Lunch And After School

It was lunch time. After lunch I had 2 more class periods and then I had to go to work. I walked to lunch and sat down in my regular seat. At lunch I sat alone because usually nobody else sits with me. If you haven't already figured out I'm not really popular.

         I was sitting down quietly eating my lunch after I finished I through away my trey and came back to my seat and brung out my notebook. I started to draw a vast meadow. In the middle of the meadow there was a boy sitting down all alone. There were flowers all around him most of them are blue and white the boys sat there staring at the sun. I dug through my book bag and got out my phone and my headphones. I scroll through my playlist and put on my favorite band my chemical romance.

     Lunch had ended. I put my stuff in my book bag, turned off my phone, and wrapped my headphones around my phone then I stuck them in my book bag I walk down the hall caring my notebook. Suddenly I was stopped and pushed into the wall. I looked up to see Jean standing in front of me with his group right behind him. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

Jean snatched my notebook from my hands and started flipping through the pages. He threw the notebook down on the ground at my feet. I quickly bent down and picked it up. As soon as I looked back up he punch me in the face. "Can you please find something else to do instead of pick on me?" I said stumbling a little from the sudden punch. Then his whole group started laughing at me. Once again Jean snapped his fingers and pointed at me and I got kicked in the ribs repeatedly and punched.

I woke up lying against the lockers. I looked around and all of my stuff is right beside me so it looks like they didn't steal anything. I picked up all my stuff and put it in my book bag including my notebook. Then I slowly walked to six period.

When I walked in the teacher walked me to the nurse and she treated me. After she was done school was already over so I walked to my job. I worked at a cosplay cafe. I knew all of the regulars and it was always fun to meet new people.

I walked into the cosplay café that I worked at. Today everyone was dressed in Attack On Titian cosplay and I was dressed as Eren. Its funny how we have the same name. I walked into the dressing room and got changed. I started to take orders. I felt a hand touch my ass. I turned around and it was one of the costumers that came here for the past 3 weeks. We weren't aloud to be rude to are costumers so I said "Um...sir p-please stop touching me y-you know that's sexual h-harassment right." I was so embarrassed although this kind of thing happened all the time but everyone was to afraid to stand up for themselves including me and no one else would do anything about it.

The costumer pulled me closer to him and I tried to squeeze out of his grip. Then someone pulled me out of his grip and put me behind them. I looked at who my savior was and it was the new kid at my school Levi. "Hey keep your hands to your self you pice of shit lord only knows where they've been." The man stood up in his chair glaring at Levi. Some of my friends that worked with me run up to me. "Hey Eren are you all right?" My friend Mikasa asked. "I'm fine but those two..." I pointed at Levi and the man that was harassing me. The manager Hangi walked out. "If you to are going to fight then you have to leave now." She was mad. The man left and I took his plate. Levi stopped me before I walked off. "Hey you need to stick up for yourself or more people are just going to walk all over you." I looked at him and gave him a fake smile. " I know thank you."

My shift was over. It was 8pm so I changed my clothes and said by to everyone. I walked out of the back door and quickly walked home. If I was late and didn't have dinner ready before 9 I would get a worse beating than I'm already going to get.

I got home 15 minutes late. I cautiously opened the door I didn't see dad so I walked in but as soon as I shut the door he grabbed me by the hair and slammed me into the wall. He screamed at me. "YOU ARE SUCH A WORTHLESS LITTLE SHIT! YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT CAN YOU!!!" He stomped on my ribs and kicked me. He then walked over to the coffee table and picked up a beer bottle and walked back to me. "P-Please dad stop it h-hurts DAD STOP IT PLEASE!!" I started crying and telling him to stop. He slammed the beer bottle over my head and picked me up then threw me across the room. He walked back over to me and started to kick me again then everything went black.

I woke up and looked at the clock it was 12:49pm. It hurt everywhere. I slowly got up with the wall supporting me and walked up the stairs to my room. I locked the door and went into my bathroom. I slowly pealed off my shirt and threw it into the dirty clothes hamper. I looked in the mirror. I was cover in brand new cuts and bruises. I turned on the water and stepped in letting it run down my body. It stung like always but like I said before I'm used to it. I washed all off the dried blood out of my hair and watched the water turn red. I've always loved the color red.

I was finished taking a shower. I got out and opened the cabinet and got out my knife and smiled. I loved the feeling of pain it always helped me to forget. After I was done I cleaned up my wrist and went to bed knowing tomorrow would be another terrible day.