New begining for her

Manik returned from Korea. Raj came to Delhi to meet Manik directly.
"What made you come to me daddu?"
"I want sathupathi by all means"
"You know that since two years he is missing and his family members are going crazy and you are now asking me find him what is the matter?"
"It is him who is doing all this, only he knows about my all businesses"
"What????? He is your rival as far as I know"
"No he is my friend only close friend who knows all my secrets so it is he who did all this mess now I want him dead find him and kill him"
"Wow daddu all these years you fooled people government and all of saying he is your rival this is tremendous and insane you are sick do even know that"
"Manik you are just kid you know nothing about politics nor about life you just know to be my puppet so be as good one do as I say"
"Daddu it's been four years I am doing all those things you asked me to do atleast now you can let me meet Pihu and sadana once"
"Pihu got married and even got a kid, about sadana she is on some stupid tour, once you find sathupathi I will let you meet sadana anyways Netra marriage is next month she will come to attend it"
"Don't say that for power you are making Netra marry?"
"No she brought him I agreed as I didn't find anything wrong in him and I don't expect any thing for her too and I think you need to marry now"
"I too feel like marrying now"
"So shall I talk to prime minister, his grand daughter is at marriage age now"
"Only Pihu will be my wife if you cross your line you know me I can cross my line if it is prime minister it's most useful for me"
"Manik forget that slut"
Manik raised his hand in anger but composed "Don't you dare to say such words about her, it's only her for whom I became puppet to you, don't" Manik threatened raj
Raj composed himself "are you really my grand son??? All these years you didn't touch any girl nor seen anyone in your age I used to have numerous affairs"
"Yes I too doubt that how come I am your grand son?"
"I really pity you Manik you don't know to enjoy power you can maintain manly pride you don't know how to earn money everytime just sadana and Pihu , so boring"
"Still I am happy not like you every moment in fear of loosing one or the other thing"
"That give thrill when you win"
"When you loose then?"
"What is it I never tasted it"
"You are big looser daddu you killed your own son that is where you show your loose not even any animal kills their own off springs like you"
"I know I too regret it, but happened if he would have listen to me like you I would never killed him"
"Just go away already daddu when ever I see I feel like killing you but I don't want to be like you so go away"
"I know one day you will also become same as me I hope you become soon"
"Don't curse me at least"
"It's not curse it's blessing"
"Never"
Raj shrugged and left. Manik felt disgusting, he kicked the wall which made his knuckles bleed. Calling Nandini as slut made him go insane he started hitting wall more and more until one of his guard came and stopped him.

Ram called doctor and made his hand get plastered so that he can heal fast but Manik is least bothered about it he so want to kick everyone in this world.
"It's been four and half years uncle still I can't walk to her nor see her now. She is fighting for existence and I am here struck I feel like killing myself and everyone I want to die" Manik rubbed his face
"Kill champ and then die" Ram said in stern voice
Manik held his collar in anger
"Yes kill him don't make him another Manik Malhotra this helpless and worthless fatherless it's better kill him first, why you can't do Shall I do it for you?" Manik slapped Ram Mohan
He fell on ground Manik is in rag now his face is red eyes are spitting fire.
"This anger you show on your plan not on yourself not on me killing yourself and hurting yourself like this won't solve problems they will make you weak grow up Manik fight back not just be good become beast this time fight back your champ is waiting your Pihu is waiting your mom is waiting for you to return back it's already four and half years just put an end to everything , make things possible which you can never feel like happened before"
Manik calmed down hugged him and said "sorry uncle I am extremely sorry listen that about champ made me go insane I was not in my sense please I beg your forgiveness"
"It's Ok I understand how much stress you are taking and how risky it is but fight back Manik"
"Yes we have to do it for last time" Manik called one of the officer and made all things go in a row.

Here in Mumbai Nandini hospital is constructed in six months as Manik ordered it personally to the builder and it is done more than Nandini expected. Three stores building, with all facilities for patients like ore operation and post operation requirements, lab scan rooms and medical store, rooms,icu, operation theatres and also rooms for doctors to check up.

Nandini appointed well trained staff and servants to clean rooms and wash everything. She gave advertisements in paper and local channels which made public get aware of her hospital and started to come.

Manik specially visited Mumbai to check her hospital personally, before the day builder will give back her keys of hospital. Manik felt so proud and happy for Nandini, he sat on her chair felt as if she is on his lap, he touched everything in her room and placed a idol of Krishna which he specially brought for her, and placed it on right side of the table.

Neha too joined Nandini, some professors who are working in college hospital also joined her, she started her hospital on sri birthday. It's his fourth bday she made it big one. Everyone are treated well will food and gifts.

After opening ceremony when she first came to her room on her very first day she found krishna idol and looked for the tag who gifted it but found nothing. She felt fishy so called the interior decorators they accepted as they kept it she thanked them for it. As Manik already informed interior decorators about it,
New life new beginning for Nandini started