Spring is in the air

Ok guys it's now going to be February in the book ok and I'm sorry if it's not good but that's up to you lil' nastys to decide.  ~KittyEren💜

•Eren's POV•
I woke up to Levi shaking me awake. "Eren get up!!" I sat up and rubbed my eyes while yawning. "Stop I'm up I'm up." He backed off and helped me up off the bed and kissed my forehead.

   I walked downstairs with Levi and we stared to plan out our day. "So Eren Do you want to go eat somewhere for breakfast?" "Yeah sure but I don't know where." He looked down at me and smiled. "How about Waffle House?" I nodded and soon we left the house

     We got to Waffle House and I ordered a Texas lovers BLT and Levi got a medium rare steak. We ate our food while talking small talk. We finished our food and left.

    We walked down the street holding hands. Levi said he wanted to take me to the park.

    When we got to the park Levi and I sat under my favorite cherry blossom tree. I snuggled up next to him and he pulled everything into his lap.

     We sat there looking at how beautiful the park was. I had to think for a moment while watching all of the children play with there parents. I wish I could've had that and I wondered what it was like.

    I wished that I hadn't caused my mothers death and that I hadn't ruined my father. It's been so many years and I still blame everything on myself.

     Suddenly Levi reached a hand out to my cheek rubbing it gently. "Eren your crying what's wrong love?" I engulfed him into a tight hug and cried. I just sat there and cried. He kissed me and rocked me back and forth humming.

      "Baby what's the matter?" He sat me up and looked me in the eyes. "Well I...I just was wondering how....I-it is to have a warm f-fam-ily." He gave me a sympathetic look and hugged me again. "You have me Eren and that's all you'll ever need."

    He kissed me again and I laid against his shoulder. "Thank you." I whispered into his ear. We sat there holding each other in one another's arms.

      After a few hours we got up and went to the mall. We went shopping for a few hours finally exiting the mall at about 8pm. Levi had bought me a teddy bear that was 6ft tall. It was a lot taller than me since I was 5'8 but Levi was still 2 inches above it.

We stuffed everything into the trunk except the teddy bear since it wouldn't fit. We had to put the bear into the back seat and then we left the mall.

When we got home we put everything away and Levi made dinner which was Baked Tonkatsu. We finished eating then washed all the dishes and put away the leftover food.

We cleaned a bit more around the house and are bedroom and then we decided to watch suicide squad.

We cuddled up on the couch together and Levi pulled a blanket over top of us. The movie started to play. I laid my head down on Levi's chest while he slowly ran his fingers through my hair. Warmth.

About half way through the movie I had started to fall asleep snuggling up into Levi while he held me and stroked my hair.

He got up and carried me upstairs making sure not to drop me. He walked into our bedroom and pulled back the covers the he laid me down onto the bed. He pulled the cover over me.

Levi went back downstairs checking all of the windows and doors the turning off all the lights and the movie. He came back upstairs and got in bed.

As soon as he got comfortable he pulled me into his arms in a tight embrace. I hugged him back while we fell asleep In each other's arm waiting for the light of day to wake them.

Guys I know I know it's a short chapter but I'm tiered and I don't have very many ideas. Im sorry it's so short Plz forgive me. If it sucks I don't know what to tell you. ~KittyEren💜