Days on end

Ok so guys plz don't hate me for the last chapter! I know I was very mean but I had to do it. It has been 6 months since Eren was taken by his father and no one know what happened yet or where he is but everybody is looking for him and there are posters up.    ~KittyEren💜

•Levi's POV•
It's been 6 months since Eren went missing. I miss him. It never really occurred to me how much I needed him here. I was hoping he was making it through but I'm really struggling to keep believing that he's all right.

•Eren's POV•
I wake up to a cold bucket of water splashing all over me. I quickly sit up. I open my eyes as I see my father. I don't know how long it's been. I've been chained by the ankles to a concrete floor inside of a basement. The chain is only long enough for me to go to the bathroom.

Every day my father woke me up with a bucket of water. He would feed me a piece of bread every 2 days with half a glass of water so that I don't die. I got a beating whenever he was mad, drunk, upset, or just bored.

Somethings when his friends came over they got to rape and beat me as long as they pleased as long as my dad was paid $15 an hour. My dad would also rape me every night and even after his friends.

For as long as I've been here my father has established rules.
1: don't call him father call him master
2: don't leave the basement
3: only speak when spoken to
4: do everything I'm told
And most importantly
5: pleasure him or I get a beating
For rule 5 if I don't pleasure him to his standards then I get a beating and no food the day I get feed only water.

I've learned the rules pretty well and I don't really break them. When I first got here I broke them a lot. I've learned my lesson from many beatings.

I try so hard every day to do things the right way so I don't get a beating. So far I haven't messed up as much as I used to.

I can't help but wonder if Levi is looking for me or if he has moved on. I hope he still loves me. I can't blame him for moving on though I mean I'm not that attractive and with all of my problems who would even want me.

To day is one of the days that my dad has his friends over. I can hear them stomping around upstairs and laughing. I know in a few minutes I'm going to be sold off to all of them for as long as they please.

I hear the basement door creak open and I sit up. His friends as well as him all walk down stairs. He has 3 friends here. They all hand him the money and he leaves to go to a club or bar.

***********************************************
Rape and abusive content ***********************************************

I'm scared and I want to scream but I know it will only get worse and no one will hear me. I try to pull away as one of them grabs my ankle. He raises his fist and punches me in the stomach. "I paid good money for you bitch don't give me a hard time!" He growled in my ear as he punched me again.

I lay there as they all rip my clothes off of me along with taking theirs off. One of them grabs my head and slams his dick into my mouth. "Suck." I do as I'm told and start to suck. Someone else grabs my waist and thrust into me....dry.

I screamed as he thrust into me and soon after one of the others thrust into me as well. They thrust together roughly as the other thrust into my mouth.

***********************************************
Time skip

Blood flows down my legs along with cum from my father and those 3 men. I lay on the mattress in the basement not being able to move. It hurt everywhere. After those men left my father came down and raped me then he beat me for hours on end.

I want to die so badly. To just give up at this moment would be really nice but I know that I can't just yet. Although all of the voices in my head are telling me to die and that nobody want me. Something just won't let me give up.

Everything starts to go black as I lay on the mattress and soon I can't see anything at all as I slip unconscious in the dark, cold, and unwelcoming basement.

•Levi's POV•
I sit at my office desk trying to do paperwork but I can't get anything done. All that's on my mind is Eren. I lean back in my chair as silent tears stream down my cheeks. I miss him so much.

I go out of my office and decide to go to Hanji's place. I get into my car and start to drive. I get to her house and walk to the door. Before I can even knock the door burst open.

Hanji smiles at me for a second but then she frowns as more tears go down my cheek and she engulfs me in a hug. "Levi it's ok....I miss him too." She whispers in my ear soothing things as I cry into her shoulder.

I miss him so much and I promise that I will find him and save him from what ever he's going through right now. He will be back in my safe warm arms right where he belongs.