Same Dreams

•Levi's POV•
I woke up and it was already 7:13am. Eren was still asleep beside me so I decided to let him sleep in a few more hours. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower making sure to throughly wash everything well and to get rid of all the disgusting germs.

     I finished in the shower and got dressed in boxers and a tee shirt. I went downstairs and ate some apple cinnamon oatmeal then went back upstairs. Eren was still fast asleep.

       He whispered something in his sleep that was very quiet but audible for me to hear as a single tear strolled down his cheek. I whipped the tear away. He whispered "I'm sorry......mom." I shook him gently to wake him up.

      He woke up with tears streaming down his face as he lunged forwards to hug me. I hugged him back and rubbed soothing circles to calm him down.

     After he was calm enough I asked him to tell me what was wrong. "M-my dre-dream." He was a sobbing mess of tears. I tried to get him calm again.

      I lifted his chin so that he was looking at me. I gently kissed him and he melted into the kiss. "Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head and started to explain his dream.

     Eren's dream was the same one he had a few years ago. He said for the past few nights that dream would always roll around in his head as he slept and that most nights he wouldn't sleep at all.

      I felt sympathetic. "How much have you slept in the past few days?" He looked at me and sat there in thought. He looked like he was solving a hard math problem.

     "I think at least 3 hours the past weeks?" When he said this it sounded more of a question then a reply. I ran my fingers through his silky chocolate brown locks. "Eren you need to sleep more. Go back to bed."

        He yawned and nodded his head. After a few seconds he was sleeping in my arms. I gently held him and soon I fell asleep as well.

       I had just woke up and Eren was also awake. I looked at the clock to see it was only 1:27pm and he still had a while before work.

        After high school Eren started working at a library. He had to get there at 4pm and his shift ended at 12. He was always the last person out of the library so he was in charge of locking up.

      I turned to Eren and hugged him closely to my chest. "Did you sleep well love?" He smiled and shook his head yes. I pinned him onto the bed and smiled down at him. "Eren can I fuck you." His cheeks went red.

He shook his head yes. I bent down and gently kissed him. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled it down to deepen the kiss. I liked his bottom lip for entrance which he granted. He moaned into the kiss.

Hey smut warning ⚠️ up ahead there is smut if you don't like then don't read it until you see this ***** go across the screen thxs

      I pulled his shirt over his head as I gently kissed down his neck. I stoped at his sensitive spot and bit down hard earning a moan to slip from his lips.

    After I was satisfied with my bite i licked over the wound. I started to grind against him while playing with one of his pink erect nipples. He let out a loud moan and I started to grind my erect cock even faster down on him.

       He held on to my back. "Levi....just put....it in!" I chuckled to myself. "Inpatient are we. You'll just have to wait." I slipped of his boxers in on swift movement.

     I bent down and started to kitty lick his tip teasing him. I took his full length and engulfed it into my mouth. At a painfully slow speed I bobbed my head up and down. He bucked his hips up causing me to gag a little.

    "Unng~ Le....Levi I'm....im almost there" I used my left hand to play with his balls and my right to pump his member. When he was about to cum I stoped. I went and got a cock ring and put it on him so he couldn't cum.

       He moaned and begged for me to take it off. I shoved my fingers in his mouth. "Suck." He seductively licked my fingers as he stared me in the eyes. After they were wet enough I pulled them away.

      I positioned my fingers with his entrance and slammed them in. He let out a loud moan as I started to hit his prostate with my fingers. "Levi ta-take it off.....I I wanna cum"

    I pulled my fingers out and then roughly thrust my member in his entrance and he let out a scream/moan of pleasure. I started to thrust a a slow pace as he moaned for me to go faster.

     He held onto the bed sheets and bit down on his arm to stifle his moans. Droops of blood dripped down his chin and arm. "Eren dont hide your voice I want to hear it." I turned him around and kissed him passionately kissed him.

    He grabbed my back and depend the kiss. I started to thrust faster almost reaching my climax. I released inside him then took off his ring and he released all over our chest.

     I pulled out of him and he collapsed onto the bed. I got up and carried him to the bathroom. I set him on the counter and started a bath. I added different bubbles and bath salts. After it was warm enough I set him in the tub and climbed in after him.

      He relaxed in the hot water as did I. I washed his body making sure not to miss anything and then I washed mine. We relaxed in the water for a little longer then I got out and carried him into our room.

     I set him down then went and drained the bath. I came back and helped him get dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and a black and red flannel with his black hi-tops. I got dressed in a black teeshirt and white skinny jeans with my combat boots.

      We ate some brunch. It was now 3:45 and I needed to walk with Eren to his job so he wasn't late. The library was only 15 minutes away while walking so we both started to walk.

      Eren and I went inside and he put on his badge. I had to go so we kissed each other goodbye and I left as he started his shift and I walked home.