Plan execution

Nandini lost job because of this protest. Manik made sure that Nandini face shouldnt be seen in any of the news channel and papers. He is hell worried about Nandini and his champ. He doubled the security.

Now a days sri is going to a school. His exposure to outside world made Manik worry most. He is just 3years. He felt Nandini should have waited for one more year to send him to school he is just a kid why should he be so stressed it's just playing age.

Manik is again sleeping infront if her house, to confirm that they are safe. Nandini is planning her carrier. She is now planning to move to Mumbai. Her fathers dream was to have a hospital at Bombay. He even got a land near her house. It's just ten mins drive from her house.

Nandini came to Bombay, she called Radhika for help. It's only Radhika who is in touch with Nandini since from Manik and sadana went missing. Radhika brought two more people, with her to clean Nandini house.

Nandini got all her memories back, her childhood, her brothers death, next father's death she cried for a while she opened her room which is filled with dust as it is closed from four years. Nandini cleaned her room, she walked to balcony and got all memories of Manik back. How he used to sneak into his room at night. How happy those days were.

When cleaning completed both Nandini and radhika had dinner and talked lot about sadana and Manik, they called home talked to sri for a while, she even made radhika talk to Mukthi and cabir.

Mukthi gave birth to a baby girl, Roshini and cabir are now planning for child as Roshini completed her masters. Cabir posting is at Kashmir now, they are enjoying the heaven over there.

Next day Nandini went to check her land. She found it, she want to give it to a builder and make construction get completed, while she can shift here. But she is not getting a proper person. When she talked to cabir about this he said he will send one.

Manik knew Nandini is planing for her own hospital in Mumbai, pinky said it already. Manik wantedly waited for Nandini to ask help, as she is now suspicious, after that strike issue she is confirm that Manik knew her moments but she is no idea that it's Manik who is making her every move.

Yes, it was Manik who made her loose her job, so that she will be safe, he even know about her father's dream of having her own hospital. So now she is fulfilling it.

When cabir called and said about Nandini's request Manik agreed and sent a person to Nandini. He accepted all the terms and conditions to construct the hospital as required. He asked time span of nine months to complete. Nandini got worried for nine months she can be idol, so she applied in some hospitals, when she was crossing her college he felt like visit it.

Nandini went to college directly, she parked her bike at usual place, she walked to woods place, her eyes blurred with tears, she cried a lot why she to don't know, after spending good amount of time she came out walked to principal room talked him. He offered to work in the institute either as professor or in hospital. She said she will work in hospital. She got appointment letter. She came home happily.

Nandini shifted totally from Delhi to Mumbai. Manik is one who felt sad, atleast her being in Delhi gave him warm feeling. He could have some glimpse and stolen moments with them but now there is no chance as such.

Here Manik is happy too that the open war is going to start with Raj Malhotra, after arresting all drug dealers and even the head of gang Ganesh Manik planned to attack pharmaceutical companies of Raj Malhotra.

The gang of people whom he trained and sent to work in pharmaceutical company gave good amount of information about the duplicate medicines. How they are preparing and how dangerous they are. Manik gave them to CCBI and asked to go for ride, they planned at time to go for rude on two companies.

Same time Manik planned to go for Korea, on official duty. So that when Raj Malhotra want to reach him, he will not be available. Manik tightened security for Nandini's and family. He sent sadana on some tour so that Raj cannot reach her.

As expected Raj Malhotra called Manik, "Manik call CCBI and ask them to back off"
"How can I call them now I am in Korea and president is incharge now I can't"
"I don't care I want everything to stop immediately"
"How can I stop a president of India"
"Manik all these years I am silent that doesn't mean I will always if you want to keep your loved one safe do it now"
"Still I have same answer I cannot"
"Ok Manik you see my warmth now"
"Daddu you will not do anything as it is not in my hands to do Still I will try but you know I can't do anything in this some one has wantedly planned at this very moment when I am away, you try to find out who it is and stop him not me" Manik shouted
Raj really got alerted.

Raj started thinking, "First Shanker missing them Manik accident, sathupathi framed and then went missing, just few months back Ganesh missing now attack on pharmaceutical company, Yes this is some ones planning. He confirmed but who????

Raj called Anand Mukerjee for help. Anand knows that it's Manik who is planning from years to crack Raj Malhotra. He is very happy for it, but Raj is not that easy but to crack. He started thinking means he will do some thing dangerous, so Anand made good analysis of the situation and blamed it on his one of the rival.

"So who can be this?"
"I think it's among them who you might have framed or killed their loved ones"
"Who knows about sathupathi and me?"
"Whole Raipur knows about your friendship is it that hard to find out?"
"Yes whole Raipur knows, but about Ganesh?"
"Ganesh is a mafia leader he had so many rivals he might be killed by one of them I don't think it's because of you"
"I too agree he is only one who had threatened me so he is not in my account, but my companies?"
"When sathupathi is missing why don't you think it is sathupathi who is doing all this for something big?"
"What does that mean?"
"You think once sathupathi is missing, even Shanker is missing, both know your all secrets when they combined and do something can you blame on others?"
"Do you think they both did it?"
"You have stollen Shanker wife, though he acted as your right hand he has grudges on you his male ego might have taken big, about sathupathi, since from two terms it's only you who are ruling  and now you made Manik to rule so he might be thinking that you deceived him, when they both combined is it hard to make your companies get ride attack"
"But sathupathi has partnership in them"
"But he will have power if he just loose this partnership which is much more bigger one one he is in power he will again make it open"
"You are right I will not spare sathupathi this time, I will find him" Raj is fuming in anger.