Drowning

Eren's POV

When I was 6 years old my mother died in a car accident. My father couldn't handle the pain and sorrow and started to drink a lot and always was drunk. He blamed her death on me and ever since he has beat me till unconscious. I tried my best to deal with it but I can't hold on much longer. I feel like I'm drowning.

Flashback
Mom was driving me from my babysitter to take me home and I had just woke up. "Mom where are we?" I said rubbing my eyes. She turned around in her seat and told me she had just picked me up. She turned back around in the driver seat and suddenly a truck hit the car. I looked up from my seat and right in front of me I saw my mom crushed. Blood was splattered everywhere. After that everything went black.
I woke up a week later. I looked around in what looked like a hospital room. There were IVs and different machines hooked up to me. They were bandages wrapped around my head and other parts of my body. I saw my dad sitting in the room. A nurse walked in and told me that I had been in a coma for a week after the car accident and that I was lucky to be alive.
End of flashback

My alarm for school started to go off. I turned it off and walked to the bathroom still sore from yesterday's beating. I took off my clothes and got in the shower letting the water run over my wounds. It stung but I was used to the pain. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. And then walked into my room and to my closet I got out a pair of black skinny jeans, a maroon shirt, and a black jacket that was a little to big so no one would see the cuts. Some of the scars were old but some of them are fresh.

I quietly walked downstairs make sure not to wake up my father Greshia. If I woke him up I would be in a lot of trouble. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast for him. I set it down on the table and then I left a note beside it saying that I left for school. It was the same routine every morning. As I walked into the gates of school or as I like to call it 'hell' the group of bullies walked up to me. Jean and his group always waited for me every morning. I turned around to try and walk away and a hand grabbed the back of my jacket stoping me from moving. I knew this one was going to hurt.

Jean turned me around and through me onto the ground. He then stomped on me and said "where do you think you're going you little rat?" I sighed. "Can you please leave me alone today. I don't even know what I did to make you so mad." He looked at me and smirked. "You are so pathetic you know that right?" He looked at his group then snapped and pointed to me. They all ran over and held me against the gate. Jean then repeatedly kicked me in the ribs and punched me in the face laughing the whole time. I was sure that with every kick I could hear a cracking sound. Soon I was unconscious.

I woke up in the nurses room. I like the nurse she seems to be the only one that actually cares. She turned around in her seat noticing that I was awake and smiled at me. I sat up. " Eren how are you feeling?" I looked at her and put on my best Eren Jeager fake smile. " I'm fine." I said then I walked over to her and hugged her then I walked out. It was third period so I ran to my locker, got my stuff, and then ran to my class. Class had started 5 minutes ago so I wasn't that late. The teacher had just finished going over the classroom rules and explaining what we were going to do today.

I walked in quietly trying my best not to attract attention then the teacher called out my name. "Eren are you ok now?" she said in a concerned voice. I shook my head. " All tight then take a seat and please don't hesitate to tell me who is bullying you Eren would it be ok if we talked after class." I looked at her then smiled. "It's ok I'm perfectly fine and I'm sorry I was late." I then took a seat by the window.

As soon as I sat down the teacher announced there was a new student then the person beside me stood up and walked to the front off the class. He was a few inches taller than me (yes Levi is taller than Eren) and he had raven black hair with steel silver eyes. " I'm Levi Ackerman nice to meet you all." He frowned the whole time he introduced himself. He walked back to his seat and the teacher smiled. " Please make sure to welcome him to are class."

The teacher started to teach her lesson. I got out my note book that I always drew in to pass time. I drew a boy drowning in the middle of the ocean. All of my drawings gave off a sad distant feeling and to me they were my safe place. I always felt warm and safe when I would draw. The bell had just rung when I finished my drawing and at the top of my paper in beautiful cursive I wrote the word drowning.

So this is my first story please read it and I'm so sorry if this first chapter was really crappy. And yes Levi is taller then Eren in this.
Till next time~ KittyEren