Vincent

•Eren's POV•
I got dressed and rushed downstairs wanting to be close to Levi. If I wasn't then I would be all alone with Vincent. He had first showed up along time ago when I was in middle school.

Vincent and I would talk to eachother. He would mostly tell me about how ugly I was and how fat I was and many other things. He would tell me never to trust anyone for I only needed him.

I would always listen. After all of the abuse and teasing from school and Vincent's hurtful words I couldn't take it I had broke inside. I started to cut in middle school.

For the past week Vincent has been insulting me more than usual. Especially when Levi left to the store a week ago. He had told me that Levi was going to leave me, that he was sick and tiered of me and would be better off without me. So today I'm going with Levi although Vincent is trying to talk me out of it.

Levi smiled as he looked at my outdit and kissed my forehead. "As cute as ever." I smiled happily at him and made graby hands so he'd pick me up.

He chuckled and picked me up twirling me slightly and then balencing me on his hip. "Your so fat Eren yet your gonna make him carry you." Vincent remarked.

I frowned slightly. Levi walked out to the car, opened the passenger door, and set me down. I giggled as he pat my head.

Ok so this is what Vincent looks like.

      We get to the store and find a parking space close to the front

We get to the store and find a parking space close to the front. Levi gets out and walks over to my side. He opens the door and holds out his hand.

         Vincent chuckles. "God Eren your such a burden arnt you."  I smile at Levi and take his hand trying my best to hide the falter in my smile. I kiss his cheek as my own way of saying thank you.

         I hugged his arm close as Vincent walked beside me. We walked threw the isles of food with me in between Levi and the cart as he hugged me from behind to keep me calm while I pushed.

      Levi would have to let go to get something every now and then. I would get uncomfortable when he did. We had gotten all of the food that we need and now where going to cleaning isles.

        Levi slightly quickened his pace. Him and his OCD. I tried to walk with his pace but was slightly falling behind. He stoped and turned twards me, holding out his hand when he realized I was behind.

          I quickly grabed his hand. He swiftly pulled me to him muttering a soft sorry as he kissed my forehead bending down slightly because of me being vertically challenged.

       We walked on threw the bleach, lysol, windex, clorox and what ever else. He found his favorite brands and different smells and tossed them into the cart.

          Levi had started to head to the check out and I really really had to pee. I tuged on his shirt and took out my note pad. He stoped and read my writing.

𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑒𝑒!!

     He chuckled and smiled at me. "Alright ill be waiting for you right here ok." Although I was nervous going by myself I nodded and ran to the restroom.

          I rushed in and went as quickly as possible. When I finished I washed my hands and stared at myself in the mirror. Vincent smirked. "Gosh a face like that could give beast nightmares."

      I frowned deeply. He wasn't wrong. My skin was an unhealthy pale and I had bags under my eyes from not sleeping. My cheeks were sunken slightly and in the mirror I was extremely skinny.

         The skinny part is good. I could still lose more wait though. I had been puking out my food when ever I was done eating since I had gotten back from the hospital. Vincent said I was getting really fat and I needed to lose like over 50Ibs. I haven't told Levi and I never will.

       I couldn't agree more with Vincent now. He was right, so painfuly right.

𝐎𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐏𝐥𝐳 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐡. 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬  𝟒 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬.......𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬!!!!