Mukthi

It's been two years after Nandini birthday, now Manik Mukthi and cabir are in fourth year of medicine and Piya and Nandini in third year

Nandini changed a lot, she is now happily mingling with people, she hang outs with gang laugh smile giggle and be happy.

Manik now a days became more of naughty and full of romantic hero. Now and then take Nandini to side of any wall or back of open door and smooch her lips and body. Nandini is enjoying this phase of her life.

Being in fourth year physiology professor gave them a project which they have to team up with seniors. Mukthi was been teamed up to Abhimanyu topper of the college. Know for his sincerity and dedication. Mukthi is known for laziness and imperfections

When Mukthi went to meet him for first time, seeing her, he just turned his face to books in just a second Mukthi got pissed off "hi sir!!! I am Mukthi"
"Mukthi Vardhan junior, came to team up with me, Say which topic you want to work on project?"
"Infertility and obortion rate decreasing"
"Ok Fine, go to library bring books for them now" he stressed word now
Mukthi took a deep breath kept bad face and walked out. She searched for Nandini and took her to library which is very huge. Nandini brought three books on that topics and gave to Mukthi.
"Darling you are best, I will run to that khadoos bye see you in the evening"
Mukti came running to Abhimanyu, looking at books he glanced at Mukthi once and said "at seventh chapter the topic of intercourse and fertilisation are there tomm bring at least ten papers work on that, with neat diagrams and please it should be neat and very clear."
She nodded

When she came back to class she took heavy breath then she recognised she was holding her breath from long time.

"Mukthi are you Ok? What happened?" Cabir asked
"Abhimanyu happened he is dangerous yaar!!! How can he like seriously he looks very devilish I tho scared of him no hi nothing just attack he is for sure kill me, I was holding my breath for almost ten mins cabir save me please"
"Mukthi!!!! Stop drama yaar!!!! I am already pissed off yaar" he said in frustration
"What happened cabir"
"See this" cabir gave her a letter
Mukthi read it "Who is it?"
"I don't know"
"Why are you giving importance leave it some one might be playing prank on you"
"May be but.... this time it's something I am feeling Mukthi"
"Seriously?"
"Yes, where is Manik?"
"He went to meet senior"
"Ok evening we will talk with sadana be cool" Mukthi hugged him
"Fine!!! What were you saying?"
"Don't ask just save me from that Abhimanyu"
Cabir laughed "best partner I loved this"
"Stop idiot"
Both went out.

Next day.

Mukthi came with papers and gave it to Abhimanyu he looked at Mukthi smirked "I said to do this work by your own not to make juniors work on this and come with that to me, I need the work by evening"
"It's none of your business who wrote where from your work done is most important" she replied harshly
He took papers teared them into pieces "no work bring it"
Mukthi got pissed up she raised her hand to slap him in anger. Abhimanyu took her hand twisted it to her back making her to collide towards his chest and hand on her back lightly twisted she is irritated more "you moron! Leave me"
"Don't think that your toughness which you show to all is real you a fragile sensitive and very emotional
Fool so better stop acting like tough but and go back to library write them draw them bring to me, I know how lazy you are when it comes to work kick your ass work now"
"If I don't agree?"
Abhimanyu looked at her in amusement and said in husky voice coming dangerously close "will kiss you for good ten minutes and as always you will forget to breath when you come to me, shall I kiss you?" He asked while his lips brushing her lips while he is talking making her go weak on knees and his breath mixed with her, she shivered he bent more rubbed his nose with his and smiled "go away and bring it soon go" he left
She composed herself dropped her eyelids down face flushed red body shivered mind blank heart beating like loud drums sound which is clearly listened by all around people.
Abhimanyu held her arm made her come out of trance and said "go" she looked at him and then took two steps back with out turning and then turned ran away
Abhimanyu ruffled his hair and smiled.

Abhimanyu Rathod is in final year. When Mukthi entered college for first time, Abhimanyu saw her with amusement, her dressing style, carefree attitude cool behaviour her friends her laugh her hangout's made him attracted much more towards her.

In starting he felt it's just attraction as she is different but days passed he was dragged to her so much, being shy and some attitude problem he couldn't walk to her and propose and he even don't want rejection in any place from her so he was silent.

When his professor proposed about juniors projects he was happy so asked Mukthi he himself. He want to spend time with her, show her his own feelings want to learn her obsessions and weaknesses

But..... to his own surprise when ever he see her or whenever she walk to him he is loosing his own self control. He want to say ask touch feel drop emotions fight with her and make her loose to him and make her more weak to get strong back to him.

Here Mukthi is very new to such feelings she never went near to any boy other than Manik and cabir, even they didn't allow her to hang out with anyone. Now when abhi is making her taste different feelings and emotions she is ready to accept or think about them. So she is scared weak and want to run away avoid them.