Lovely Night

WARNING YAOI WARNING!!!! If you do not like yaoi, smut, or anything of the sorts stop reading until you see this
**********************************************************************************
Thank you

Eren's POV•
Levi deepened the kiss and I moaned as he took of my shirt and threw it on the floor. His shirt soon followed after. His tongue roamed around my mouth feeling every crevice.

    My cheeks were burning. It felt so good. I'd never know this much pleasure before. I've never been in a good relationship. The last relationship I was in was abusive.

     Levi pulled away from the kiss and looked at me with lust clouding his eyes. "Eren can I go further" He looked at me. I shook my head yes. I was scared. My father had always been so rough.

Levi's POV•
I leaned down and kissed his forehead. His cheeks were as red as an apple. I unbounded his pants and tugged them off. His cock was hard.

      I started teasing his tip. I licked circles and slowly bobbed my head up and down taking in his full length. He held his hands over his mouth, biting his lip. Blood dropped down his chin.

    I stoped and grabbed his hands and pinned them to the bed and seductively licked off the blood. "Don't hide your moans Eren. I want to hear your voice." I liked his nipple still holding his hands and he let out a breathtaking moan. "Ngh...ahhh~"

     I slowly grinned into his thigh as his moans got louder. My cock was rock hard. It felt so good. I got up and ran to the bathroom then came back with lube. "Eren this will make it hurt less ok." He nodded his head.

   I he had sit up when I went to the bathroom. I pushed him over onto the bed and rolled him over on his stomach. I licked his entrance. Loud moans echoed through the room. I lathered his entrance and then lined my cock with his opening.

      I thrust into him. "AHH!!" He held onto the sheets and buried his face into the bed. "Are you all right?" He let out more stifled moans. "I'm ah~ I'm ok" I thrust into him at a faster pace.

     "L-Levi~" he moaned out my name. "Levi please t-turn me around" I turned him around and thrust into him and he held onto me. His hands were tangled in my hair and both of our clothes were thrown across the room.

      He pulled me down and we started to kiss. My tongue roamed his mouth exploring every part of it. He moaned into the kiss and at the same time I came inside of him and only seconds later he came all over are bare chest.I pulled out of him and he collapsed onto the bed unconscious.
**********************************************************************************
     I picked him up and took him to the bathroom. I turned on a warm bath and washed him. I wrapped him in a towel and carried him into the living room and laced him on the couch.

   I changed the sheets in my room and cleaned up our clothes. I took a shower and put on some gray boxers. I went downstairs and got Eren then put some green boxers on him. I put him in my bed and crawled up beside him and held his fragile body in my arms. I pet his hair.

     Eren had scars all over him but to me that makes him all the more perfect. He was so precious. How could anyone want to harm a hair on his head. He was so beautiful. His hair was such a beautiful brown, his eyes green/blue with gold flakes, his perfect tan skin.

      I love Eren so much and he was perfect in every way. I wouldn't change anything about him. I'm pretty sure tomorrow he won't be able to walk well. To day was suppose to be his first day back but he got beat up as soon as those bullies saw him.

    I decided that I would skip school with Eren tomorrow. He doesn't need to go back there tomorrow anyway. I ran my fingers through Eren's hair and hugged him closer to me. No one else can have him he's all mine.

      After a little while of starring out the window holding Eren close to me I fell asleep.

Sorry the chapter is so short thank you guys for 2k reads I wouldn't really be able to write this without you guys.
~KittyEren💜~