beyond busy even to think.

Raj Malhotra won the elections and became prime minister of India. He took his chair with pride and greediness. He is longing for this from 40years today his dream came true for this to achieve he did so many scarifieses, he lost his son, he always left family for his party works and after so long battle and struggle he got the fruit as pm.

Manik when he visited Raipur he asked Daddi and daddu permission to marry Nandini, they both agreed. Without wasting anytime they both got engaged.

Engagement was simple and sweet it took place in Mumbai, Parth did all arrangements according to Malhotra family as Nandini is only daughter he want spent to much on engagement but Manik refused and asked for simple but very warm and delicate gesture he asked, Parth did as he requested.

Engagement was simple but full of flowers and balloons, both Manik and Nandini were wearing blue colour dresses.

They exchanged rings dances and songs were played all enjoyed, Mukthi marriage is been declared just after their exams Mukthi is getting married all booted with joy Abhimanyu was showered with wishes to fulfilling for marriage go smoothly

Manik and cabir literally warned him to keep Mukthi safe and happy sadana requested Abhimanyu to make Mukthi smiling and happy. Abhimanyu smiled and promised everyone to keep Mukthi happy as always.

Cabir asked Roshini to marry him but she asked time as she is willing to go for further studies so she is no where near marriage cabir too agreed as he too want to do his ms

All are slowly settling in life. But...,,,,,, life is setting the thrones on the way of them to get parted and then hate the life they spent together.