You cheated me

Next at woods place

Nandini came running Manik was puzzled from last day for Nandini's behavior. He is waiting for her morning he was late as he got struck in traffic, at lunch hour there was a lab which was important so he is desperate to meet Nandini

She came running hugged him tight. Manik startled and hugged her back with smile.
"Thank you so much sir it was you who made me realize my problem, I am so so happy" she hugged him tight.

All of sudden a group of butterflies started to do salsa in her stomach which made her shiver a little more which made Manik realize, he hugged her tight she felt shy loosened her grip and removed her tiny hands from his back,
"Is something happened?" Asked in her ear in very husky voice
She tried to run away Manik held her wrist and stopped
"Wait!!!! I need to talk"
Her heart is racing "I can't now, my heart is racing I can't breath"
He hugged her from back keeping his head on her neck "even mine, still I want to feel it"
"Why is it so??? My am I feeling this?? What is this???"
"You are confused?"
"Yes, I never felt before"
"You will come to know later. First tell me why did you cry yesterday?"
She became stiff her expressions changed she again lowered her face
"Ok when you want to share you can come sit, did your butterflies in stomach stopped dancing?"
She nodded
"So you to have feelings for me" he is happy on top of the world but has to control she is not still that mature to accept love.
"So I made you happy right?"
"Yes"
"I want reward, for that"
"Ok I will give you treat"
"Already you are giving treat, so I want some thing" he became naughty
"I promise I will" she said determined
"Promise? Seriously ok fine then, not now but when time comes I will and you will not deny"
"Sure sir"
Manik got naughty thought but don't want to take advantage of her innocence
Both had some conversations and left.

Manik and Nandini's meetings are going on but no progress in love.
Manik understood one thing she don't hide feels but she dont understand them. In flow of her expressions she forgets about surroundings and does such thing which make Manik awstuck. Like hugging. Which gives Manik a good treat with cherry on top.

After a weak they all went in treat by Murthy. Piya, Cabir, Mukthi,Manik,sadana and Murthy couple. All had their dinner followed by movie. While in dinner Manik wantedly dropped his spoon and took Nandini's and started eating without any one notice. Nandini as usual scared and innocent didn't even say anything just smiled same butterflies problem. Manik is enjoying her blush.

It's been three months Manik and Nandini meeting daily at woods place. Manik one or the other way trying to make her realize her feelings but being naive and innocent she is unable to catch is words and feelings. Even Piya too tried to educate her but all went in dustbin. But She changed at lot

Now she is smiling, talking to everyone, she is even starting conversation with friends. But with Manik it ok she is talking but mostly when they are woods place not when there are with friends.

She started enjoying her surroundings, friends, family. Mostly at home she is very happy and enjoying her family time which she was missing from long time. Even Murthys are enjoying the happiness of daughter

Now Manik decided to make her realize his feelings.last night when everyone were laughing at him because of Nandini he decided to say it straight and make her understand this feelings as he is damm sure that she to feel same as him.

He is waiting for her. Again same twinkling sound of payal alerted him. He took deep breath and made him self calm and looked at her.
Nandini smiled and took her seat as daily process the log
Manik looked at her, she is normal
"Pihu! Do you still scare of me?"
"No but.... I am .... I think so little"
"Still you have those butterflies dancing in stomach?"
"Yes.... when you ..... wishper in my ears...... when you touch me...... come near me"
"Are you comfortable with me?"
"Why are you asking all these?"
"You just answer"
"Yes but some times I feel different....... my heart races, breath starts hiccups, .......... feels like to run away"
"Do you what it is?"
"No"
Manik took her hand in his, made her stand,
"Pihu! These feelings are love, I love you, I Manik Malhotra want to surrender my whole life to you, I am all yours only yours, you have all rights on me. My happiness, sadness, my sadana, my friends, my family and at last me, is yours all yours hamesha. Nandini Murthy I love you from bottom of my heart forever hamesha"
Nandini is shocked, scared, tears running on their way to cheeks. Her state is totally shattered she is gasping for breath
"I thought you are my friend, no cheated me" she spitted venom in words and eyes.There is haterate in her her eyes which made Manik loose his grip on her hand she ran away with tears.
Nandini went home with out looking back not even informing piya

When clock strikes 10 sadana called cabir
"Cabir!!! Manik didnt reach home, where are you guys?"
"What??? He is not with us, sadana don't worry I will bring him I will call mukthi she will company you don't take tension I will check"
Cabir called mukthi, told about Manik, Mukthi ran to sadana.
Cabir went to college started searching all places suddenly striked woods place. He ran.

Manik is blank, his eyes don't have life. Cabir shocked
Manik!!!!
"I cheated her!!!!" It was a statement or question Cabir couldn't figure it, when he want to ask more Manik loosed his conscious and fell down, cabir held him tight. After long struggle Cabir tied Manik to his back and made him sit on bike with the help of staff working at hospital of medical college.
Cabir made Manik sleep in bed and checked his bp, gave injection. Mean while Mukthi kept drip. Sadana is crying.

After two hours Manik came to conscious
Cabir slapped him tight "Are you lost??? Can you even imagine how sadana was??? I will kill you" he shouted
Manik hugged sadana "I am sorry I am really sorry. She said I cheated her, I am just friend. I couldn't digest I became black, my mind could not work. It's not I forgot you it's just pain that's it. Even this pain is not bigger than you. I am sorry please forgive me" he is crying like a kid.
Sadana kissed him, "no Manik!!!! No look I am fine I was just scared. That's it. First you take rest I will be with you"
Cabir and Mukthi too hugged them
"I am sorry guys"
"Sit now say what happened clearly" Cabir asked
Manik explained everything
All shocked except sadana
"She is negative with love not with your love"
"Means?"
"General public talk about love??? It's cheap trick to make a girl walk to bed, making two young guys elope, make nonsensical things like sucide and tourchering themselves or spouses, compelling other one to do so, doing unhealthy sex, taking advantage of other"
"Yes" Mukthi said
"So she is in such perceptions, she don't know beauty of love, what she is feeling is love she don't know"
Manik is shocked "so she thought I will do all this???? That's why she said I cheated her??? She even ran away mostly her eyes they hated me"
"Manik make her experience the feel of love don't word it" sadana explained
"Faltuma I missed my dinner"cabir screamed
"Sadana I am really sorry. It's blunder"
"Yes but only for last time I am excusing it" she hugged him with tears "you are only hope of my life"
"I know but correction even pihu too"
"Ok ok tere kidddoooo biwi bi"
"Seriously man where from on earth you got such a specimen?" Mukthi winked
"Yes I second you, THE MANIK MALHOTRA heart throb of city got a kid as his girlfriend, shame man"
"I too agree" Manik smiled.
All bursted into laugh.