Betrayal

Manik went to Raipur, it's Netra marriage. He himself enquired about dulha, he is nice person family good simple and very kind heart people Manik is happy for his sister.

Sadana after so many days visited Raipur, seeing Manik made her get tears. He hugged her tight. Daddi complained about him to sadana a lot, she said that he is not visiting her anymore, it's been year he came here only for Manik father's ceremony he is visiting and staying only for a day, that happy bubbly Manik is nowhere seen. Everytime a very serious and busy Manik is found. Sadana listened to her carefully.

When Manik is sitting with sadana she asked him "what happened Manik? I want to know everything means everything now I am really worried about you"
"No need sadana now I became typical politician, now I know how to play games and how to make checkmate don't worry"
"Should I get worry that you became politician?"
"No never not even in dreams you need to worry, I will never be one as daddu"
"Ok I trust you"
"Trust don't trust me sadana fight with me, your trust is making me go crazy. You and Pihu why don't you fight with me show me that what I am worth of"
"We know what you are Manik, why did you not allow me to atleast speak to Pihu? How is she?"
"She is good just started her new hospital. Things are going well, I do t want any risk I can't loose anyone"

Manik started saying everything to sadana but he didn't mentioned about champ as he know what effect it will have on her she can't be herself she will run to meet him as he now wants run to him hug him kiss him, it's been long time Manik personally seen him.

When marriage rituals completed, Raj Malhotra asked Manik about sathupathi. Manik smiled.
"Daddu!!!! Your time over, game over checkmate"
Manik said while playing chess with him. Raj checked and found as he lost game he frowned a little and checked it found checkmate.

Raj stood up took seat infront of him and asked "now say about Sethu"
"We will start it from first daddu. Where should I start??? It's from past four years ten months, let me recollect. Ok I got it.

The day when you kept your feet on my neck do remember? I remember every moment of my life, so on that day when I went to my room pruthvi bhai had stabbed me with knife here. What have you done to all of us??? Do you only want to produce all murders in family??? Just for power he too went that far, but explained him how you are using me he realised his mistake and started helping me. First I got list of all the men who are your puppets. Then I found Ram Mohan uncle he is my mentor.

He guided me how to fight back whenever I broke down he was one stood strong for me with me. I found about Anand Mukerjee, but you never found out who is real Anand, he is non other than the one who's son died along with my father, you kidnapped him and offered him the case against himself, did you realise how it was for him?no he tried four times to kill you but failed finally he felt he can make both our brothers fight for power and which may lead you powerless and then planned kill you. I found him.

It's Anand who said about Shanker and Sethu. We arrested Shanker with other name and kept in Bihar jail, we got so much information about your men who is working for to threaten or kill people who opposes you, we arrested all same way.

Then came sathupathi, I had planned my own accident and alerted you against him, as expected you doubted and sent to him a person to check and who is the person???? Again Anand. He made things easy, we arrested Sethu when he literally came to me begging to help him from you, he gave information about Ganesh and your pharmaceutical company.

We planned against drug dealer, all drug dealers small and big all we picked up and made them get punished by law in some other cases, as no one down are working for him Ganesh was easy trap, we found him while going from Raipur, we send him to Kashmir in case of terrorism, he had been punished for life time.

Everyone knows about all these things about you but no one knows about you selling god and goddess idol. Not even Shanker, not Anand nor sathupathi, only my dad got to know, you were selling iranium metal to South Africans. This is why my dad was killed by you.

This time you made a big deal of iranium with Korean company, for that case I have to travel to Korea and made sure that gang get arrested by Korean policemen. He is now in jail." Manik is playing with chess pawns while explaining

"How do you know this?" Raj asked in devasted tone.
"My dad's dairy. You so called secret agent Lallu is now in my custody, he is tied to a chair in my guest house surrounded by Z category security. What do you think, I will just let you go away and rule me? No never. I know your major source of income is by selling drugs and iranium, I pulled it out totally. Your mines are ceased by government the binami Lallu will be sent to jail in some case, you are checkmate" Manik spoke.

Raj Malhotra is speechless for a second but then smirked "Still I have my triumph card with me your Pihu, I still can get everything I want, even sadana is at my leash,"
"Do you think I am a fool? Why did I take this long years? Just to enjoy this smirk on your face no old man, not at all. Call your men and ask them to kill Pihu, maji or my champ, you have no idea na????? I have a son he is four years nine months, ask to get them, now" manik said playing alone.

Raj Malhotra called, no one is picking his calls, he got angry he slide his shirt took his gun from his waist band and aimed it on Manik.

"You bastard!!!! I very much knew your blood is just dormant, I gave you power and you are playing with me with power what do you think when I can kill my own son can't I kill you??????"
This time Manik smirked.

"You became old daddu what do you think of me? Shoot!!!" Manik shouted
Raj shouted but there are no bullets in it.
"You lost battle at last daddi too betrayed you, after listening to my dad's death. Your queen is in my hand" Manik said showing his daddi
Raj Malhotra for first time, shocked to hell, his face went pale, his grand sons, Netra, his sons, his wife and Anand Mukerjee are standing in a row.

"Mr.Anand Mukerjee here is my promise I am giving you Raj Malhotra he is all yours no one in this hall will stop you do whatever you want." Manik said to Anand.
Daddi walked away, with heavy heart. His sons walked away, all his daughter in laws along with sadana walked away, his grandsons except pruthvi and Manik went away.
"Manik!!!! I don't think anything is left in him, he is powerless useless broken and worthless leech now just my foot step can kill him but I want him to live so long living gutter that he has to prey god for death. That I want now" Anand said
"I too want him live so so long" Manik said
Pruthvi came to raj "I prayed you like god, but your worst than a demon atleast demons spare there own sons but you not even spared your son for money what punishment is enough for you??? Nothing Manik send him away"
Raj Malhotra got panic attack, he fell down in shock. He couldn't bare his own defeat by his grand son. He is now a dead corpse who can see listen but cannot talk.

Manik called doctor, they to said same that he can hear and see but cannot talk or get up from his bed his brain stopped working. At this stage of life his own brain betrayed him too. Manik kept him in his room just to wait for death.

Lalitha Malhotra after listening to everything her husband did made her go numb. Her sons death was worst pain for her, she still morons on his death. But his own father is real culprit she never dreamt of, she walked to kitchen changed herself into a white saree as a widow she came out but taking two steps she fell down. She is been paralysed by her right side.

Everyone ran to her and within no time she is been taken to Mumbai, to Nandini's hospital. Manik made arrangements for raj Malhotra and came to Bombay. He went to his own house, he called radhika, seeing Manik she cried hugging him. Manik consoles her and both cleaned house he cooked biryani for all his gunmen's they ate Manik slept in his room.

After spending two nights with Nandini on that bed it's now Manik came back. He slept on it. Today sleep took over him easily. He is hell tired mentally physically physiological and emotionally. Frankly speaking he is drained out.