Prison Break

NO ONES POV•
Greshia was sitting in the middle of his cell. It had been 2 days since he was put there and since Eren has been in the hospital. Eren had 3 or 4 more days then he could leave.

It was time for the prisoners to eat there lunch. The staff member that was going to take Greshia to the prison mess hall was on his way to his cell. Greshia was getting ready for a prison break. He swore he was going to get revenge.

Greshias POV
This will be my escape. I've been planning it since I got here. I'm going to kill Eren. This time no one will get in my way and I'll kill whoever does. No was can save him this time.

Here comes the guard. All I have to do is knock him over and get out. I'll have to knock him out so he can't call for help. Here goes nothing.

The iron door opens. The guard holds out cuffs and gestures for Greshia to turn around so he can put them on. Greshia acts like he is going to corporate but instead he knocks out the guard and put the handcuffs on him.

"I'm coming or you Eren. You won't get away." He gets past the security and leaves the place behind on the hunt for fresh blood but not any blood Eren's.

He got to a store and bought new clothes. He then went to his house. The door was left unlocked so he just walked in. His keys were on his counter. He went into the garage and got in his red sports car. Now he was off to the hospital.

Greshia got to the hospital at 6 PM. He parked in the parking lot and walked inside to the receptionist. "Hello do you have an Eren Jager here?" The person at the counter nodded her head. She gave him his room number and told him to sit till he was called.

I will get my revenge on him no one can stop me he will never be safe again. Tonight will be his last night in this world. After all he has caused he deserves this. He won't get away.

After about 30 minutes or so a nurse came up to Greshia and let him to Eren's room.

•Eren's POV
It's been 2 days since I have been here. Levi visits me everyday after school for the past few days I've been here. He just left 30 minutes ago. He stayed here for a few hours. It's always so boring after he leaves. I don't know why but when I'm around him my chest feels tight.

Levi's the first person to ever actually care about me. It's strange he's kind of always there. I'm glad that you suppression I'll be living with for the rest of my life until I move out that his instead of someone else. And I'm glad you save me from my father. If it weren't for him getting there I would be dead.

Ever since I was little and My mom died no one has ever seem to care. In school I would always be made fun of and bullied. I remember in grade school people would always call me names. They thought it was weird that no one ever cared. I came to a conclusion you can't trust anyone and no one cares about anybody either they only care for their selves.When I met Levi that conclusion changed.

Levi always acts mean to everyone else. He's never been that way towards me. After school when I have to go to work he would always be there just to talk to me and make sure I was ok.

Ever since I first met Levi that one day when he save me from my bullies we have been good friends but I wonder could we be more than that. I want to be more than just friends with Levi but I can't say anything I don't know what he'll think. When people find out about my condition they usually just leave me. Levi might be the same so I can't say anything.

     I looked up when the door to my hospital room opened and standing there was my father. He shut the door. "So son are you feeling better yet." He walked towards me with a cynical grin. "You know how daddy cares don't make me worry to much." He started to laugh.

      "So son would you like to finish what we started last time. I do believe it was going quite well." I started to cry and shake my head. Levi told me was in prison so how was he here now. I went to scream but then he covered my mouth. He took a drug out of his pocket and made me swallow it. Soon after I felt dizzy and my eyes were blurred.

     He locked the door. I was starting to lose my sense of mind. I couldn't process what was going on. He walked over to me then unzipped his pants. He pulled down my hospital pants. He got on top of me and begin to thrust. I couldn't fight back I was too out of it from the drug. When I tried to pick up one of my arms or legs I couldn't feel them they had gone numb and they just fall  back down.

     He was done with his pleasures now. He had gotten off of me and fixed his pants. He took out a knife and made exes covering both of my arms. I couldn't scream I couldn't even make sound. He took off my shirt and Carved the words failure and unwanted into my chest.

      After he carved those words in my chest he brung the knife up to my cheek. He drug the knife across my cheek on both sides. I could feel the blood drip. He stabbed my stomach repeatedly then he opened the door and left.

•Greshia's POV•
I finally got my revenge. I closed the door behind me and walked to the front desk. "Thank you for letting me visit." As soon as I finish my sentence Eren's friend Levi Ackerman walked in he noticed me then ran to Eren's room.

Levi's POV•
I came to see Eren again. I had already visited him this morning but I wanted to see him again. I walked into the hospital and I saw his dad. His dad smiled at me. I ran as fast as I could to Eren.