Game started

In matter of three months Manik came to know that his security officer Ram Mohan hates him a lot still he does his work very well.

Manik even grabbed some information about the men around him, driver of his personal car, ps and pa are total corrupted and they are Raj Malhotra men.

Today as assembly starts Manik is going to Delhi. He is madly craving for Nandini, he want to atleast see her once, her swollen belly, he want to touch it feel it but he know he can't expose Nandini to anyone.

While going to assembly security is high so driver is asked to step away and security guards is driving who is Ram Mohan' s man he is sincere as him. Manik's pa and ps will come in next vehicle as per security reasons

After three months Manik found this opportunity he did not waste a single moment of it.
"Sir please help me from my daddu I am in deep shit" Manik said slowly as Ram Mohan is beside him
"What?" Ram asked in confusion
"Yes my daddu trapped me and made me his puppet he killed my father his own son and he won't hesitate to kill me but wife is pregnant I can't die like this my mother is dependent on me, he even killed my wife's dad infront of my eyes I am in deep shit please I beg you help me" Manik explained as he had only ten mins to convince him
"Are you serious?"
"Yes uncle I am dead serious and I need help"
"Ok we will talk after your assembly"
"Driver is daddu's man"
"I will make sure we three travel back to guest house don't worry" Ram said
Manik felt happy and got down for assembly session.

When assembly session completed for this day Manik has to meet so many ministers, but his heart is roaring to run to Nandini and hug her tight and cry in her lap he is even missing sadana a lot.

When Ram Mohan came and informed Manik about some meeting Manik understood and walked with him. When both entered car Ram Mohan suited questions "as per my knowledge you are single"
"I just got married two days before me becoming minister no one not even sadana my mom knows about it, she is now four months pregnant"
"What? So you married as she is pregnant?"
"No I married because she may get pregnant"
Ram Mohan laughed "Ok now tell me in detail as we have security meeting till night nine and no one are allowed and meeting is in open road in car which is highly secured one without hesitation you can say me everything"

Manik explained everything from starting to till today and he requested to help him. Ram Mohan reacted well.

"First we will send a lady constable to Nandini Mam house for security, she will protect her at house, a person always keeps an eye on her when she steps out of house. He will protect her from outside about you I will take care of you" Ram said in stern voice as he is angry on something
"I am not scared of my death as he want me alive, so there is no problem, just I want to expose Raj Malhotra and want to punish him properly he is evil he killed his own son my dad I cannot let him go"
"What is your plan?"
"I want to replace my people with his people and you do it with security grounds, that help us to do so many things but it should happen in such a way that Raj Malhotra shouldn't suspect us till end"
"We will plan"
"For driver He is drunkard can you arrest him in drunk and drive case outside?"
"I will make sure next thing we will discuss once driver is out" Ram hinted to move things carefully. Manik agreed both moved to go back to guest house but Manik's heart is aching to see Nandini once
"Can I see Nandini once now?"
"It's highly risky I will arrange soon"
"Ok" Manik is silent

Manik is sitting in his highly secured cabin, infront of him a team of seven people standing
"Sir these are highly trained and best men of my team they can help you in your work chary is head of the team and he will only contact you, he will just follow your orders and all six will follow him. About madam we already managed to keep an eye on her here are the photos of both who are taking care of her and her mother, these are photos of madam. About our mission what you want to do now?"

Manik held a cover labelled madam in his hand but didn't open, he cleared his throat and looked at chary "I want you to observe each and every moment of advocate Anand Mukerjee, I want the count if his breath too"

"Anand Mukerjee????" Charry asked in confusion
"Yes"
"Ok sir I only give you details in post and post will be like confidential cover on top written as C"
"No just plain post written c addressed to Ram Mohan not in my address he will hand over me when it's right time but I need every week one letter progress should be written in it"
"Ok sir"
They all went away, Manik is with Ram Mohan, Manik opened the cover he is carrying, its Nandini photos, Manik got tears, he wiped his eyes and watched each photo with adoration, he is admiring her, missing her loving her caring her.

In all photos Nandini is pale, but became little bubbly her stomach is not visible she covered it with scarf Manik creased her stomach he got tears rolling down on cheeks, Manik hugged the photo he is so emotional, Ram patted his shoulder Manik wiped his tears
"She is so naive and innocent I distructed her, I failed to protect her from myself. You know uncle, she cried when when I first kissed saying I may get pregnant, being a medical student she don't know how child will born, now she is baring one and I was one who left her all alone at this moment when she needs me most I want to kill myself but I can't even do that, uncle.......... is she ok????"
"Sir she is sad"
"I am the reason she might be waiting for me, can I meet her see her once?"
"It leads to many things you planned big one her being away from you can make things easy if not you may loose her as you lost your father"
"No no never I will wait for her we have to complete this mission" Manik said in determination "Mission Raj Malhotra distruction and demolishing"