Pathetic!!!! I loved a kid?????

Manik is shocked to hell. " who on the earth will get pregnant for a kiss? Are you really a medical student??? Did you buy seat?" Manik yelled
"I am top 2 ranker in medical entrance" she answered him with tears
"Say me the reproduction process in humans?"
She answered him correctly
"Then??? Where did I do this to you? I just kissed" Manik justified
"I don't know my grandma said when I had my first mansurational cycle started, she will not lie I will surely get pregnant" she again started to cry
Manik is hell angry " you stupid girl, you are ruining our first kiss with your stupid nonsense. You are really a intelligent fool and idiot. Wait" he just pulled her to himself and kissed her again madly this time Nandini is pushing him but Manik stubbornness is making her weak

After good ten mins he left she is going dizzy lack of oxygen he hugged her tight. "Pihu!!! Sit here I will go to library and come don't move and feel my kiss to fullest."
Manik just ran to library and brought a book. He gave it to Nandini
"Keep this in your bag don't show to anyone not even piya, after going home lock your room sit read it full look at pictures don't you dare to stop reading until you finish it, no need of feeling awkward or shy. If you don't read I will really make you know how to get pregnant and this time I really mean it, so read it totally" he said it in dangerously cold tone

Nandini shivered in fear. She nodded yes. Manik hugged her. " o God!!! What am I going to do with you???? Here I planing for a basketball team and got a kid to love???? Please same me. I am fucking turned on and see this madam only for kiss she is making mess" he again kissed her after saying this. Nandini didn't understand his words she is in her own thinking and Manik is going on kissing her

"Your lips are like drugs oooo my my!!!!! I am going insane just want to kiss you like hell. I am unable to control, stop me Pihu" Manik is kissing her jawline
Nandini is in his trance totally carried away by his touch, his kiss.

After listening to bell ring for next class Manik left her warning her again to read the book.
Manik all the day was cursing his fate and fearing about his future.
"Wait!!! If cabir or Mukthi knows this??? They will just eat me raw by teasing even sadana too. Shitt man Manik you are in deep shitt but she is so dam sexy her lips are so soft pluffy I can never get enough of them. Pihu what are you doing to me?? I am loosing grip and you are such a kid Manik baba it's going to be tough" he self talked

After college Nandini dropped Manik. He again warned to read it full book and asked her to leave, though he want to kiss her but he didn't

Nandini after reaching home, got fresh up took snacks and went to her room opened book. After two papers she got scared looked at book as if it is a bomb, but Manik's warning made her to read more. Till dinner time she almost completed book, just left with last few pages.

When she came for dinner she became unknowingly scared or to say the new information of life giving process made her look around in different manner. Even her parents did this? Question made her go nervous and feel shy, the real process of her birth made her to be moved with unknown emotions and feelings. She now got clear idea why Mukthi and she herself are not equal, what Manik really want to convey, what is she in his life, what are those feelings she had on him.

Whole night she couldn't sleep the kiss and his words, and more kisses, how Manik gone crazy after first kiss made her blush like hell. She touched her lips and felt more of them.

Next day morning Nandini is hell horny. The book and its photos, the feelings on Manik and kisses made her go crazy. While taking bath when she was touching her own body she felt like she is in electric bolts so much of fire work is going on inside herself. She is wet for first time.

She got ready but scared to go to Manik house. She knew she is out of control even his looks may make her go out of control. But having no option she drives to Manik's house.

Manik is not in different condition than Nandini. Kisses made him go crazy. He just go on shifting positions whole night.

When Nandini reached Manik's house, she is nervous, Manik who heard her bike sound came out.
"Did you read book?"
She shyly noosed yes
"Total?"
"Yes" she just murmured
Manik wanted to go wild on her in very moment so strongly but controlled himself " you go alone, I will take a taxi today. Don't even come to woods place. It's only for today tomorrow I will kiss you madly. O no!!!! I am getting hard. I am out of control you just go" Manik want to yell but his voice ditched and turned into most husky which made Nandini weakest.

She took her bike and almost ran away. Almost anhour took to control herself. She returned book. Went to class. She don't want piya to see the book.

Whole day Manik and Nandini didn't see each other. They are dying to be with each other, hug and kiss like a wild animal still want to get grip on their emotions. They got to know it's newly growing lust along with love.

Nandini is now totally new to herself. She is getting answers for her every don't known one. Like why she is not just friend to Manik, why is jealous, why she want to have pain instead of him, why she is feeling nervous when ever she is with Manik, every question had it self answers.

That whole day she couldn't concentrate on any class. Flashes of her first kiss is making her loose sanity. Every now and then she is gasping for piya's words. As she is flowing in self thoughts.

Next day when she woke up from sleep she is drenched with sweat. Her breath is heavy she is panting badly. Every nerve of her body is running with fresh blood flow with highest speed as she dreamt about making out with Manik. She took more then five minutes to find out its dream not real. She blushed.

She got ready after changing almost ten dresses. She want to look perfect for first time. She checked once again. She is in white top and tanged jeans of copper colour. Kept her hair half loose tied. Took out her heels.

She reached Manik's house but now her legs are not helping her to go in, she dead nervous a part of her want to see him badly and the other part want to run away from here. After a great battle with self she walked in slowly.

Manik is waiting for her. He is missing her badly. After having a glance of her, Manik couldn't hold himself but having sadana and Radhika around he couldn't go near her.

After a little hello and wishes both Nandini and Manik walked out to go to college. Nandini is dam nervous. She is getting weak in her knees. They already became jelly.

Manik could read her mind state. As he is in same state. Journey was silent. As both are in self controlling battle.

After reaching, when Nandini parked her bike and turned back to go, Manik pulled her with one hand and leaned on her " I can't control more, you make me weak, bear it" he took her lips totally in his mouth and started to kiss like no tomorrow.

Her soft fluffy lips are making him to suck them chew them. Her hands travelled to his hair. She closed her eyes, giving herself to him and feeling this very moment to fullest. "Pihu!!! Respond na" Manik said with frustration

She opened eyes looked confusing, "how I don't know" she said in low voice
"Just follow me as I am doing" she nodded
He again took her lips, this time she tried to match. Manik took it slowly so that she to get equal flavour.

For good kiss, emotions and feelings play Cupid role. They too got same from their own feelings and emotions. Manik after kissing her looked into her eyes. They are sparkling with smile on her lips which even transferred to her eyes.
"You taste fabulous. I can't stop myself from kissing you. Pihu!!!! What have you done to me??? See I am out of control" he is kissing her soft skin of her neck
She is blushing.
"Don't blush I am already out of control. Go to class if not today I will show you practical of how to have baby"
She pushed him stood away from him in a jerk with shock and started running.
"O my cute bunny. I love you" Manik ruffled his hair and walked to class