Done it

It's final year for Manik he is doing his internship and even preparing for ms entrance exam. Nandini is busy in project works as it's fourth year she is quite busy.

Cabir and Roshini are living together as Roshini father had transferred to Kashmir, he is army he had to report instead of staying in hostel they both took room and settled down cabir parents didn't agree first but when they are stubborn they gave up.

Mukthi got super busy in shopping and preparing for wedding and exams internship and even entrance too. She is not even wasting single minute. Abhimanyu sadana are helping her along with her family.

Piya and Neha became good friends now a days they are hanging out a lot. Nandini is left with Manik all time. As they are already engaged they are spending best time of their life.

It's year ending as always sadana has to travel to Delhi, for training Manik suggested not to go this time as cabir cannot accompany him and Mukthi is super busy but sadana didn't listen she left Manik as always.

Nandini called Manik "MA left?" She asked
"Yes just now I returned after dropping"
"Photographer brought engagement photos album I so wanted to show her"
"Come home bring them"
"Yes I am coming" she took album shouted to her mom to inform that she is going to Manik's place.

When Nandini reaches Manik's place radhika too left Manik is all alone. Nandini came with album.
"See our photos" she showed him album
"Sit let us see first" she sat besides him and opened album.

With each photo the memories of that day became strong, it was one of the photo where Nandini is blushing, it's when Manik pecked her without any one notice, Manik felt aroused and took Nandini into his lap and started kissing her neck. She shivered. He loves the effect he has on her. He started to kiss her more.

She is giving him more accesses to do so, she too is drowned in his touch. When Manik tripped her top to one shoulder, he found her skin glowing he kissed it and gave hickey. She hissed and moaned

Manik lifted Nandini and took her to his bedroom like a bride. He placed on bed and he took back of her and started kissing her neck area all of sudden he felt her top is giving him tough time he took the Hyme of the top and started to remove it from top

Nandini took the top in her hand and stopped "Manik" she called him softly
"Pihu!!! Just kisses" he took her kept straight over her head and removed her top she turned to back, she is sleeping on stomach and her back is seen.

Only black laced bra is seen he touched her skin she shivered and moaned "mani", he felt so aroused started to kiss her back without leaving an inch of skin left behind, he even removed the clip of bra made her half naked but only her back is exposed.

Manik slowly lifted and her and slides his hand to her boobs and started to press them softly. She is no where near to sane. She is drowned in his touch. He with ease shifted her, she became anxious and self conscious and hugged him tight

"Pihu!!!! It's me see" he took her face in hands and made her look at him and smiled she smiled, he placed her on bed and hovered her and took her lips into his.

While kissing he is pressing her very soft boobs, she is moaning in his mouth. Manik lost his control, he thought he will just play with her body and kiss her but now he is out of control. Nandini is not at all helping him as she too lost in his actions.

He removed his dress and hovered her kissed her total body very softly she is all messy moaning like hell as it's first time Manik is doing such things and she totally believed him so she is not going to stop him.

When she became naked she too don't know and didn't care much about it as she is near the haven he is showing her. Manik played with her body kissed her hard and slightly pushed himself to her cried out of pain, he cresses her face and slowly kissed her and jerked more only tip entered she got tears

"Pihu breath please" he requested she did as he said looking straight into his eyes
"Good girl" he jerked more and more ignoring her pain when he totally entered he stood still and begged her breath and feel himself.

Nandini is in pain she felt as she is torn into two pieces and she is on fire but he stopped and stood silent she relaxed a bit and pain minimised. Manik kissed her softly and asked "shall I move?" He asked softly
"Yes" she said she don't know what he asked still responded
Manik started moving slowly she is feeling little pain but he is moving slowly but in rhythm. She started enjoying, he too started enjoying when both felt a waved passed in stomach both collapsed breathing heavily.

He felt as if grown up to man, he kissed her once again softly "did I hurt you?" He asked softly
"No" she blushed and hugged him tight she all of sudden felt exposed. He smiled cleaned her sweat and kissed her forehead, "I love you Pihu"
"I love you too mani" he got tears for her believe and unconditional love.

Manik got up took her to washroom and cleaned her totally he too got fresh up and both came out with towel.

When Nandini is about to wear her dress he stopped "I want more" he demanded she smiled, he took it as Yes and both did it again and again.

When it's almost dusk, and both are drained out of energy they stopped and Nandini want to go home so Manik made her have some coffee and then dropped at her home. He talked to  Nandini's mom for some time and returned back .

When Manik got up from deep sleep it's almost midnight. He drank water and when he is walking to his room he felt odd "what have I done? Sadana, Pihu and her parents believed in me and I just done it without even thinking. Manik shame on you, you lost control but consequences will be haunting Pihu not you. No no I have to do something" Manik all night couldn't sleep at all.