One Week

OK so guys sorry I have been a while but the name will be Alex and the room is 1 it will be a little though till they get that far though. Hehehe so this is a week later. ~KittyEren💜

•Levi's POV•
It been a week since Eren broke down when I went to the store. He wont tell me why he got so upset. He usually always tells me when he gets upset but not this time.

       Since then he always wants to keep the curtains in our room closed and wont sleep without a light on. He follows me everywhere now too and even waits ouside the bathroom because he doesn't want to be alone.

       Curently though he is sleeping on the couch as I make omlets with chopped up onions, sweet pepers, and cheese. On the side is bacon and a piece of toast.

      I finished breckfest and set it on the table. I walked over to Eren then picked him up, seting him down in his seat. I took a piece of bacon and held it in front of his nose. He started to shift in his sleep sniffing the air. Sometimes I wondered if he was part dog.

          He jumped up as his eyes sparkled and ponced on me. He grabed the bacon and ate it. I laughed as he finished the bacon peice.

        I picked him up and set him at the table. He began to eat his food, of course he finished off the bacon first. He smiled in delight as he ate the rest of his food.

After he and I finished he stared at me intently then put grabby hands in the air like a child. I softly chucled and picked him up as he wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

I walked to the fridge to check and see if I needed to buy anthing along with the pantry. It turned out I need more groceries. I sighed and looked at Eren who had his head laid on my sholder.

"Eren I need to go shoping go get ready to go all right." he nodded his head and I let him down. He walked off to the room and got dressed.
Hey so I hope you guys don't mind but I thought it would be cute if Eren dressed like a female! Forget anything I told you about what he wore in the past few chapters!!!

Eren walked out later ready too go. He looked adorable as always. I ruffled his hair slightly. He giggled at my touch and nuzzles into my hand.