Another stab

Next day early morning, Nandini got false cramps, she started screaming in pain, sharada came running and pinky too.
"MA it's paining MA my baby" Nandini cried
"Shhhh Pihu calm down pinky go bring some ice from freezer fast" pinky ran out brought ice Sharad took a cloth added ice cubes in it and ask Nandini to keep it at the place of pain, she took and kept it near her waist after few seconds baby turned to left side it pained more but after that pain was gone Nandini screamed and then became calm.

As it is still dark out side the scream of Nandini is heard outside Manik got up from his sleep all of sudden stretched his body yarned and asked Ram "time"
"Sir!!! I heard madam scream" Ram said calmly
"What?" Manik came down and they heard a scream again, manik panicked and couldn't take more he ran to the building without thinking he started to climbing, with in seconds he climbed to her window

Ram and other officers panicked and tried to help him, but didn't pay any attention to them when he reached window he found Nandini smiling and her mom is creasing her stomach and pinky is laughing
"He is very naughty" sharada said
"Yes, like his father" Nandini said with tears and smiles
"Pihu!!! When ever you stress your body he will give you same pain so take best care of yourself I know if situations are different Manik would have been your side but now we don't know his situations"
"He is here MA outside our house in car"
"Really, then I will go and meet him"
"MA!!!!! No"
"Why Pihu?"
"He don't know we are in Delhi MA!!! Let him come to me"
"Why can't you go Pihu?"
"What did his daddu said MA? Did you forget??? I didn't forget"
"But Pihu..." sharada tried to convince but Nandini stopped her "no ma let me sleep"
"Ok sleep I will be here to night"
"Ok" sharada switched off lights and slept besides Nandini.
Manik with tears got down sat in car and ordered to go back to guest house.

Next day when Manik is about to go to office Raj Malhotra called Manik and ordered him to reach Raipur by evening. Manik got irritated by having no choice he agreed. He don't want to make any mess at this point of time as Nandini is six months pregnant.

Manik is maintaining best rapo with Raj Malhotra. He is not in any mood to take rest so he started to Raipur by evening. When he reached home total home is decorated Manik frowned as he is not in a mood have any party, he walked in and found everyone present in hall clapping at him.

Manik is shocked and embarrassed but he silently walked in,
"Welcome Manik!!!! Being a young bachelor I got you a surprise it's your engagement with Madhumathi Mythal, come Manik come on stage" Raj Malhotra invited Manik

Manik is shock furious irritated and angry instantly but Raj took Manik's hand and made him walk to stage "no thamasha Manik" Raj wispered

Manik know the threat behind his wishper, he walked to stage, Raj made Manik to stand behind the girl who is well dressed, Manik didn't even looked at the lady, Raj gave ring to Manik, manik took it and made it to her hand she did the same cake was brought and both had cake cutting all guests clapped congratulated the couple and went to have dinner.

Manik is silent all the while, media was called photos were taken video was shouted and some went live too. Manik got furious this will be watched by Nandini and last night she was not well now this news may make her break down she can't take any more and he can't do anything as usual.

Manik is fed up with all this he want to make this matter settle once for all so he started to think wisely rather than fighting with daddu. So he asked Ram to give him any idea.

Ram smiled "shall I ask you one question young man?"
"Yes uncle"
"Who is powerful home minister or home minister's daddu?"
Manik looked at him in confusion, he asked same question himself for two more times and smiled.
Ram Mohan congratulated Manik and went away as party is off.

Manik sat down on edge of stage keeping his legs hanging down playing with some balloons, Raj Malhotra came back after sending everyone to talk to Manik. He want to threaten manik to marry

Before Raj could speak Manik said "make this marriage happen just in two days I am ready"
Raj frowned this time
"Yes daddu make this marriage happen as soon as possible"
"You are ready?"
"Yes infact I tho want to marry her now itself"
"Why So????"
"Why????? Daddu when you yourself giving me power to rule you how can I deny this offer"
"What does that mean?"
"Daddu you are asking me???? Daddu you tho planned for my life time and how come you missed this simple logic?"
"Manik don't beat around the bush spell it" he said in anger
"Mythal is powerful man, he has lots of money and links with mafia if he becomes my sasur how much time I may take to over power you?"
"Ha ha ha Manik he know me from long time"
"But daddu Who is powerful home minister or home minister ka daddu? Think wise once this marriage happens he will rule me why will he give you the power?"
Raj Malhotra got jerk for first time
Manik felt satisfied after a long long time.
"How can miss this small logic?" Raj said to himself
"Good this ring you better return it to him, how evil you may be you are my daddu you can rule me but Manik Malhotra is not that cheap that a business man can rule him, I hope atleast now you know my value better" Manik gave the ring back and left Raj alone and walked away.

Raj came back to Manik's room, Manik is signing some papers
"Morning you go to Delhi party meeting is held I want you to attend it and be there for some more days and I heard you left food, what you want to prove by hunger strike???? Nothing I want you healthy and fit"
"I am punishing myself for Parth uncles death" Manik said plainly
"Forget it!!! Move on and from tomorrow I should get news that you are eating well"
"Ok I should be strong for my daughter or son"
"Manik don't keep your hopes high she oborted your child by now"
"Daddu" Manik raised his voice "listen daddu our fight is to keep myself away from everyone not to kill my child"
"Who will give birth to a child without marriage thinkwise now it's your turn to think wise"
Manik got tears by just listening such words "Daddu without all this if you would have asked me nicely I would have done anything for you then when all this venom and this crime?"
"Because you are Randheer son I know blood of his and even know you, so" Raj smirked
"I want to stay in Delhi forever i want to stay away from you" Manik said in frustration
"Anyway till five months you have back to back tours you are busy so I don't care"
"Good night I need some peace"
"Ok" Raj left

In Nandini's house when Nandini came home after work she sat in sofa, pinky  gave her water and even brought some snacks. Nandini thanked her and took the plate.

Pinky when changing channel, I news flashed the news reader is announcing "most eligible bachelor of our country Mr.Manik Malhotra finally got engaged with Madumathi Mythal" Nandini frozen
Pinky was about to change channel Nandini stopped her and looked at the screen 📺 Manik is making the lady to wear the ring. Nandini collapsed on ground pinky screamed "babyji"
Sharada came from her room
They took Nandini to hospital, Mukthi attended her. When pinky explained everything happened Mukthi hit her forehead "I will kill this Manik" she took Nandini to room and checked thoroughly and gave drips and some medicines to sleep till next day evening as she needs rest and she has to come out of this trauma.