Walk

This is 2 months later sorry if it sucks.
You don't take a shit you leave a shit~

Eren's POV•
Levi left for work while ago around 6:30am. He gets home 3:45 most of the time unless he has extra and it's now 2:12pm.

       I've been up and ate breakfast which Levi made for me and put in the fridge. I didn't want to wake up but when he kissed me bye it woke me. I've been laying in bed the whole time after I ate.

        I was having some lung issues this morning making it hard for me to breath and whatnot so I'd probably tell Levi when he gets home.

        I've decided to get up and shower and mabey take my first walk by myself. I've always walked with Levi cause I'm to scared to go on my own.

         I got up and went to the bathroom and started my shower. I used my 2 in1 Pantene and my shea and almond butter scented body wash. I got out and went to our dresser, picking out my outfit for the day.

      I tried on a few others out of boredom and looked threw all of my shoes to see if I had something more comfortable to take a walk in. after I found my outfit I put on a light layer of makeup.

 after I found my outfit I put on a light layer of makeup

No backpack though

No backpack though

     I grabbed my inhaler and I scrolled through my phone for a few minutes before I got up and got a quick snack. It was by then 3:13 so I decided it was time to go.

        I walked out the door trembling slightly. I had my phone to call Levi just Incase though I couldn't really say anything but he would understand something is wrong. I shut the door behind me and began walking down the street.

          A few cars went by and other people were walking as well. Some ran while others would ride on a bike. There weren't many people so it wasn't overly crowded and no one was closer than 5 ft.

      Vincent walked beside me telling my about how no one could be trusted. He would talk that Levi was like them and he was using me but I try my best to ignore him. I know or at least think what he says is wrong about Levi.

      We walked down different streets talking with each other. There were a few people who would bump into me, say sorry and then leave. I nodded my head as a response and smiled.

•Levi's POV•
I woke up to my alarm and quickly turned it off hoping it wouldn't wake Eren. Luckily it didn't so I went and took a quick shower and made us both breakfast. I ate mine and put his in the fridge. I brushed my teeth and went to give Eren a goodbye kiss. I got in the Wrangler and drove to work.

•Eren's POV•
Walking wasn't as bad as I though it would be and is actually relaxing even though Levi isn't here with me. As I was walking I heard breaks squeal and people screaming and jumping away from me. I looked up to see a truck swerving towards me then suddenly in an instant everything went black.