Seeing him again

Manik took deep breath as Manik's plan to change the pa and ps couldn't work. Driver is changed as planned. Ram is sitting infront of him.

"What can we do now? Still we have so many people to cross, it's from one month we didn't get single chance to remove them" Manik is frustrating
"I have an idea" Ram said
"Yes just say it" Manik is curious
"We will make an income tax ride on them"
"But..... how can we? I mean daddu May find out and it may back fire we too can get into it as daddu made me sign so many contracts"
"Don't worry I have a friend in income tax department he is very clean and trust me he can help me if I ask"
"Are you sure we can't get into any trouble if he is your friend daddu may find out easily"
"No he can't as no one knows we are friends actually I always leak him highly corrupted persons data I work for him secretly so no one knows this"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes" Ram said confidently
"Go for it"
Both took deep breath washed hands and came out of washroom.

Yes, both discusses important matters in wash area as it is out of anyone's reach and being security head Ram can go in for security.

Manik came to his chamber, he had two visitors in his chamber, they are from a pharmaceutical industry asking for permission to have one more unit, Manik checked it felt appropriate but he can't deny as daddu already called him to sign it. Manik signed it. They left.

Manik is angry on himself he is unable to avoid some dirty things. Manik took deep breath checked posts. One post grabbed his attention it's a small card. Manik opened it.

It's simple invitation card, it's Mukthi and Abhimanyu hospital inauguration card. Manik took it and checked once again, in disbelief he checked it, Yes it's Nandini hand writing. Manik got tears "I know you want me to find you out and believe me Pihu I am dying to come to you" he touched the post card once again called his pa

Pa came, "this is my friend hospital inaugural function invitation send some flowers and a gift for them" Manik said
"Ok sir" pa answered
"What works do we have for today?"
"Sir you have some police recruits meeting and your daddaji sent the list"
"Ok let's go"
"Sir you need to eat"
"No" Manik took his belongs and left

Since five months Manik is having only dinner and three bottle of water, he is punishing himself for making Nandini cry and his baby suffer. Sadana stay away from him.

When it was almost night Manik finished his works and wrapped up to go to guest house he is in Delhi from one month, as there are so many works pending daddu asked him to stay there.

Ram is driving car and Manik is alone in the car. "So work done?" Manik asked
"May be fire work started by now"
"Ok!"
"Do you want to go home"
"No take me to my place" Ram understood
Manik is daily sleeping in car, Ram and two more gun men's and two police men are staying with him awake to guard him while he is sleeping.

Manik daily comes to Nehru Place, it's where Nandini is staying, he comes their sleeps in car watching Nandini room. He comes late in the night so that he cannot disturb common people. Early in the morning before sunrise he goes back to his guest house and sleeps till 8:30. It's his daily routine

Today also he came, and found lights in Nandini's bedroom. He frowned and asked Ram "uncle!!!! Is she ok? Why is she not sleeping?"
"How can we know? Today by my report she is perfectly alright may be she is not sleepy?"
Manik is worried; "uncle ask your men to knock the door ask for some tea, I need to know she is ok, she is six months pregnant she needs to take rest"
Ram laughed and nodded came out of car and sent a lady to ask for tea she is also security officer.

When she knocked the door it's the servant who opened the door, Manik felt secured as she is the one they oppointed for Nandini's security then Manik watched for some more time.

Here in Nandini's house, Nandini is packing gift for Mukthi and Abhimanyu as in two days they are going to have new hospital. She is not sleepy today, her baby is naughty today, he is giving her tough time by giving her craving of ice cream.

Nandini came out of room and walked to kitchen then she heard door bell sound she panicked, the lady who is working from four months she is even staying with them got up. Her name is pinky
"Baby ji I will open" she went to open the door
Nandini took ice cream bowl and waited to know who it is
"Pinky who is it?"
"Madamji she is constable she said that home minister is having meeting on road about something they are so tired want some tea she requested what should I say?" Pinky asked
Listen home minister Nandini skipped her heart beat she shivered and was about to fall pinky held her tight "baby ji"
"I am fine I will make coffee" Nandini turned to kitchen keeping her bowl on counter
"Let me make you eat" pinky said
"No I will make and eat it" she made coffee poured in flask and gave required cups and a bottle of water to the lady at door peeping on road to see Manik

Manik who is keenly observing at the main door when found Nandini his heart skipped, she is in her night dress belly little swollen she is like a kid nowhere like a usual pregnant lady Manik felt so. He got tears and he couldn't hold back when he was opening the car door Ram came running and stopped him to do so.

Manik hates himself more for his incapable to go to her. She tried very hard to get a glimpse of Manik but couldn't as his car is highly protected and glasses are tinted. Manik is watching her but it's long distance.

She gave all the things waited for few minutes and got disappointed and went back. She closed door got tears, she couldn't take any more. When Nandini was about to cry pinky came with ice cream bowl. Seeing pinky Nandini wiped tears, took her bowl and rushed to her room and locked it.

She walked to window opened it slightly. Manik who is watching exactly at her room found it open, he can't see Nandini but she can watch the road clearly. Manik couldn't stop himself in spite of Ram's continuous warning he came out, he stood infront facing her house so that she can see him clearly.

Manik took coffee cup, he smelled it and then took a sip, it is same as his coffee he smiled, "two spoons sugar one half cup filtered coffee beans water and 3/4 cup milk boiled perfectly" Manik said raising it in air.

Nandini got tears watching Manik having coffee, she very well knew his habit of drinking coffee and his manarism. He will first smell it, then takes a small sip and talks about the ratio of the coffee and then raises it if he likes it and he will have it totally. He did same.
"How are you Manik????? Our baby is in my womb do you remember us???? Did you forget?" She got tears she wiped to watch him "baby see he is your father" she introduced him to baby.

Manik after drinking coffee, he asked for one more cup, Ram poured left over coffee from flask. He drank it all as he is hungry today he didn't had anything. Manik looked at window smiled with tears and got back to car and locked it.

Nandini stood their for some time and she doozed off leaning to window. When Manik felt she is straining herself by leaning he played with car headlights facing to her widow still she didn't get up, manik pressed car horn after third time she got up felt uncomfortable she got up stretched herself Manik can see her shadow she again looked at car she again got tears but she is tired she walked to bed switched off lights and slept saying "baby your dad is here"

Manik signed relief and he too slept.