Real story

Manik recovered fast, his head and forehead injury stitches are removed, he is slowly walking with help, his hand plaster is still present.

Nandini is hell worried about him, in these ten days only his office staff is seen, when he gets discharged how can he manage? He is not fully recovered.

Next day Manik got discharge, Nandini gave him prescription and discharge papers. Her worries are seen on her face.

Manik is sad these ten days he enjoyed Nandini company a lot though it is so small gestures still her presence had its own effect on him. Her food, her care, those comforts which she provided all made its benchmark on his heart. When Ram Mohan is packing his belongings Manik took soft pillow and held it tight, "I will take this with me, it gave me so many memories and comfort" Manik said

Nandini just watched him "both son and dad has same possessive nature" she said in her mind . Since from day one sri is nagging for this pillow and daily Nandini is saying tomorrow I will get it back. Here Manik is planning to keep it with him, she can't even ask him to return back. She decided she will buy one again while going home.

When was about to go away from room he turned to Nandini "you take care of yourself along with your loved ones"
Nandini looked at him with tears but she smiled nodded yes "you should take care in first place you are not recovered totally"
"I will, I won't let you down it's your work I am on my feet"
She smiled
He took two steps back hugged her tight and left waving her bye. She got tears. She all of sudden felt as if she lost energy. All these days were hope of her life, but now there is no hope he didn't recognise her  that point is making her more vulnerable and pain full.

Manik returned back to his guest house but his heart is aching, the look on Nandini face and tears in her eyes made him feel like hell. All these day though it is just a hide and seek game it was so beautiful and it made him so happy.

The way she kissed him when ever she got chance, the way she said she is waiting for him and the way she took liberties to sleep on his chest gave him a proof of her trust on him which made his chest enlargement with pride. Same time he is ashamed that he is the only reason of her worries and her misery.

Manik is having continuous session of physiotherapy  and he is recovering fast. He is now able to walk with out help of any one. Manik work is going on smoothly but he is not able to go anywhere.

Raj Malhotra is totally shattered at fact that sethupathi is the main culprit in Manik's accident, he never even in his wild dreams felt that he will do a such.

Raj Malhotra called Manik "Manik!!!! Get Sethu arrested"
"Ok"
"No kill him"
"You know me I will never do such things nor I will let you do such things"
"He is very dangerous to me"
"Don't worry about I know how to handle him"
"Ok but don't let him speak"
"Ok"
Manik smiled called charry and asked him to arrest Sethupathi . With in hours he got arrested.

Manik personally sat in police station with sathupathi, he is with plastered hand, sathupathi is hell angry.

"So you and your daddu framed me her with power?"
"No I am nowhere concern in this you know that I am just a puppet then how can I do this?" Manik asked innocently
"Raj is finished I will not leave him"
"That I too want"
"What??? You want him to be finished???? Yah you are his grandson who killed his own son and you can kill your own grand father whole bloodline is similar" sathupathi smirked
"No I am not like I just want to finish his political carrier then you can rule this country for that you help me"
"So you know we both are friends?"
"Yes"
"How???"
"I am home minister can't I find it?"
Sethu became silent.
"I want your version come on say me about Raj Malhotra"
Sethu is silent for some time then he started "it's very long story, Raj and me are school mates both are friends, as we grow up we felt we should have power to rule because of our background it was easy as both our fathers were landlords, at young age we planned and fought for surpanch post. I won the post he became upsurpanch. Next term I wantedly got down and he won, this was our plan so that no other candidates can dare to fight with us.

After four years of our ruling our MLA died elections were announced we both planned raj invested more money so he became MLA when he is MLA your dad started drinking water project for our village. Everyone supported him and even started helping him in ways.

Within no time he became famous, once some one said to your daddu that you make your son MLA he can become better politician that irked your grandfather and also gave an idea. Being an election period your daddu planned and murdered your father, unknowingly one more man too died in that accident.

Case was in your nannu's court, advocate Anand is best lawyer raj appointed him by kidnapping, he won case but your nannu came to know the reality of your daddu he warned him saying to keep you and your mom safe if not he will make hell out of him. Your daddu agreed that is why he supplied you everything of course your mom never took any help that's different story.

In sympathy basis he won as MP, we ruled for 20years in so many posts and so many ways. In this process politics couldn't provide us much money and pride so we both planned to earn more for that we invested in a pharmaceutical company and made Mythal binami.

Our company produces mostly saline water which is generally water we just pack them and sell them, next we took production of blood pressure tablet which is also duplicate one, we earned a lot but mafia was our major problem so we collaborated with them.

That's how your daddu became prime minister, but his all history was ready to publish by a generalist so played heart attack drama mean while Shanker killed that generalist. But we didn't get our file so we made you home minister so that if anyone comes with this file we can kill them fortunately till now we didnot get anyone, now Shanker too missing." Completed sathupathi

"You said only half story I want whole story"
"I know only this much"
"No I want full story" Manik chuckled
"What do you mean by that?"
"You didn't say about arms supply, and also about drug dealings?"
"Those came with mafia, Aahmad Hussain is the one who does it as political leaders we make it happen without any hurdles"
"Basically you kill every minute one person by drugs,guns or either with medicines"
"If you say so then it is"
"What is the real reason of killing my father?"
"I already said it"
"No I want actual reason"
"I don't know"
"Ok then stay here rest of life" Manik got up from chair
"No. Wait your father came to know about our pharmacy company he was adamant to report on us having no option we killed him"
Manik got up silently, sathupathi looked at with hope
"You and my daddu deserve more than this"
Manik went away signaling officers.

Police officer made a false case on him with some other name, nobody knows that where is opposition leader as when he got arrested it was done at night police men where in civil dresses without any information they arrested him so no one knows where he is same as Shanker.

Manik came out sat in car, Ram Mohan asked about meeting Manik just smirked.