Secrets

Nandini is in hospital, she got up from her sleep just an hour back, she didn't cry nor reacted when she got up as expected, she demanded food and some juices. She took medicines and asked Mukthi to keep her in hospital for one more night. She asked pinky to bring her changing clothes and books.

Mukthi came to Nandini after completing her rounds "how are you feeling doll?"
"Better, rounds completed?"
"Yes, Nandu I don't think Manik will betray you, we know him right" Mukthi is trying to make her better
"I don't care now Mukthi, I want to concentrate on my baby now that's it I lost dad and Manik left me these are two truths which I need to accept now I accepted problem is I never expected MA will show me her back, she just left me that's it. This is something hard to believe, I know daddu had he ways still a single letter might have done so much anyways no regrets Mukthi. I loved him whole heartedly and he too loved me, this home minister I don't know Mukthi my Manik is my hero he only knows love, I won't cry for this home minister any more."
"I too feel same our Manik was jaan of college but now life changed circumstances changed and our situations, still I somewhere believing that he will come back"
"I closed doors forever" Nandini said in stern voice
"Nandu" Mukthi gasped
"Yes I cant effect my present my baby just crying for him I accepted the truth that he left us. I need my child more than my life"
"Ok Nandu you take rest"
"I will and Mukthi thank you very much it's you and cabir who gave me this life I owe my life to you both"
"Anything for you doll and our jr"
She smiled. Mukthi left

Nandini changed her dress came to lawn and sat under tree, sharada went home to change and cook for Nandini, pinky is with Nandini but she is not disturbing her. Yesterday pinky came to know that Nandini and home minister have some connection that is why the flash news effected her.

Pinky is in confusion as it' is home minister who appointed her as security guard along with one more person then how come this misunderstandings and why are they parted and why do HM daily night sleeps in car infront of Nandini house? Why don't he meet her?

Here Nandini is in her own thoughts, in these six months life changed a lot, she lost her father she shifted here, she is pregnant and left all alone with her mother.

He remembered how sadana and Manik used live lonely life all alone. That is why he never keeps sadana out of his sight. Now same fate his baby too has to face. He too has to stay away from his father.

Nandini remembered the day if their marriage, after one more hot sizzling consummate intimacy Manik ceased her stomach saying "Pihu we will have a son see"
"Why only son? Why not daughter?" Nandini asked curiously
"I want my childhood back Pihu which I couldn't enjoy with my father I will enjoy with my son I will make him naughty, play pranks with him, make him play basket ball, I will help him ride bike 🚲, swimming, sketching everything. I will say our love story as his bed time stories travel with him, cook with him, all I will do"
"Then What should I do?"
"You should........."Manik hovered her saying "help his father give him a sister" he entered her while saying that "like this" he is enjoying her moans.

Nandini got tears while remembering all those she kept her hand on her stomach "I will do all those with you. Will you call me Pihu as your dad?" He kicked she giggled.

Nandini got discharged next day, she is now taking good care of her baby. She even started preparing for pg entrance exam which is in three months just ten days after her due date She want to become neurosurgeon, which is only dream she has to fulfill.

Manik is on tours. He is traveling all over country. Manik's engagement cancelled all newspapers and tv channels even highlighted it to. He is getting daily information from Pinky about Nandini. Even charry gave an interesting information about the advocate. Manik is bit happy.

When Manik reaches Kolkata, he want to execute his plan. So Manik changed into normal college going getup. He is wearing a ash colour T-shirt and jeans he kept a cap 🧢 to avoid unnecessary attention.

Manik reaches an old lane in Kalighat with a big gate and huge building. He entered main gate and then walked to the building. A man stopped and asked whom he want to meet?
Manik said "Anand babu"
"Are you from jewellery shop?"
"Yes" Manik said
He took to the main hall where a man is sitting in relaxing chair and a lady is serving him some snacks.
"Are you from jewelleries?" Lady asked
Manik removed his cap kept the box he carried on table and took a chair adjusted just opposite to the man and sat.
"So you came" the middle aged man came
"I have to"
"Who are you?" Lady asked in a panic tone
"Go in prameela I know him" Anand sent her in.
"So you have a family here"
"Perks of being home minister" he smirked "you got to know your power finally"
Manik smiled "all thanks to you, as you were the master mind behind all this"
"Manik I don't have any grudges on you infact I have sympathy that's it"
"Why?"
"I want pruthvi to harm you, and that budda to kill his own grandson and his sons should revolt on him and finally he should be rotten hell"
"Why did you involve me?"
"I don't know you are this capable Manik I want prey and you were best one that's it"
"Now same me your story full in detail"
"Why should I?"
"I can help you"
"How?"
"Perks of being home minister you just said na"
"You are puppet"
"Still I found you which daddu couldn't from last 30years"
Anand smiled "ok, I have no problem, say him about me"
"Smart move!!!!! Should I say him that you are Pritam Mukerjee also?"
"Manik" Anand roared
Manik smirked "now say"
"Fine!!!!!! Pritam is my only son, who was killed in same accident of your father, it was his graduation day he was coming on his new bike 🏍, your father car jumped on him, he died on spot. Your daddu don't know that Pritam is my only son, he was born after so many prayers. He kidnapped me and compelled me to take your father case and made it as murder by his rival party. I was furious I want to kill him but that can't bring my son back and he don't have any morals and ethics he killed his own son, so I kept a condition saying I want to be his legal advisor he accepted I won the case and became his well wishes and advisor but my intention is to make him loose everything.

I made him get attacked by income tax rude but he came out, I even tried to reopen old files using my assistants so that he can get arrested but no use, atleast I succeeded to get him away from power as prime minister by sending all his secret files to media, he planned heart attack drama.

I advices him your name I thought you brothers will fight for power and I can see his down fall but what happened I don't know pruthvi is silent and even his sons are silent. But now you came. That's it"

"Can you help me in making him regret for his deeds?" Manik is straight into point.

"What is my use?"
"I will give him once I crack his ego and his power do whatever you want I won't stop"

"Ok what information you want?"
"Anything which is useful"
"Manik opposition minister and your daddu are best friends they just play power games both are evil and play together only I know this as I take up his cases also.

Next one is his right hand Shankar, he is the gun of your daddu he can do anything for him. Secret is his wife is your daddu's second setup, Padmavathi women welfare minister is your daddu's and his keeps daughter all your family knows this secret. But twist is Padmavathi is Shankar's daughter you Daddu is been fooled.

Third one is your nannu sadana's father knows that your daddu killed your father even sadana knows it, she stopped her father from fights and your daddu is scared of him why I don't know he is the only reason all these years you and your mom got so much love and care which fake one from him. Your daddi really loves you and she don't know that your father is killed by his own father.

That's it I know this much"
"What is the real motive of me getting engaged with Mythal family?"
"Money, and mafia"
"Why did he killed parth uncle and separated me and Nandini?"
"For Mythal collaboration"
"Now cancelled then?"
"Mythal is furious your daddu asked my advice"
"What did you say?"
"I asked time I just want Mythal to kill your daddu"
"No!!!!! I want him alive to crush his power, call my daddu and say that get Mythal arrested in fake medicines"
"I will"
"If I need anything I will send you charry he will contact you" Manik should charry. Anand nodded

Manik returned back