Manik's pihu

Manik places his lips on her pluffy pink lips. He found his life back. In this five years he just needed this, yes only his property. He still remembered their first kiss how these pouty pink lips taste. Smooth soft fluffy sweet lips make him shamelessly lust.

Manik took her both lips in mouth started to chew them then his hand started to play the guitar on her waist curves as string she moaned a little but that was enough for Manik to take her lower lip to suck and bite it. Nandini is just in trance she is numb Manik looked her eyes they are pale. He took out her lips attached both foreheads closed his eyes for a moment and started to give butterfly kisses on lips slowly as her eyes started to shed tears, he cupped her face and give feather kisses .she is responding her eyes are closed tears on their way to checks, Manik looked her, "open your eyes" she opened red teary eyes. He lazily kissed her. She is chewing his lower lip harshly biting them hardly she entered his mouth started to suck every bit of it Manik is letting her do. She got frustrated she started to cry loud but Manik than took her lips in mouth not allowing her to cry and started to kiss her wild senselessly. Nandini tried to protest she is beating with her tiny hands on his hard chest. He didn't stop . her lips puffed more started to bleed he started smoother the pain but sucking them softly. When he felt she can't breath he left her.
She slapped him hard. Really hard.

Manik smiled lifted Nandini up and placed her on table made her to sit he hugged her tight his eyes are flowing tears he cresses her checks with thumb finger again concentrated on her lips and kissed her again. He is unable to control himself "stop me Pihu, I am really out of control, please stop me"
"What is the number I carry in your list of uncontrolling lusty people?" Nandini taunted him
Manik jerked "Pihu????" He shouted
"Yes I want to know what is my position.... before she could complete he said
"I just want to control to give you emotional balance but I think you don't need, you are still that little stupid bunny and you carry the last one and for that you need this" he smashed his lips on her lips really harshly for good ten mins she going out of breath he stopped.
"You deserve everything even my lust for you" he is giving love bite on her neck she hissed he sucked it lazily to smoothen the pain.
"You only lusted me Mr.Malhotra" she want him to break down
"Yes I still do" he snapped at her
"You are disgusting" she kept her face away
"So what, I am, any way I really forgot, when ever you are around me I always end up forgetting things I need to go out it's really very urgent I will be back in two hours"
She laughed sarcastically
"What?"
"Last time you said two days and took five years eleven months 29 days three hours. Now this two hours??? Does it really have sense in these bloody thing?"
"So what  wait for two more hours"
"Who said I am waiting?"
"Come here" her took her elbow and dragged her near him took her hand and placed on her chest "felt it???? It's beating really fast I can hear, look at your eyes they are filling my expressions as memory your so called counting of days with hours your same perfume, this butterflies in your stomach, everything. Pihu what should I do to you??? I just want to eat you but I will wait I need to justify myself I know, I will"
Manik started to walk away
"I moved on" she snapped on her last weapon
Manik smiled turned back peeked her lips "so cute bunny! I will fuck the one who even dare to dream about you and I will fuck you really hard in front him I mean it. You are Pihu my Pihu, Manik's pihu  I don't need words I know you. Wait and please don't bite your lips I am here to do"
Nandini is hell pissed off
"Manik there is no joke going on here, I really moved on"
Manik pinned her to wall "I am dammm really trying hard to control and you are testing my patience what the fuck you think moved on moved on???? If again you utter it I will rip your head and fuck you senselessly which I really want to do now so don't instigate me" manik's eyes are shooting anger. She felt happy she felt sukkun she succeeded in make him to feel pain
"I did" she firmly spoked
Manik slammed his lips on her cleavage and started biting he removed her pallu harshly so that the pin which was attached jumped away he started to remove her blouse Nandini got her senses to work she started to protest "Manik behave" he didn't then he found what he was searching for her mangalsutra which is inside her blouse, he took out and dragged her with it she colloids with his strong chest
"This is your moved on yes???? Pihu don't let me cross my limits which make you helpless which really hurts me to the core so you want to give me pain take a knife cut my body but not my heart did you get it?" She nodded unknowingly
"Wait for me please"
This time he really walked away fast

Nandini sat down like a lifeless doll. Her eyes are flooding tears. "He knows me very well, more than I know me, he is my weakness more than Sri but no not again Malhotra, not this time, I went weak all my heart and hormones ditched me but not again I will show you how I will cross my limits this time"
Nandini took her mobile called her mom and said yes to her marriage proposal. She felt really good she want to hurt him this time really hard. She got a smirk on her face she adjusted her saree went to washroom cleaned her face went to canteen had a strong coffee

Manik came out of her room stood for a moment holding his hands on his waist "seriously you have this card to play on me???? How could you??? Are you the same who don't even want anyone to see you the way I look at you, seriously???? Like moved on?"