Our ending

~6 years later~
•Levi's POV•
I walked in the door a little late with chocolates and flowers in my hands as an apology. I had extra work so I ended up staying till 9:30pm.

      I hoped Eren wouldn't be to upset. I set down my things and was suddenly jumped on by my adorable 4 year old. I still remember holding Eren's hand as he gave birth to Alex. It really surprised me when I was told he could have children.

           Eren walked in and giggled at the sight. He walked over to me and kissed my chin, too short even on tippy toes to reach. I chuckled and leaned down so I could give him a real kiss.

      After our kiss I gave Eren his chocolates and flowers and he gave me a warm smile. "I guess your forgiven." He said as he played with the hem of his skirt.

" He said as he played with the hem of his skirt

If I've used this outfit already I'm sry!

I kissed his forehead. "I love you." He blushes and hid his face in my arm. "I love you too." He murmured. Alex looked at us and started to pull at our arms.

       I picked up my little 4 year old. He patted my head and kissed my cheek then hugged me. He could be so cute sometimes. There are others where he can be very annoying though but that doesn't happen often.

        Eren looked at Alex fake pouting. "What about me?" Alex giggled and kissed his cheek. "Does someone need some love from Daddy~" I seductively whispered in his ear.

     He blushed a bright red and Alex looked at us confused. I'm glad he's confused cause if he knew what that meant I'd have to kill someone for corrupting my little angel.

          I ruffled his hair as he swatted at my hands playfully. Eren lightly laughed as me and Alex began to play fight. Then we almost knocked over a vase and Eren fussed at the both of us.

       Eren looked at me with a smirk. "I think it around bedtime for little Alex don't you Levi~". I got what he meant and walked over to him grabbing his butt as he squealed. "Yeah I think it is."

     "Awwww~ Why now Papa?" Alex pouted and crosses his arms. Eren walked over to him and picked him up. "Sorry kid mommy's the boss." I told him and Eren giggled. We walked to his bedroom and tucked him in.

      "What movie do you want tonight?" Eren asked. Eren lets him watch a movie at bedtime. "Umm....Indian In The Cupboard!" Eren nodded then put on his show. We both gave him a kiss goodnight and left his room.

       When we got to our bedroom I closed the door and pushed Eren onto the bed forcefully as I took off my tie. He blushed bright red as I began to undress him to where he was left in nothing but his lace pink panties.

 He blushed bright red as I began to undress him to where he was left in nothing but his lace pink panties

Hehehehe smut warning ⚠️ ⚠️

    I undressed slowly to tease him and flexed a few times. I had a dark, huge bulge in my boxers as I began to grind down on him as he moaned.

       I slowly licked up his neck leaving a few bites here and there as his hot breath hit my ear turning me on even more.

     I kept grinding at a painfully slow pace as he moaned under me. "L-Levi~ please!" I grinned and smacked his thigh as he let out a yelp. "That's not my name kitten~" He trembled slightly. "D-daddy!~"

        I stoped grinding against him and went to my dresser. I got out a blindfold, handcuffs, a vibrator, cock ring, and a whip. I laid Eren on his stomach with his ass in the air for my view and cuffed him to the bed slipping on the blindfold in the process.

       I traced the rim of his lace pink panties snapping them as he flinched and I could see the bulge in his panties grow. I slipped them off then I put the cock ring on him tightening it and I licked around his entrance.

            He moaned out and I smacked him with the whip. "Don't make noises baby~ not until I tell you to. That's gonna need a punishment. Every time I hit you count out loud.~" he nodded his head and I gave him another harsh smack. "Words baby!!" I slightly yelled.

      He moaned. "Y-Yes Daddy!~" I kissed his back. "Good boy~ but you still need to be punished.~" He trembled at my words. I took the whip and harshly hit him as he screamed/moaned one. This continued till we got to 15 and his cock was pulsating against the ring just begging to be set free as Eren tried to keep in his moans.

         I got out the vibrator and stuck it in his mouth. "Suck." He did as I told and began to suck all around the object. After it was coated enough with his saliva I plunged it into his entrance.

      He moaned out loudly. "Are you ok baby~" I let it sit there so he could adjust and soon he said it was ok. I started to slowly thrust it in and out as I put it on MAX setting.

           I started to thrust it at a faster pace and I could feel myself getting even bigger from just watching him. I wanted to hear his moans. "Make noise for me kitten~" I whispered in a deep voice next to his ear and he let his voice free.

      He moaned as I thrust it at a painfully slow pace. "Let's see how long it takes for you to have a dry orgasm~" I stuck the vibrator in all the way and made sure it was at max then sat in the chair to watch the show.

Ok guys that's the end of my book I hope it wasn't too bad and I hope this is good for the last chapter. I had fun writing this and to be honest it's so hard not to laugh while writing the smut senes. I thank you lil' nasties for reading my story and y'all can use your imagination to finish that smut sene at the end. xD ~KittyEren💜

 xD ~KittyEren💜