Back to school

I woke up to Levi gently calling my name. I looked up at him. He smiled gently at me. "Hey it's time to leave for school Eren." He walked over to the tv and turned it off.

    I got up off the couch and grabbed my stuff for school. I honestly didn't want to go back. I know as soon as I get there I'm going to be bullied and what not. We walked to school.

    The gates of 'hell' were in sight. We walked onto campus. As always Jean and his group were waiting for me. They didn't see me so me and Levi continued walking. Some of Levi's classes had changed so I wouldn't be with him all day anymore.

    He no longer had 1st, 2nd, or 6th period with me anymore. He is now in classes in the other building. We parted ways when we walked inside. I went to my locker and got my math supplies out.

    I walked to my math class and on the way I saw Jean standing by the door. When he saw me he grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to the bathroom where his group was already waiting for us by the bathroom door.

    He slammed the door behind him and threw me inside. "So where have you been. I've heard a few rumors. Does the nerd have daddy issues?" He and his group started laughing. While they were busy with that I tried to lock myself in a stall. I failed and as soon as I went to shut the door it was ripped out of my hands and slammed open.

     Jean grabbed my by the shirt and threw me onto the toilet. "So is it true you have daddy issues." Jean said teasingly. I knew he wasn't going to let this go. I felt my face burn up and my eyes water. Why did he have to pick me as an easy target. Why can't he find someone else.

      "So Eren I think we all know you liked it didn't you." I couldn't speak. I hated it but I knew he would say I was lying. "I did not like it horseface!" Out of no where I screamed at him. I pushed him away from me and he was pissed. "Oh your so going to pay for that Eren!!"

     He picked me up and slammed me into the wall. I hit the wall with a loud thud. I held my stomach and tried to catch my breath. He slammed his hand onto my throat. I couldn't breathe. He started to punch me in the stomach. I weakly tried to get his hand off my throat.

    He let go just as I was going to give up. I fell to the floor breathing harshly and catching my breath. He axe kicked my back. I couldn't get back up. He looked at his friends and they all started to beat me. I soon was unconscious and they left me in the bathroom.

  •Levi's POV
It was 3rd period now and I finally get to see Eren. I walked to the other building to my class. When I got there I noticed Eren wasn't in his seat. I guessed thet he probably went to the bathroom so I went to check on him since class was about to start.

    I walked to the bathroom and went inside. Eren was lying on the floor unconscious. He was beat up again. I ran over to him and sat him up. His mouth and nose were bleeding and he had bruises on his face. I picked him up and brought him to the nurses office.

    The nurse said that when he wakes up we can just go home for the day but I still had to go to classes till then. I walked to my 3rd period where I was supposed to see Eren.

It was in the last 5 minutes of 4th period and the nurse called me to her office to get Eren and come home. I walked to the office and checked me and Eren out then I brung him home.

Time skip ~

We got home and I made Eren and I some meatloaf with bacon on the top. Eren's fear of people was even worse. I wish there was a way I could make him feel safe.

We finished eating and Eren said thank you and went to wash his dish. He finished up and went upstairs to his room.

•Eren's POV
I ran upstairs to my room and plugged in my headphones. I scrolled through my playlist and swiped I on 'Mama by My Chemical Romance' and lied on my bed.

It was my first day back at school and it was ruined but what did I expect. Nothing ever goes right for me. My father was in prison although he escaped, my mothers dead, and here I am left to my own thoughts that keep me awake at night. After a little while I was now asleep.