Proximity

Nandini slept besides her son, as she is too tired from crying. Manik when found she is in deep sleep, he came inside the room and sat on chair.

He observed Nandini keenly, she became thin, wearing sarees now a days, without disturbing her Manik is setting her hair from forehead and found light red colour it's sindoor he smiled "so you are covering sindoor by this front hair?" He thought.
He lightly ceased her cheek touched her pout lips. She is sleeping like baby. Manik smiled at her

Sri is hugging her tight and sleeping, his lips swollen and cheeks are red by crying Manik kissed him softly. He smiled in sleep, manik too smiled. Nandini has same habit when ever he kiss her in sleep she used to smile. "They were golden days of my life, me sneaking into your room at mid night ooooo can I get those days again?" Manik asked himself "no never, I miss you both like hell Pihu, I am missing everything"

Manik stayed in hospital till early morning. He directly walked to office room and started checking all important files. Till morning he worked and then slept for few hours.

Nandini took sri home, he is in little but it's manageable. She is spending maximum time with him. Nandini experienced Manik's presence last night, she had strong feel to open her eyes and search for him but she was too tired she couldn't open her eyes and when she woke it's empty Manik is no where seen.

Nandini scolded herself for illusinating Manik now and then, she strongly believed that even sri is illusinating him. She just hated the fact that it is not real. Manik influence on her is maximum she knew it but to this extent she that she started growing crazy she doesn't know.

Here Manik called pinky and asked about champ and Nandini. She said champ is good now he is playing. Nandini took leave and staying with him. He felt relaxed listening that.

After a weak days sri stitches are removed and he is all good, manik kept keen observation about his champ.

Manik is now busy in having tours he is away from Delhi. He is in Kashmir. Manik loved the place, he even planned to take Nandini when everything settles down. The cool weather, beautiful mountains and very beautiful site seeing places. Boating is best thing which everyone has to go for.

Here Nandini is in hospital. She is checking patients, now a days she is doing surgeries all alone, after Manik's clear case of success hospital head and her senior believed in her and gave her case on own. She is doing well.

When she is in ICU, checking patients, she got a doubt on particular medicine, her one of patient is blood pressure patient, he was given tablet but patient is not improving she got doubt and asked nurse to change company and give him, she did, and result was sudden.

Nandini took the medicine with her walked to her senior and complained about it, he talked to management, but management just asked her to concentrate on her work, she got angry, she mobilised some of her colleagues and started protest. Which eventually turn into strike. More than hundred people from various hospitals, doctors, patient's relatives and some who got effected joined the strike.

Manik just reached Delhi from Kashmir, he got news that Nandini is in strike, Manik asked Ram to make sure media doesn't cover her. At this point of war where he is planning to attack pharmaceutical companies how can he expose Nandini to Raj?

Manik straight away from airport reached Nandini, all the policemen are trying to send them away as management as given a huge amount to one of the official and even requested not to spread news in media as its reputation may be on streak. So they are trying to send away people, when they didn't listen, latti charge order was given. Nandini is shouting to stop, requesting one of the constable to stop but he raised his latti to beat her, she closed her eyes and flinched her body in fear, to her surprise it didn't come to her.

Manik when saw that one of the constable is hitting her, he ran and held her tight his back got a hard pain of the beating. He turned took latti from the constable hand and thrower it away, mean while Ram Mohan came to talk to constable.

Manik took Nandini elbow and dragged her to secured place he is now hugging her from her back, Nandini is protesting to walk but Manik with very easy made her to come with him. She is now cucconed in his hand like small baby, Manik nuzzled his nose on her neck, which made her instantly calm, she got goosebumps, he gave feather kisses on her back he closed her eyes.

This touch didn't feel disgusting rather it felt so good and she instantly felt aroused. She knew it she very knew it, still she want to confirm it. As her illusions theory should be taking place again.

Manik took full advantage of situation, he is loving the proximity of them, his effect on her, the way she calmed instantly made him go mad. He hugged her more tight and touching her waist and slowly rubbed his fingers, she jumped little Manik in very fast moment took her skin on her collar bone into mouth and gave hickey. Nandini moaned "Manik" he smoothened by kissing it, she tried to turn her face and see him, a lady constable came along with Ram.

Ram just took Manik hand and dragged him in her opposite direction so that Nandini can see only his back which showed a huddy man that's it, and lady constable dragged Nandini out of the place and requested to go home. Nandini asked her why? She explained that one of her senior ordered her to take her safely out.

Nandini now knew it, she is confirmed that it was Manik, everything happened just in fraction of minutes but his touch, his breath, his desire and his wants everything is real and she know him perfectly, this time it's not illusion her hickey on her collar bone proved it. She started to think if this is real then all the while when she felt it is illusion is it really happen? Does he know sri? This question made her get instantly tears.